Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:48:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin investment  (Read 915 times)
anam17

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

Everybody know bitcoin investing can be a way of earning money so I think now bitcoin investing the best time because bitcoin price is drop. its a best  opportunity for me to buy bitcoin.I believe maybe a faw months ahead. the price 25/40% above the current price and bitcoin give me a good future 
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:47:02 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi
Buy Bitcoin now, because it has fallen a little in price. Many people predict in the near future Bitcoin's growth in the price at times.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:53:05 AM

Everybody know bitcoin investing can be a way of earning money so I think now bitcoin investing the best time because bitcoin price is drop. its a best  opportunity for me to buy bitcoin.I believe maybe a faw months ahead. the price 25/40% above the current price and bitcoin give me a good future 
Not everyone knows for these, but I agree that this is the best way of earning.
Not only we call this as an investment but also we consider this as currency to be used in buying stuff and bills payment.  But since bitcoin isn't accepted yet by some establishments then it mostly consider as investment.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

I am new to cryptocurreny ,I am thinking of investing like 200$ into bitcoin but seeing the downfall in it should I go for the investment for a good future roi

I think it is a perfect time that you invest to bitcoin. Grab tbe opportunity today. With bitcoin price so low, you can collect a greater amount of it compared to its price when it is high. You can also divert to other altcoins so that you can broaden your portfolio.

Amelial

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:08:37 AM

Yes, BTC is investment for me, bcos I can save money from btc when I sold btc and get a profit,  so I can save money from profit
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

I can get profit from btc, so I can save half of profit to my bank, and btc is investment for my future
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

Yes you can invest that $200 but do not expect too much. Also do you have a plan, are you willing to tie up that money for long term. Bitcoin is very volatile and you might see yourself selling in a loss if you can not control your emotions.

Try to study first what you are getting into and if you are certain that you can handle the stress then go for it.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:53:53 AM

$200 is just a small fund and i think that you should not invest in Bitcoin. it can makes you rich. In my opinion, you should choose some good altcoins such as Bitclave, INS, PKT or WPR to invest.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:12:41 AM

You should not seeing from the short term point of view in bitcoin.
Investing in bitcoin should be in a long term, so you can get profit in the future.

Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:27:58 AM

You want to invest in Bitcoin it make huge profit in future. So you can buy one Bitcoin is good profitable investment. you should try some other altcoins is better than the Bitcoin. Because altcoin is easily raise 2x profit in few more months.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:47:50 PM

Buy Bitcoin now, because it has fallen a little in price. Many people predict in the near future Bitcoin's growth in the price at times.
Yes it guess it is the good time to buy bitcoin because price of bitcoin is not very high and it can be bought very easily so you should not lose the chance to buy bitcoin at very low price, bitcoin is the best investment today, and it is being invest buy all those people who know how to earn profit from crypto currency,  after very short time bitcoin price will be very high so it is the time to buy bitcoin to hold, bitcoin investment mean profit only, so make your future bright with being a bit patient today.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:37:50 AM

At this very moment, bitcoin is the most economical and the most feasible way of investing of your money. Investing of your money into bitcoin will no doubt guarantee you to have a better earning and to make far more money than you have initially invested. The only thing which you need to focus on is that you need to keep on working harder and that you need to gather more knowledge about different things related to it.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:45:31 AM

Indeed it get it is the great time to purchase bitcoin in light of the fact that cost of bitcoin isn't high and it can be purchased effortlessly so you ought not lose the opportunity to purchase bitcoin at low value, bitcoin is the best speculation today, and it is being contribute purchase each one of those individuals who know how to acquire benefit from digital money, after brief time bitcoin cost will be high so it is an ideal opportunity to purchase bitcoin to hold, bitcoin venture mean benefit just, so make your future brilliant with being somewhat persistent today.
gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:57:38 AM

Now is the right time for bitcoin investing, now the bitcoin is down it's very good to buy it,
and hold it in the next few months, because bitcoin will surely go back up.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

If you look at current prices, I think the best thing for you to do is buy crypto money (Bitcoin), do not wait too long so you will lose momentum. It is important for you to look at the history of graphs that once happened and then learn so that later you can make an accurate decision. Good luck.
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:16 AM

Don't look at the downfalls as something bad. See it as an amazing opportunity to invest when the price is down rather than investing when the price is up

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:00:00 AM

$200 is just a small fund and i think that you should not invest in Bitcoin. it can makes you rich. In my opinion, you should choose some good altcoins such as Bitclave, INS, PKT or WPR to invest.

for $200, I think it is better to invest in altcoin but you need to know which coin that will make some good profit in the end. and if you decide to invest in bitcoin, I don't think that you can make a lot of money from this because with that balance, you only make a small profit if you don't mine. there are many altcoins that you can invest with $200 and you can buy up to 3 coins in the same time and then you can hold it for a long-term and I think if this drama is over, you can make a lot of money from that coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Yes, your thinking is my thinking and even i fear to invest right now because the market conditions are not good for getting you good and high Return on investment. The downfall is still not yet over and I recommend you to better find the bottom when it is been made and then go for investing over there.I personally feel that you should better try to invest in some other coin where the strength is still present there or if you are looking to invest in bitcoin then better wait for the right time to invest there.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
rockerzofIco

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:24:27 PM

CloudFish is a startup backed by GeorgiaTech's accelerator in the United States and has recently announce plans for an ICO. CloudFish has a Social, Signature, Content and Referral campaign with great stake.
We are working on Scurity of ICO
Please check out our web site for details about the key innovation we are bringing to the cloud security industry
www.cloud-fish.io

Telegram group: https://t.me/cloudsecurityico
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

before you invest your money you need do some reasearch and make a prediciton how the price of bitcoin in the future, are you will getting profit if you but bitcoin now, or maybe you will get loss if you investing right now, so you need to do some research and make a prediction

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: