Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:46:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2343 times)
Zilonglong.bucks

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:28:32 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

Korea is one of the most good country I've been with and this is really a good news for us and specially to those people who lives in Korea, this is a good way to make the bitcoin community raise as well and since some other country like Korea was being prohibited for having cryptocurrencies, I hope that some other government realize how bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies really helps individual person to become productive and earn assets, in that we can help our community and economics to professionally grow. Imagine the domino effect when this kind of good news appear everyday in oir forum. Looking forward for more good news. Bitcoin raise!
edengolo

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
It is good news.
South korea and China are the main miners and users of Bitcoin and I hope it will give the Bitcoin a little push.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:30:29 AM

It is good news because bitcoin will become legally used it korea but only people who have real name are allowed to participate. The government will have a huge benefit with it if tax will be imposed on profits earned by the bitcoiners. Not actually bad as long as everyone will be fair on regulation.

Kuja29

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

The Asia market is really important for btc, hope will grow  big arround all the country's from that side !!
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:33:01 AM

Its a hell lot of ride for crypto in South Korea, One day all these crisis will end soon and crypto prices will rise again. Its always a big loss when some big countries put pressure on cryptocurrency, I hope that after this the growth will become continuous and more profitable.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:39:32 AM

yeah, it obviously is a good news for the people there who wanted to continue being involved with cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin.

but i say a better news would have been if they continued with the ban!
in which case it would have helped with building the infrastructure for more decentralization and pushed people towards understanding that a decentralized currency such as bitcoin does not need government approval. it is permission-less to use it.
and as we all know "Necessity is the mother of invention"!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
AdTraxis

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:39:42 AM

It's a much better solution than the total crypto trading ban that was being floated around. A 24% tax is however on the higher side. Seems governments will do anything to control any crypto activities.
daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:45:02 AM

Yes, for sure this is a good for BTC and crypto world.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=facebook

i think this kind of good news is about bitcoin that bitcoin will be success nationwide....so all we be blessed that we have a good news,hope so bitcoin that you may be a successful and always stay with us so we not suffer again a poor and lack of everything...
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

This news turns the bitcoin price little more up in the market for sure. Already since morning I am seeing the bumping here and there in the price chart. I advice to all the people to invest on bitcoin directly now. We may see the bitcoin value to 15k USD soon.

It is a great information to all the crypto users. Welcome back south koreans.
DrakeDG

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:48:46 AM

This news turns the bitcoin price little more up in the market for sure. Already since morning I am seeing the bumping here and there in the price chart. I advice to all the people to invest on bitcoin directly now. We may see the bitcoin value to 15k USD soon.

Isn't that too early to tell? Although I too consider it as a good news for bitcoin, effects of it still lies on the capacity of investors to dive in right now or just wait a little more.
imapessimist

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

Even I've known this news for at least a couple of days now.  It isn't bad news of course.  But I don't see how that can make Bitcoin prices soar at this present time.  But if it does pump and pump then I will be the one losing out.  But I can't complain because I made the wrong decision.  It's up to me. 
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

Very good information, I saw a few days ago they fought bitcoin, but today they slowly got bitcoin. did they fight yesterday to plan for bitcoin regulation?
but however, I am happy with this good news, and it will certainly affect the bitcoin market, and I hope they soon perfect the rule.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

Haven't gone through the article, but if the information is true surely we'll see a good increase in price of bitcoin along with other altcoins. Few days back the steep fall too happened because of the ban in the the same country and now with certain restrictions again letting the users to involve into trading gives positive energy.
Kuja29

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 10:55:43 AM

I have a question pls, recently i bought some  IOST , and got a good  profit  from it ,but also is a new coin like u saw , need more opinions on the curency , open for advices!!
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:04:47 AM

Isn't that too early to tell? Although I too consider it as a good news for bitcoin, effects of it still lies on the capacity of investors to dive in right now or just wait a little more.

Yup! I really think we should wait a little more for the price to really pump before we can celebrate a lot but actually bitcoin will still recover even if South Korea keeps on banning Cryptocurrency I really think the dip is just on the month of January and we can see some pumping when we go on the quarterly of February.
wojiaohahaha

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:23:05 AM

Yes, that's good news for bitcoin.
Bitcoin has become legal in South Korea.
More people can participate in bitcoin transactions.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

i don't understand, in south korea was possible trade bitcoin vs fiat money without real name? without any documents?
rappydoo

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:31:28 AM

an airport in brisbane is currently building partnership to be open to crypto transactions. which is a good sign for adaption.
Rappyboy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

Bitcoin mania will continue to grow, and one day the bubble will burst but true valuation will rise. This is just the beggining.
edsnow2017

Activity: 70
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:34:40 AM

WOW thank you for sharing this good news to us Smiley this news will keep us motivated !!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: