Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:35:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can buy KFC chicken by Bitcoin  (Read 1681 times)
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:06 PM

This is nice. If a store as large as KFC will begin to accept bitcoin then it is a start.
NO IT IS NOT! Who that is not completely out of his mind would buy anything when the fee is 25$? Of course you can pay a lower fee but then you have to wait 3 or more days before they can deliver the food.
I know your point. Maybe bitcoin payment in a particular fastfood and restaurant is not suitable due to its transaction confirmation process because there is a times that it take a few hours or even days before the transaction approved and also the transaction fee unlike real money or currency it has no charge in paying and transaction for the food you order.
Yeah this is the great news for those who love KFC, I am also one of the KFC lover, not all fast foods use to accept bitcoin, but it is really good for all fast foods to use bitcoin payment serves as it has now very fast transaction and easy way of cutting transaction fees, I am really satisfy with this way of payment for goods and foods as KFC it will contribute to increase bitcoin value and price,
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:01:52 PM

This is very good news and interesting, it can be said that KFC restaurant is the biggest in the world so if at the KFC cashier there is a message "received bitcoin" it will make everybody curious with bitcoin and make a new user.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
aitrading

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

Love KFC. I hope they will adopt BTC everywhere. It will be so powerful!
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:19:25 PM

Love KFC. I hope they will adopt BTC everywhere. It will be so powerful!
If you look at the high turnover of KFC around the world then making a coin or token itself is the easiest consideration for KFC, I'm sure if someday bitcoin and crypto get popular then it will make all restaurants imitate KFC that accept bitcoin.
Rakib320

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:21:54 PM

Bitcoin worldwide acknowledgment will continue expanding in no inaccessible time, it's a decent starter for KFC in Canada tolerating it. That is the manner by which it is with new advances as people most circumstances we feel great with the old request yet bit by bit when we get used to new tech we show signs of improvement and more alright with and that is change administration.
SkynetInvasion

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:26:44 PM

in which country?
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:28:14 PM

This is an interesting news. If a store as large as KFC will begin to accept bitcoin then it is a start. I'm happy that huge business are starting to accept bitcoin. I hope Mcdonald's, Pizza chains and dominos pizza in Nigeria will start to accept digital coins as payments too. This is faster way of making an order online.  KFC is only accepting "bitcoin Chicken" i hope we can purchase more from their menu soon.
It's a great idea and would be a great news for bitcoin holders. Just think of it another product to buy using our bitcoin. It would be interesting and advantageous because it is high tech. The moment that KFC accept bitcoin and agree with it then bitcoin will get popular more. That a win-win situation for both sides.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:32:32 PM

Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket". And all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken with Bitcoin in my coutry.  Roll Eyes

It's a good leap forward to a cashless society, but then again, if you can pay in cash, why use bitcoins? The bitcoins you've spent on that bucket might have doubled in value in a few hours. Don't just spend your bitcoins on something that losses value over time specially food.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket". And all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken with Bitcoin in my coutry.  Roll Eyes

It's a good leap forward to a cashless society, but then again, if you can pay in cash, why use bitcoins? The bitcoins you've spent on that bucket might have doubled in value in a few hours. Don't just spend your bitcoins on something that losses value over time specially food.

That is not the principle behind this. Actually, 99.9% of the time, you can pay with cash and Bitcoins are just an outspoken alternative. What this means is that adoption is slowly happening and if it goes further then that only means that the world is looking to change into a cashless society.

Also, "double in value in a few hours" is not really possible. That would mean that bitcoin prices should increase by 100% in a few hours, which has never happened in bitcoin price history.

Food doesn't lose value over time, btw. 1 bucket of KFC will not lose value in the future (unless it gets spoiled). What' you said their is actually stupid.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

That is some awesome news there. Imagine walking into kfc purchasing some chicken and paying with my bitcoin. I hope other food chains and some other establishments follow what kfc did and start accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment as well. I can't wait to see bitcoin being widely accepted and become commonly used by people.
nani culi

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

Its a very good news for all the consumers in Canada, I hope other fast food chain all over the world will follow accepting bitcoin as payment.
david tex

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:22:35 AM

Yeah that's good news, but in selected branches in a particular country overseas but here in the Philippines, it is not yet implemented. So we'll wait and see for latest updates.
Kethek

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

maybe we can buy KFC chicken with bitcoin only in countries that have received and legalized bitcoin, for example like japanese and german country you can buy chicken KFC with bitcoin
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:40:37 AM

Nice! Of course bitcoin will be adopted by our favorite industries -- the fastfood businesses to be more exact. Smiley
brengoskandel

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:46:29 AM

Acceptance payment by bitcoin is an interesting thing if it have something like debit card of bitcoin, where it doesn't take any cost, but if we must send something thru wallet for payment it will be really complicated and make it expensive because the addition cost.
shawa

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:53:33 AM

I DON'T REALLY KNOW ABOUT THAT BUT IF IT IS TRUE THEN IT IS WELCOME DEVELOPMENT AND I  SPECULATE THAT BITCOIN WILL BE USE AS A UNIVERSAL CURRENCY
Ambrosius

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

Accepting orders using bitcoin, though only limited to online order I think this is a good first step. Should bitcoin enthusiasts appreciate this. At least KFC shows its support for bitcoin and hopefully KFC increases support for bitcoin by also accepting payment with bitcoin on offline ordering

MobileBridge Momentum Token Sale
▬  https://momentumtoken.io/  ▬
Revolutionising Marketing & Loyalty
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

I think this is a great start. Although KFC bids do not apply every day, they can help tell people they can use bitcoin to buy their daily needs, and not just for investments.
And if this is done by many other stores in many places, this will change the public view of the bitcoin they previously regarded as a ponzi scheme.
schatzi

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:10 AM

It is a big leap in bitcoin since KFC is well known around the world but i think they really need to fix the rough patches we all know that it takes almost an hour or 2 before a transaction completed and what about bitcoins volatility especially now bitcoin is fluctuating a lot i don't think they'll gonna accept btc if it's not stable enough although i hope this news is true cause if it is, it is a really big step from bitcoin.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:18:08 AM

It is impressive how Enterprises like KFC Canada accepts Bitcoin and if this trend is to be adopted by most enterprises, humanity will get not to struggle much with payments. You will just have to sit in the comfort of your homes and order whatever stuff you wish to buy.
These entrepreneurs will be way ahead during the era where the world will get to understand fully the advantages of bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: