Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:27:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You can buy KFC chicken by Bitcoin  (Read 1681 times)
imagine313

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:40:39 AM

Recently, KFC Canada has accepted Bitcoin payments for a short period of time. However, Bitcoin can only be used to place orders online, and only to purchase a new item called "Bitcoin Bucket". And all this special deal will be handled by Bitpay, a fairly common Bitcoin trading tool. Its really interesting news, I wish that I can also buy chicken with Bitcoin in my coutry.  Roll Eyes
this is good news, because in general bitcoin can be used as a transactional tool in everyday life, although this does not work in all aspects, but it is a positive step that can be implemented in all KFC outlets worldwide in the future. ,, prepare to eat chicken guys
rizkypurwati

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

things are quite interesting to discuss, I think if in Canada is already in place even with only the online system and certain packages to buy KFC this could be a reference for other KFC outlets around the world to apply the same system, automatic it will make cryptocurrency (bitcoin) is getting better in countries that are still worse than cryptocurreny
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:04:14 PM

KFC, an old fast food company, USES bitcoin as a trading currency. It can be seen that KFC is optimistic about the future of bitcoin.
In addition to the consumption of the products of bitcoin consumption, the profit space of bitcoin appreciation will be obtained.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:25:51 PM

Yes, but only in Canada that this practice is implemented for a limited time. The company is accepting Bitcoin via BitPay as one of the options through an online check-out page. The Bitcoin Bucket will be delivered directly to the customer's address (the product also carries a $5 fee), according to the check-out process on its website.

I thought the news about KFC accepting bitcoins is already applied to all of KFC branches throughout the Unites States of America and its only now that I realized that it was not on the USA but on Canada and for a limited time only. Maybe KFC is experimenting if they can have more sales by accepting bitcoin and if the sales increases they will continue to accept bitcoin to all KFC branches across Canada.
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

In my opinion that is not advisable. KFC is well known all over the world. Foods price will not dump and pump, meaning it is stable price. While bitcoin is just in second step to make the world known about it. The price would rapidly increase or gradually and then possible that it will decrease as soon as possible but surely one day it will recover and there is a tendency that it will become more expensive.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 12:32:39 PM

Bitcoin is taking control under the world slowly and KFC made good choise at my opinion. Would be interesting to see the satistics how many people used bitcon to buy food there.

JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:38:44 PM

Yes, but only in Canada that this practice is implemented for a limited time. The company is accepting Bitcoin via BitPay as one of the options through an online check-out page. The Bitcoin Bucket will be delivered directly to the customer's address (the product also carries a $5 fee), according to the check-out process on its website.

I thought the news about KFC accepting bitcoins is already applied to all of KFC branches throughout the Unites States of America and its only now that I realized that it was not on the USA but on Canada and for a limited time only. Maybe KFC is experimenting if they can have more sales by accepting bitcoin and if the sales increases they will continue to accept bitcoin to all KFC branches across Canada.

That is a great move, I missed this bit of news. Do you know if there are plans to roll out Bitcoins as payment worlwide or is this going to be America solely? I heard Starbucks had that planned too but discarded it.

alvinmtp

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:42:04 PM

You can definitely buy KFC chicken if the KFC itself accepted bitcoin payments. I heard that the other branches of KFC around the world accepted bitcoin payments but not all branches of KFC allows it. It will be easy if you can buy different foods or meals not only in KFC but also in other fast food chains. I believe that other fast food restaurants accepted bitcoin payments.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

Its a very good news for all the consumers in Canada, I hope other fast food chain all over the world will follow accepting bitcoin as payment.

It's nice to here that canada country have fast food chain that receive a payment through bitcoin. I envy that country. Hope some day bitcoin our country will be famous and be legal in the market.
ciciteng

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:49:44 PM

That's pretty good news actually.
The mass adoption of Bitcoin will be the goal for sure. That's what Satoshi Nakamoto vision from the beginning.
Once Bitcoin able to solve the current scaling problem, the speed of the transaction will be fastest and the TX cost will be much much lower. This will be for sure the beginning for Bitcoin mass adoption.
Bitcoin will be HUGE from starting from this point.
vinbitpon

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:52:02 PM

This is one step ahead towards the use of bitcoin. Though it is limited as of this moment, I'm pretty sure it will expand and for sure all KFC's products will be available thru bitcoin purchase.

I do also hope that other fast food chains will also use bitcoin as their way of payment. Hustle free, convenient and of course, safe especially with the delivery team that is prone to bad guys. Smiley
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:01:16 PM

it is very good news who lives in Canada they will buy KFC chicken bitcoin but for me it is not good because i live in other country. i am eagerly waiting when our country will take this kind of policy where i buy KFC chicken by Bitcoin.

That was a very good news mate, you could Imagine one of the highly fast food chains was accepted bitcoin to sell their products. Hope It will be the beginning and I hope It will comes up here our country too, so that It could be an easy payment with hassle free.
michietn94
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:08:06 PM

This is good news for a country that allows bitcoin as a means of payment but it does not apply in my country because my country prohibits the use of bitcoin as a legal means of payment. ( Just as an investment asset)

FANSUNITE

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █

█ █
███
███
███
 ▄
 ▀
███
███
███
███
█ █
tgsmikema

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

wow thats awesome
jayarbillones

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

for me this is really a good thing in Canada. This could be the first step to using Btc on purchases or payments. If more successful, large businesses will be involved in this field and this is the great development,It has some problems to convert itself to a daily usage coin as it is high to obtain and high transaction costs.
DASA NYA

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Well I think this is a good move. the meaning is, the use of bitcoin is increasingly accepted in society and in their country
Altcoindealer

Activity: 699
Merit: 135

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:32 PM

I think its always a good step for cryptocurrencies when suge a huge restaurant chain like kentucky fried chicken starts to accept cryptocurrencies. Because it shows that even the big companies sees that cryptocurrencies are seriouse businness. But i think the problem will be, that there will be so less people who went to kentucky fried chicken and will pay with bitcoins. So im sure that after a time these will not be available because nobody or to less people use it! So people go to KFC and pay wit bitcoins!
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

looks good, in the future there must also be clothing stores and other foods that receive payments using bitcoin. we will definitely appreciate it.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 01:28:59 PM

on algeria we dotn have kfc i really the look of there chicken i want to taste it but i cant :/ cuz im from algeria 4th world

Free palestine
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

This is good news for a country that allows bitcoin as a means of payment but it does not apply in my country because my country prohibits the use of bitcoin as a legal means of payment. ( Just as an investment asset)
In my country also illegal, if using bitcoin as a means of payment. But, even if it is legal, I would think over and over to use bitcoin I have just to buy fried chicken, I do not know ... for me fiat is still very effective for micro-payments, and bitcoin is better as an asset.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: