Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:25:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2348 times)
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:21:34 PM

With time crypto currency dealings will not be anonymous . All users must be known  KYC of investors and bounty hunters . Well it is indeed a good news.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:43:26 AM

Real names? Not so sure how good this is. The whole idea is anonymity.
And you really believe world wide governments will allow something that is fully anonymous and involving (sometimes) a lot of money?
Regulations will be implemented simply because governments want to benefit from the profits made by taxing them.

Stop dreaming and wake up...
do you really believe the different government (especially in Europe) that love to pillage everything on a daily basis, especially the defenseless, the unemployed, the workers, the savers... these governments will allow crypto-currencies settle without regulations, they will allow currencies that people can exchange without being taxed and without being tracked?
These governments already wish to kill cash whenever they can.
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:16:22 PM

Its indeed a good news for us bitcoiners. Thank you for the Koreans for allowing this to happen because it will definitely help bitcoin price to rise which means the exchange will also rise and it makes us all very happy. I hope we can get more news like this in the future.
manyu22

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:25:52 PM

Its indeed a good news for us bitcoiners. Thank you for the Koreans for allowing this to happen because it will definitely help bitcoin price to rise which means the exchange will also rise and it makes us all very happy. I hope we can get more news like this in the future.
hopefully the day of the news we get is good news, and the news can make the journey smoothly without any hindrance we have seen until now.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:26:38 PM

Really ,it is a good news because it will bring bitcoin price to increase again. Because of korea allows bank to exchange bitcoin, the demand of bitcoin will increase more that also makes bitcoins value higher soon. Hoping other country also do this ,so that they can help many people continue to benefit in bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:34:35 PM

by seeing this news has been able to calm the heart.
I hope all countries can follow the policy taken by south korea.
hopefully will have a positive impact in february.

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

It is a good thing but i dont think anyone should care what happens in only one country of the world. It is FUD season now and every little news shakes the market a little bit. Lets hope we are done with this soon and more news like these continue to pop up.
r1a2y3m4

Activity: 504
Merit: 127

Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:38:53 AM

This is good news. I think that governments are banning crypto because of its tendency to be used in money laundering. So their move is to monitor the exchanges per person but it will defeat the whole purpose of having a private transaction using cryptocurrency. But this is definitely good news. better than having a total ban.

bootboot

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:41:54 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=[Suspicious link removed]&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?

that is very good news because bitcoin will have investors from south korea and move up bitcoin's price to market value and hopefully that other countries that are not covered by cryptocurrency will be part of it for everyone's development , now I'm happy with this news and so are those in the cryptoworld

███ p2pcash.net ▬   ███ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:53:39 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
Thats the best news I heard lately.Hope effects of it will be huge
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:54:19 AM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

this is a great news because the south korea has finally entered the cryptoworld and has a huge impact on the price of bitcoin because many large companies in the south korea have caused a sudden rise in bitcoin's price to be in the cryptoworld and hopefully Other countries in the crypto world have also entered

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:00:56 AM

Yeah they allow bitcoin, but they want the identities for bitcoin user.
Maybe for prevent crimes.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:08:15 AM

But the result was opposite in which the coin markets are looks like crashing again. This what i have said before about trading which is risky because it is really unpredictable that despite of this positive news Bitcoin is dipping again together with the other coins. Anyway, this is another opportunity to buy cheaper coins once again and i hope that the next rise up will be great.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:13:20 AM

It is inevitable that government will get their hands on regulating bitcoin trading but at least it is legitimized instead of being banned. Taxes are expected also since you're earning. All in all this is still great news for the crypto world.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:16:20 AM

Currently, I only see a red it has not had a positive impact on the market as you say. But this is good news for us, and the Bitcoiners love to travel and want to pay all costs with Altcoin. I would think about traveling in Korea.
gamechain

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:21:57 AM

I hope this is true, if it can be achieved, it will be a driving force for advancing the development of bitcoin.
AlexsanderGusev15

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:04:15 AM

Hello. I recommend everyone to use the investment projects. I consider this one of the most profitable business! And without much effort
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:08:31 AM

That may be the reason for the spike of price of bitcoin when it was down like around 6,000$ to 11,000$. We just need events/news like this to boost bitcoin's reputation that will attract more investors.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:41:39 AM

I think we will discussion to now bitcoin users are bitcoin price has it is instead the perfect time to invest, according to cryptocurrency expert this year of good explanation.Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency not controlled by a single administrator and can be used to buy things worldwide electronically listening on good news from btc.now stated that the names on a virtual coin exchange wallet and bank account must be the same for a user to be able to make deposits and exchange of digital currency.the btc from the technical conventions that determine how the various devices operating on the network interact on system of business.
Cpoiuty

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:50:33 AM

If it is true, it is really good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: