Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:38:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I need some Altcoin to hold longterm :D  (Read 26758 times)
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:07:28 AM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response

I would suggest you to take a look into privacy space because I feel Privacy and Security will be the future of crypto. If you're really planning to invest some money, take a look at $ADA, $Priv, $ZRX and $XLM.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:21:08 AM

There are many kinds of altcoint, but in my opinion the best and potential is ethereum, you can buy it now and hold it, for the future it will definitely benefit
Well i think holding am altcoin is really the best option for now. Altcoin is really affected by the huge dip that we are now experiencing and we can really buy more altcoin even in a very low amount of money as capital. Holding an altcoin is a great decision but we need to select the best altcoin for good.

labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:35:58 AM

Hi everyone,
Im a newbie, i just known about Bitcoin in 1 month. I decided to spend my money that i have saved for a long time in Bitcoin. Please tell me some name of Altcoin, i want hold it until i marry.

Thanks for all response
If you want to invest your money on cryptocurrency for long term you must to know about the coin before. Personally i think ethereum is very good investment for long term and will grow and grow in the future, so i suggest you to invest your money on ethereum right now.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:16:01 AM

Don't use anybody advise. Money is your and it must be your decision. Analyse all data, look at prospective projects and then choose 3-5 coins to invest!
really what you say is because choosing a coin to invest in cryptocurrencies is a huge risk your belief is that your own decision maker see the best 10 coins might give you a decision in making decisions

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

Hi everyone,
Thanks for all response
Just hold that coins until you marry her, Don't ask about the other alt coins and hold because that cost of losing your money. Bitcoin is good investment if you don't have much money. Stay there and keep watching the market situation.
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:43:16 AM

i would recommend you to hold Bitcoin and Ethereum for long term.

Pokemon Go

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:48:55 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

my advice is better you buy Altcoin Stellar (XLM) because this altcoin will last forever and for sure the price will increase very high and give you a huge profit in the future, so I'm sure you won't regret if you invest in Altcoin Stellar (XLM).
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:50:48 AM

This is an investment that has a very big risk. But if you dare to invest all your money, this is certainly a very good courage. But you have to do research to determine the purchase of coins. I suggest you better invest in coins that already has a huge amount of fans. As on the coins of ETH, BTC, and BCH.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:52:01 AM

Well, you did not mentioned for how long you will hold your investment. I personally believe cryptocurrency is favorable for long term holders. To be honest its quite difficult to select alt coins because you have ample
options in the market. There are few coins which are worthwhile in future market. ETH , EOS and Ripple. You can rely on these coins.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:56:50 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

If you decided to spend in bitcoins then you better buy bitcoins. Bitcoin is the best option.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:07:56 AM

My favorite altcoin is Ethereum I suggest it to you to add it to the list of the alrcoins that you gonna invest this year. I am sore you won't regret investing to it and I think this is the best time to invest in ethereum it will give you a good amount of earnings this coming months.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

Ethereum (ETH)
Ripple (XRP)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
EOS
Stellar (XLM)
Litecoin (LTC)
Tether
Cardano (ADA)
Monero (XMR)

I really trust the best altcoin from the CMC list https://coinmarketcap.com/
I suggest you to choose some of them. they are very well made investments

CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:22:38 AM

you're right for newbie to get a lot of money to buy is altcoin with the potential to even sleep he is seeing because he bought altcoin longterm and has potential yet most of the traders or investors of altcoin they do not too long hold altcoin they prefer the short term altcoin because it's fast but it does not say that the short term is just as bad as you can.

fammy

Activity: 224

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:26:38 AM

If I were you, I would be investing and holding those top ranked altcoins such as ethereum, ripple, EOS, NEO, Litecoin and bitcoincash due to the fact that it has a very high potential to grow fast and also gives you more profit than other altcoins.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response
If you want to invest your money on cryptocurrency for long term you must to know about the coin before. Personally i think ethereum is very good investment for long term and will grow and grow in the future, so i suggest you to invest your money on ethereum right now.
For long-term altcoin investments, of course you should to choose an altcoin that is truly reliable and safe, first don't forget Ethereum because this coin
has a very large marketcap and continues to grow especially the platform used by many users, then the second I have to choose ripple..
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:48:43 AM

Its a fairly easy question to answer at present seeing as all the altcoins are in a depressed state and sitting at lows for the year. I have been investing in several of the top 25 established coins from coinmarketcap and will just sit on them and wait for a recovery. Even a 50% recovery to their previous levles will be a 125% gain from here.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Salesman4coinZ

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 04:51:30 AM

If you want to make some save investments, take the top 10 altcoins. These coins are really god and in the market for a long time, and wouldnt dissaper any time soon. In the recent market crash, almost all of the altcoins are now undervalued. It shows that when the market is normalized, all of them will make a good profit. Yet, for a long term hold, i beleive you should focus on consistent altcoins which are in the market and tested for a long time. So, you will reduce the risk.
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:05:23 AM

This thread was created in the first month of the year where the perspectives on this market was completely different, but this question is still pertinent these days and it is easy to answer! There are countless solid projects that are fulfilling your script, just search and choose, I believe that any of these will bring you a satisfactory return.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:23:13 AM

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all response

On the safe side just stick to the top assets if you're new to all this as you'll be able to learn about how the market works from those first

Alternatively you could try researching to find some low marketcap assets that have an active team, strong community and good tech and invest in those if they're over sold or represent decent value propositions long term

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 05:37:42 AM

each altcoin has advantages and disadvantages for us to make a long-term investment but I suggest there is an investment in altcoins that have very large trading volumes such as ETH or ADA and you can also choose other altcoins for investment

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: