Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ALAX - The Blockchain Game Platform for Emerging Markets  (Read 75307 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:30:25 PM

There are a lot of competing gaming coins already. Alax needs to have a special feature to stand a chance. Emerging markets is a niche but it's a risky niche.
It is risky but it can also be profitable. Besides that their team is professional and hardworking

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:33:07 PM

No, some are more risky than others. When you gamble on emerging markets you're betting on their economy. On the past BRIC investment were the new cool thing, until the economy collapsed and the investments were worthless. A less risky coin would be focusing on stable economies, but that is of course already served by other gaming tokens.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

It’s a good thing that the ceo of alax is also the founder of decent and advisor for SophiaTX. Its a good point to have people with strong experiences in crypto, team is always a big indicator for investors I think.
SeaSoul

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:11:57 PM

I bet ALAX have already a strong community support and have a strong partnerships so maybe there's no need to launch an official bounty campaign. Plus their airdrop will be a big help to build a good coin circulation supply.

It depends I think. If they want to gain a lot of traction a bounty campaign could be helpful, but it is not a must of course if there is already a lot of interest in the product. And also the airdrop should not be too significant or there are many people going to simply dump.

If they already have a big community, they can limit their airdrop to those areas they would like more developed, like just telegram or media for example. Airdrops are pretty good in increasing community and gaining attention.

Those airdrops for telegram, I don't know how effective they really are. And also there is a lot of bot action and people sign up a hundred times. The groups explode and everyone gets a few bucks in the end. Don't know whether I would like that for my project...
This is really what happens( Many companies are trying to fight bots but they are bad at it and the result is people who really work and benefit get a penny....

Are there ways to 100% prevent bots from participating? Can they discover every bot or double registration? There are projects with tens of thousands of registrants. How do they check it?
Jepli

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:56:38 PM

There are a lot of competing gaming coins already. Alax needs to have a special feature to stand a chance. Emerging markets is a niche but it's a risky niche.

A healthy competition among game platform projects would actually be good, it could be a "survival of the fittest", others may falter, but I have high hopes ALAX will soar! Smiley

CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:21:21 AM

These apps/games.....Will they be playable on smart tv's too?

I guess they are playable on those devices as long as the SMART TV's are Android based of which all the apps will be based on it.

Most Smart TVs that I have seen use Samsung apps so I'm thinking that they would work. I'm not so sure that the market demographic they are talking about is the same as the ones buying smart tvs but if they succeed then they have to take into account all the possible customers and cater to them.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:34:41 AM

Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Yes, especially on competitive games, because there are a lot of incentivizes to play it.
I think alax should try to reach as many of competitive games as possible.

Remember guys that this is a mobile platform at first. it's gonna be a long time before competitive games are added.
There are also many competitive games that are based on mobile actually, you can look at mobile legend, aov, pubg, fortnite, role of survival.

aov: previously Vainglory? I was about to write same thing, recently pubg mobile created a lot of hype mobile gaming, some of my friends are playing pubg even on lunch breaks without eating anything.
AOV = Arena Of Valor, its different from vainglory, vainglory is still exist out there.
These moba mobile games are started to hold a big tournament, I think they will follow the dota 2 path and become a hype, they are already hype in my country recently.
Tournaments with prize pools can be a good way to make the platform more popular - gamers from all over the world will unite in the struggle for leadership.

Yes but prize pools need to be thoroughly determined. You can't throw money out the window and have nothing let for the continuation of proper development. That's still the priority.
I was talking about reaching the competitive games, I think the tournament and the prize pool are the responsibility of the game developers and their team.
Maybe alax can also participate in such things after the platform is already fully developed and stable.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:39:29 AM

Simple games are always the most popular especially if we talk about mobile gaming, don't tell me that angry birds and plant vs zombies are complex games Grin

There will be only mobile games? For both platform (ios and android) ? Or web-games and pc?

There will be mobile games and apps in the store. The store is planned to be only for Android now since iOS isn't very widespread in the emerging markets and if someone has an iPhone he/she has probably also a credit/debit card. We want to focus primarily on unbanked people since we see there a huge potential.

members will publish their own games and will receive some % from sales? How much % from sales they will get and how much % your?

The store will function very similarly as the google play does. Developers will be registered and will be distributing their content to the customers. There will be only very low fees.

is there some date when we could expect to see a demo/mvp of the market to have an idea how it will look work from the user standpoint?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

after the note it turns out this interesting project is also to follow and there will be games and mobile apps in the store, very interesting to follow
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:57:46 AM

Maybe they don't wanna have bounty dumps after the token will get listed on exchanges...Airdrop gives enough tokens to get people interested, but not enough to influence token price in case of dumps.

When people join bounty they are helping project. The airdrop doesn't make so but it still bring lots of dumpers. And they don't even care project after joining the airdrop.

Most airdrops and bounty gave out too much.. they can limit it because its a fund that will definitely be dump. But bounty and airdrop is necessary because its also marketing
tzuzulmbakzul

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:03:43 AM

how much is allocation for airdrop?
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

The Chinese market alone already has 15 Billion marketcap for mobile gaming you would think there is something left for ALAX? Smiley

There are many countries showing a lot of interest in mobile gaming because mostly in every country people are using Android and start downloading the games, so it means gaming technology is kept increasing year after year with the new platform they are launching.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

Simple games are always the most popular especially if we talk about mobile gaming, don't tell me that angry birds and plant vs zombies are complex games Grin

There will be only mobile games? For both platform (ios and android) ? Or web-games and pc?

There will be mobile games and apps in the store. The store is planned to be only for Android now since iOS isn't very widespread in the emerging markets and if someone has an iPhone he/she has probably also a credit/debit card. We want to focus primarily on unbanked people since we see there a huge potential.

members will publish their own games and will receive some % from sales? How much % from sales they will get and how much % your?

The store will function very similarly as the google play does. Developers will be registered and will be distributing their content to the customers. There will be only very low fees.

You mean, you will take very low fee % from this paument? How much % you will charge?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

The Chinese market alone already has 15 Billion marketcap for mobile gaming you would think there is something left for ALAX? Smiley

There are many countries showing a lot of interest in mobile gaming because mostly in every country people are using Android and start downloading the games, so it means gaming technology is kept increasing year after year with the new platform they are launching.

And do not forget that mobile games are the fastest growing market in the game sector. Sadly to say as a dedicated PC gamer Sad. But good for the project
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:37:44 AM

And do not forget that mobile games are the fastest growing market in the game sector. Sadly to say as a dedicated PC gamer Sad. But good for the project
Thats normal because you can play with the mobile anywhere and almost everyone has a mobile phone. That being said I prefer PC games by far.

ALAX_io (OP)

Activity: 583
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

I see you will accept payment by coins SophiaTX, do you cooperate with them? In the site has only 2 partners.

CEO of Alax also founder DECENT project and advisor in SophiaTH. Tokens will be build on Ethereum blockchain or Decent?

ALX token will be an ERC-20 token in the TGE. Later, it will be swapped for DECENT DCore UIA (User Issuable Assets).

Why no create tokens at decent at once? Or Decent dont have smartcontracts for create tokens at this moments?

DECENT is working on it. There should be something but we want to make sure everything will go smoothly so we decided to swap it later  - once they will be sure everything is ready and working. They should have everything done in the summer  Wink

ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:02:25 AM

Gaming industry is one of the fastest growing and multi millions dollars industry. How I see this platform is like opportunity for developers to sell directly their games and to let other know about their creative abilities to have a platform to use. While buyers will have same opportunity to get their favorite games at competitive price than usual market price. It is going to be useful for both parties and this makes it awesome.
Yes, especially on competitive games, because there are a lot of incentivizes to play it.
I think alax should try to reach as many of competitive games as possible.

Remember guys that this is a mobile platform at first. it's gonna be a long time before competitive games are added.
There are also many competitive games that are based on mobile actually, you can look at mobile legend, aov, pubg, fortnite, role of survival.

aov: previously Vainglory? I was about to write same thing, recently pubg mobile created a lot of hype mobile gaming, some of my friends are playing pubg even on lunch breaks without eating anything.
AOV = Arena Of Valor, its different from vainglory, vainglory is still exist out there.
These moba mobile games are started to hold a big tournament, I think they will follow the dota 2 path and become a hype, they are already hype in my country recently.
Tournaments with prize pools can be a good way to make the platform more popular - gamers from all over the world will unite in the struggle for leadership.
Blockchain de Decent seems to have done well to the project Sophia TX, I hope that when hosting Alax is even better, I have not yet seen an official announcement of this partnership, if it is official

You can find the official announcement by DECENT here  Wink

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:10:45 AM

Gaming is very potential market to dig. Alax needs to make things easier and offer some opportunities that the other platform didn't give it yet. That is the way to attract more people to come to Alax.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:12:29 AM

Future DECENT token swap? This just got interesting. Time to do more than thumb through the white paper.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
ALAX_io (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:17:41 AM

is there some date when we could expect to see a demo/mvp of the market to have an idea how it will look work from the user standpoint?

We are actually preparing it right now!  Wink It should be ready and out today or tomorrow. We will share it on all our social media including here.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: