Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news!  (Read 2340 times)
lodcoling

Activity: 504
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:13:33 PM

This is really a good news for us who loves Bitcoin. We also thanks to the Korean authority for this decision. we hope other countries of the world will accept the Bitcoin sooner or later.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
assyla

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:17:12 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
This news is a really a great news to all of us, and I think this is a stepping stone of bitcoin to make its name become popular to all people around us. So that I think it will help many people, inside or outside the south.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
BCSHonda

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

The good news is that today the price of bitcoin as well as other altcoins on the cryptocurrency market has turned blue. The price of coin in the market increased. This is a signal that the market is gradually stabilizing and developing, creating confidence for all investors in the cryptocurrency market.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

Well, I hope it does help raise bitcoin price or maybe even create awareness to everyone who believes or about to believe in bitcoibs. I hope it all goes well for bitcoins and other coins will follow as it goes up in prices as well. Bitcoins will reach more than $20k!!!

cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:31:55 PM

Good thing if true. Nothing bad if we believe in that news. It's also a great way for new investors to become more attractive. Here's a great tactic for me. Hopefully this will continue.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:35:53 PM

If that is true, then it will bring a very good impact for us all, especially for investors and all bounty hunter. I have actually waited too long and asked when the bitcoin price will go up. And maybe soon we will see it for ourselves.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
kingsters

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

I was quet but i was not blind

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Wow very import newe to crypto world thanks to feel up

vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 03:46:43 PM

another good news already come.
22 europe members countries already sign for international blockchain technology.i think its the reason btc price jump to 7.5k right now.

FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:49:15 PM

News does not affect the price of bitcoin as much as you think. Big players know everything, and calculate their moves for the future
Helex

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

It's really good news for all crypto holders. Hope bitcoin will become a king again and back to on the Top.
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:53:18 PM

South Korea is one of the largest players in the world of crypto-currencies and it is logical that the government of this country allows the circulation of the crypto currency, ordering its circulation and refusing to be anonymous when working with real accounts. Apparently, most states will continue to do the same in the future.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:55:39 PM

These two days I find the market is recovering very well. I think this is good news. This is a sign that the market will recover strongly in May. And this is the time for us to keep it longer.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
kyucryp

Activity: 420

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/south-korea-allows-cryptocurrency-trading-real-name-registered-accounts/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Hey guys good news here. Hope this will affect bitcoin price and it will grow up. What do you think?
yes I agree with the opinion of most colleagues here. south korea is a developed country with a system of restrictions only the official account in accordance with the real name in a conventional bank that can perform bitcoin transactions. this can prevent the use of bitcoin for crime. this is a good idea. hope other countries adopt this south korean way.

cupic

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:59:55 PM

Bitcoin has been reviewed by the G20 and claims that Crypto does not affect the world economy. Encryption regulations have been issued and are becoming more and more frequent. Currently FUD, market will rise again.
Musstang

Merit: 11

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

We really hope that this will give a boost in growth. It's high time to grow, tired to wait.
We hope that growth will begin very soon.

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Omooba098

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:08:45 PM

For sure, this is a good news for the South Korean and all the bitcoin investors as this is going to positively affect bitcoin. I expect bitcoin to moon as early as possible.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

With the advent of this good news I am convinced that bitcoin prices are able to increase so that does not make traders continue in slump conditions and they have to get up to make a profit.In order to improve the economic system becomes assured.

TheSpark

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:29:09 PM

Absolutely good news but bitcoin didn't reach the requested prices.Even so every development is for this market make faces laugh
aisyah88

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:32:45 PM

Absolutely good news but bitcoin didn't reach the requested prices.Even so every development is for this market make faces laugh

At least we've seen a very hot rise, in a few hours bitcoin up 1200 higa dollars, and much of the impact of the increase on this day, all the market is back green and of course everyone is waiting for moments moments of this ...
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:35:43 PM

Wow it a great interesting news for bitcoin and cryptocurrency world. It has a great impact on the market caps of cryptocurrency market largely.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: