Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2340 times)
Cgrbb

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts
what about monero like super cryptos?
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

Finally, this will destroy the FUD army that keeps on spreading lies about South Korea ban.
cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts
what about monero like super cryptos?
Monero will remain monero, what implies to that "real name registered accounts" is the trader not the crypto.
Amilhussin24

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Wow, that was really a good news. Having back bitcoin in Korea again has a big impact into a price of bitcoin, because Korea has a great population too, having Bitcoin banned in Korea means it affects the Bitcoin traders and holders to not used bitcoin, and that will affect Bitcoin price to get lower because of the bitcoin community is being affected too. Bitcoin community helps Bitcoin to be more usable or to be more famous. And the price will get higher too.
ronnis.gomes

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:27:47 PM

There must be some kind of regulation, as South Korea is trying to do now. It's good for the crypto market. Ban is the worst decision to make.
krulviper

Activity: 354
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2018, 12:32:38 PM

this is very good news, I hope other countries will apply the same thing, so it can make the price of the bitcoin rise again.

► BLOCKBURN ◄ ★WHERE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND ONLINE GAMING MEET★ ► BLOCKBURN ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   ABOUT US   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Medium|LinkedIn|Telegram|Reddit|CoinMarketCap
johnlhy251

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:33:28 PM

Wow, that was really a good news. Having back bitcoin in Korea again has a big impact into a price of bitcoin, because Korea has a great population too, having Bitcoin banned in Korea means it affects the Bitcoin traders and holders to not used bitcoin, and that will affect Bitcoin price to get lower because of the bitcoin community is being affected too. Bitcoin community helps Bitcoin to be more usable or to be more famous. And the price will get higher too.

wow! this is to improve the competenvce of bitcoin to other crypto. And i believe that other countries must support btc.
chris molty

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

finally good news on the horizon
Naveenrandy619

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:39:19 PM

Definitely in upcoming days cryptocurrencies are going to rule the world and BTCbitcoinBTC will play a major role in that Wink Wink
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:45:42 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
I think this could be for both good and bad . Good will be that the price would start increasing again and the market would be stable again. And bad can be for the people of South Korea as these restrictions may be implied because the government wants to check on the people and there transactions that they have carried out till date and would imply the taxes that the people have not paid for there earnings.
Chosenpai

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
I think this could be for both good and bad . Good will be that the price would start increasing again and the market would be stable again. And bad can be for the people of South Korea as these restrictions may be implied because the government wants to check on the people and there transactions that they have carried out till date and would imply the taxes that the people have not paid for there earnings.

I guess the S Korea had followed whats the US action on Bitcoin. Soon we the decentralized meaning of bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be changed.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

That is nice to read. I certainly hope the market will recover because of this good news. Ive been on this for a while that I observed when there is a negative news about bitcoin it is gravely affected and vice versa. but if bitcoin price drops the alts drops too and if btc price goes up the alts goes down too. So if you have some crypto now other than btc I suggest you get out for a while.   

Crypto Jaga

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

yes, it is a good news. that will also reduce rumors that criminals use bitcoin
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:26:58 PM

This is a very good news.
There was news in the past that South Korea would ban bitcoin transactions.
The price of bitcoins has fallen.
Now the south Korean authorities have come out.
Bitcoin is legal in South Korea.
Then bitcoin will soon return to normal.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:37:47 PM

In many years of its existence, bitcoin proved that no one can beat a good coin down as its faced many past challenges like government crackdowns, labeled as scam, ponzi scheme, a bubble, and it has also been proclaimed dead coin many times. Countless bitcoin investors profited many times either by long term hold or in trading.
Bitcoin prices can not avoid many corrections, some of them are massive but it will surely rebound when the right time come. These are some of the reasons why my belief in bitcoin continues.
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:52:08 PM

That news will positively affects the Bitcoin price and we can see the effect this coming days, eventhough there are some disadvantages like the taxation, it is still a good news for the cryptoworld and for all the Bitcoin holders around the world. Start to accumulate more Bitcoins and wait for this coming days to collect your profits.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
X2PR8888

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

I think this would be good news for the majority of people into bitcoins and crypto in general as the additional users and traders would definitely up the value of bitcoin given the would be increase in demand that comes as a result of this. Formal acknowledgement of bitcoin from a government would impose certain rules and regulations but I think it will play a good role because rules being set is there to ensure that bitcoin trading is legitimate and legal in terms of users and traders.  It gives everyone more peace of mind knowing that certain requirements must be followed before getting into bitcoins.  For me, that may be putting a leash to it but it atleast gives an additional layer of security and protection to anyone.

⊗ eBit Payment ⊗
24 NOVEMBER 2017 TOKEN SALE

[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2440198.0
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:10:47 PM

Yeah! that is some really good news for the crypto lovers of South Korea!
paulo013

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

And this is what im waiting to happen. When this affect the bitcoin price, It will attract more investor when people see bitcoin price is pumping.  Smiley
Cryptosenf

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:13:26 PM

Great news. And a little bit of regulation may be a good thing. Just too much scam going on right now.
jonruhoax

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:23:48 PM

I still doubt it, there is no certainty over some rumors that developed. there is no final from the end of the case that occurred in south korea. but maybe this will be good news for all of us, and hopefully true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: