Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 02:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2343 times)
Beehives

Activity: 175
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

This is a good news indeed.  The previous reports about South Korea banning of Cryptocurrency I guess it's just a strategy of a certain business men to shakes the market so assurance of profit after investing in market is sure.
South Korea can be considered as huge market for Crypto so doing so it will hurt the price badly.   

https://VividToken.com     |     MAIN NET    >  N O W   L I V E
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

This is a good news indeed.  The previous reports about South Korea banning of Cryptocurrency I guess it's just a strategy of a certain business men to shakes the market so assurance of profit after investing in market is sure.
South Korea can be considered as huge market for Crypto so doing so it will hurt the price badly.   

yes good news indeed the business bitcoin users.the good news of market all to online process of bitcoin workers the investig on busines to market prices and profitability sources.bitcoin stream because i myself needed  a watch favourite coins of online market.the bitcoin good news of steadily rising bitcoin price and market has been reached.know as bitcoin share to good level business of
market sources
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

That will be a good idea with regards to KYC so that at least, everyone who invest or participate on cryptocurrencies are not concealed in the public since everyone is obliged to verify himself/herself. With that, it will be a deterrent for bad guys to commit shady activity or crimes.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:42:40 AM

This is definitely good news. Now we have to see the results of it.
It would be very difficult to ban the crypto market.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:50:18 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

Very good start for South Korea. With lifting the ban for cryptocurrency and imposing an identity exchange system, this I think, will prevent fraudulent transactions and a regulation will be imposed on the cryptocurrency system. I think South Korea is taking a good step ahead on regulating the cryptocurrency industry in their country.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Alex_ompong

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:52:18 AM

this is really good news For all of us as Bitcoin users, because the South Korean government recognizes the legitimacy of bitcoin and hopefully other countries soon catch up ...
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:01:31 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

We'll see how it will affect the market. If it works, it can be a good signal for other countries. This is good news, because maybe more countries will accept cryptocurrencies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:06:21 AM

South Korea is one of the largest players in the world of crypto-currencies and it is logical that the government of this country allows the circulation of the crypto currency, ordering its circulation and refusing to be anonymous when working with real accounts. Apparently, most states will continue to do the same in the future.

Yes totally agree, I think a lot of states will follow the example.
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:11:28 AM

Great news, when there are fud spread out about south korea banning crypto, the bitcoin price got a huge shake and fall down deeply, but with this news there will be investors back to invest in crypto, I guess the regulated crypto is the best solution for the government and the users
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

But I'm not very happy. I do not have time to earn that I would buy at least 1 bitcoin. Let another month lie on this level.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:42:29 AM

This would affect the bitcoin in the market. Good news for all of us, as people in Korea might buy a huge amount of bitcoin that the possibility that it will increase its value in the market. It also might open a new door for opportunities in different aspect that biycoin involve. Also, the other countries that somehow not open to the idea of bitcoin might accept bitcoin open arms to ride in the trends of trading in alternative  currencies. This year 2018 might be the year of online transaction using e-currencies, that countries are starting patronizing bitcoin.
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

Same as my point of view about the rumored south korea will ban bitcoin. But that was a successful strategy to shake the market hard and at the same time a good time to pack up on bitcoin on the dip.  Cool

yes good news indeed the business bitcoin users.the good news of market all to online process of bitcoin workers the investig on busines to market prices and profitability sources.bitcoin stream because i myself needed  a watch favourite coins of online market.the bitcoin good news of steadily rising bitcoin price and market has been reached.know as bitcoin share to good level business of
market sources
I think the market will recover now because of the good news coming from south korea and as stated on the blog that twenty percent of bitcoin trades are happening in korea and that is very huge amount of trading volume. I'm expecting bull rushing on bitcoins price from now on. Cool
chuksamobi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:09:04 PM

That really a great news Cool Cool Cool
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

Yes, this is a very good news. Bitcoin price again come back up. It's very excited time for bitcoin price pumping. Already price 11K cross , I hope soon bitcoin price will be get up 20k.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:21:55 PM

The article or the new that you gave us is very good news.  Necause they have possibility the price of the bitcoin again will increase because another country will reconized bitcoin that help bitcoin community to grow. Because if the government do that they have a lot of people invest and use bitcoin so that's why the price of the bitcoin will increase again and we can make more profit and possible to become 20k dollars again the price.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:30:30 PM

It is good news but probably it will not be big influence at BTC price. I think a lot of traders anticipated this so BTC price will not go up too high

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:37:16 PM

The article or the new that you gave us is very good news.  Necause they have possibility the price of the bitcoin again will increase because another country will reconized bitcoin that help bitcoin community to grow. Because if the government do that they have a lot of people invest and use bitcoin so that's why the price of the bitcoin will increase again and we can make more profit and possible to become 20k dollars again the price.

Indeed this is a very good news. This is a milestone to the bitcoin community because they have banned bitcoin before and yet they have change their decision and in fact six  banks will now accept bitcoin trading. This only shows that bitcoin is a good financial asset and surely this news will attract more investors making its price to pump up in the coming days.

Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:47:54 PM
Merited by syaripudin (1)

With this news it makes bitcoin will increasingly in demand, especially for Koreans who can freely invest in bitcoin. and the question is whether this policy will be followed by several other countries. but I think not all countries will follow the steps of the Korean state that will give policy to its citizens to be able to do any activity with bitcoin. because some other countries will continue to ban for bitcoin users for some reason they mention.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:32:19 PM

There might be regulation in the UK quite soon, too: http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-will-britain-ban-bitcoin-theresa-may-wants-to-crack-down-on-bitcoin-20180125

like the quote:
Kevin Murcko, CEO of cryptocurrency exchange CoinMetro, said: "Regulation in the UK may not necessarily be a bad thing for the digital asset economy: government regulation is a legitimising force. New regulations would mean people would feel safer investing in cryptocurrencies, as fraudulent brokers will be excluded from the market.
"As different nations move to regulate cryptocurrencies in different ways, the short-term impact on the markets will be outweighed by the longer-term stability afforded by consumer protections and the elimination of fraudulent entities and practices.
"Compliance with an established regulatory framework, if done right, could lead to wider mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies and greater stability in emerging markets.
"It is my firm belief that we should be welcoming regulation into the cryptocommunity, rather than rejecting it. This will help to spur on adoption among mainstream investors and the general public."

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
RAmondragon

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:41:25 PM

So we'll have to wait until the end of  the month to see if this will affect the price of BTC. The recent government handling of BTC in South Korea could have been the culprit for the massive loss of BTC. So, with this, I'm pretty excited on the outcome.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: