Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 11:22:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:00:38 PM

as i've read the forum.thread evryone is so excited for this project.drivr network it has a big potential.and most of them are anticipating for the launch of the app of Drivr Network token!!to the moon!! wishing you all the best!!!

Yah, i'm also one of those who are excited in this platform to be released. I wouldn't stop supporting this project until they reach their road of success. Their platform is so very helpful to us passengers who are going to work in a long ride. They also give some benefits to their drivers and passengers that makes them very helpful to their workers and their consumers. Good luck into your project you can count on us that we will support your platform.

Me too ,when i read the Drivr white paper i feel so good because many of us was using communication evereyday so i think it could give a useful,helpful and comfortable services. For me this project was perfect that's why i support this project,again good luck to your project!.

This is indeed a good looking project. Let us support it by participating in their token's pre-sale and then the ICO. I already feel excited about this being listed on big exchanges.

Yahh, We have to support them by joining their ICO if we really want their platform to be successful it should be us the consumers and passengers are the one who could make it possible for them to be successful.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:56:00 PM

Uber has opened the way for this kind of businesses already. People have experienced this kind of riding now is time for better service providers with different approach to this whole industry to one more step ahead. This is actually what Drivr network is trying to do which makes it interesting for everyone.
It is good to have another business like this aside from uber this is because in having competition one has to improve services and give more delight to the commuters and to everyone around. This business can give delightful reactions to both drivers and passengers. I will support this as this can help our fellow.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

Cannot Wait to See Drivr Application on Playstore, Waiting Also for the response about my question for Drivr Card if Drivr Token can Covert to Fiat by using Drivr Card your response is much appreciated.

Good question, I also wanna know how this thing works. I wanna know also how the rate will go, will it be based on satoshi value or USD or the local currency where Drivr will be operating soon.

mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:46:59 PM

Another car service ICO as it is. I want to know what will be the main function of AI in your project as if it is the same as UBER and GRAB? And when it will be available because there are alot of rivals with the same concept.
It is better to have rivals so that all of them will try to give a good services and improve their ways in handling their passengers. It is also  better to improve services in order to give satisfaction to anyone.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:08:11 PM

Another car service ICO as it is. I want to know what will be the main function of AI in your project as if it is the same as UBER and GRAB? And when it will be available because there are alot of rivals with the same concept.
It is better to have rivals so that all of them will try to give a good services and improve their ways in handling their passengers. It is also  better to improve services in order to give satisfaction to anyone.

Yeah Your Right Mate, today if you have a business and no rivals You will be stick and satisfied in your service because you don't have competitor at all, so now there is a completion between the other Car service Ico, We Can See What Project/Service is Good that can fulfill what you want for the car service. but for now im on Drivr.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:59:30 PM

Rivals exist in every businesses either its traditional business, online business, or cryptocurrency business. The question is what is the most offer your business can give that the rival businesses dont have? I must say that DRIVR can offer to accept crypto payments that UBER and GRAB dont have for now and this what makes DRIVR on the right spot of business and has a potential to have its success. But all in all the success will depend on the TEAM and COMMUNITY. Cheers Smiley
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:45:25 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2018, 11:47:14 PM by dagon666

Cannot Wait to See Drivr Application on Playstore, Waiting Also for the response about my question for Drivr Card if Drivr Token can Covert to Fiat by using Drivr Card your response is much appreciated.

Yes, this is one of the important uses of implementing blockchain with our application, hassle free user experience with the options of our DRIVR card used as Token payment or converted to Fiat Smiley
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:59:38 PM

I just noticed, the cars will be driven by AI?! Wow! Just wow! This is incredible! It will be deiven by AI and not humans? If that's the case, I am really interested with your technology. But isn't it a bit scary that an AI will be responsible to your life? What if something happened to the passenger? It will take time to the people to adjust to that machines especially the old ones, but I think mAny people like me would love to try thid new technology and see how it works. Goodluck for this project!

Good question, the cars will still have human control. We have a few stages of implementing A.I. Firstly safety is our main priority and this is done via machine learning / deep learning where the A.I will predict when there will be a possible accident. As technology advances and the use of A.I is more widely used then we move to further stages. Currently we are focusing on deep learning / voice recognition / safety & prediction learning. A good example would be your favourite restaurants or places to go is saved in our app which is connected to the A.I it will know where you want to go.

Jasell

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 12:01:50 AM

Good day dev! May I ask what are the criteria for you to operate in a certain city? I just hope that the number of users will be one of the factors consider and hoping Philippines will be one of them. I will encourage my colleagues to participate also in the ICO.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

when will be the Ico.how much is the minimun purchase? coz it seems drivr network token is a great project this is the time to grab the opportunity to invest.buy and hodl! to the moon!!!

Hello! ICO will start on March 6 and finishes in one month later, which means will end on April 6. These information are provided are provided solely in some social media sites connected to DRIVR and you can also check whitepapaper!

Thanks!
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:48:54 AM

I just noticed, the cars will be driven by AI?! Wow! Just wow! This is incredible! It will be deiven by AI and not humans? If that's the case, I am really interested with your technology. But isn't it a bit scary that an AI will be responsible to your life? What if something happened to the passenger? It will take time to the people to adjust to that machines especially the old ones, but I think mAny people like me would love to try thid new technology and see how it works. Goodluck for this project!

Good question, the cars will still have human control. We have a few stages of implementing A.I. Firstly safety is our main priority and this is done via machine learning / deep learning where the A.I will predict when there will be a possible accident. As technology advances and the use of A.I is more widely used then we move to further stages. Currently we are focusing on deep learning / voice recognition / safety & prediction learning. A good example would be your favourite restaurants or places to go is saved in our app which is connected to the A.I it will know where you want to go.

Wow! This project excites me more and more. How about the speed of the car? Can we tell the AI to drive faster or slower? Or is there a fix speed when travelling? if someone who has an urgent meeting and use your app so that they can go to the place wherever they want to go can they ask AI for faster driving?
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

I have question too. If i want to go for example on Manila Philippines, How can i say on AI driver or just simply type on your system to recognize the place that i want to go? Or else your AI driver have voice recognition app that can track my words? And then what if i change my mind to change the place this AI Driver will recognize my last place want to go?
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:17:46 AM

About the DRIVR Card, this means that if we have DRIVR tokens on the card that will be our payment into our ride-share fee? What if we forget our DRIVR card at home can we pay cash?
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

I like the concept of the project but I can't stop thinking that what If in the middle of the road the car trouble shoots? What will happen to the passenger? I hope the engineers and the people behind the project will give the assurance that its safe.

dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Good day dev! May I ask what are the criteria for you to operate in a certain city? I just hope that the number of users will be one of the factors consider and hoping Philippines will be one of them. I will encourage my colleagues to participate also in the ICO.

We will first be doing a soft launch in 10 cities to create a solid community of drivers, we aim to target most areas around the globe including Philippines, along with areas that need rideshare. This is why being a city commander is beneficial, you are not only owing a percentage of DRIVR you are running your own rideshare business through DRIVR that will in return help your own city.
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:22:48 AM

About the DRIVR Card, this means that if we have DRIVR tokens on the card that will be our payment into our ride-share fee? What if we forget our DRIVR card at home can we pay cash?

DRIVR tokens won't be on the card it will be in your virtual wallet, the beauty of blockchain is connection your virtual wallet will be linked to your card including DRIVR application so in the off chance you forget your card, payment can still be made via the application as our drivers will be using the same system and yes fiat currency for payment will be available. It will take a very long time until society completely transitions from fiat to digital so it still must be an available option.
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:44:39 AM

I have question too. If i want to go for example on Manila Philippines, How can i say on AI driver or just simply type on your system to recognize the place that i want to go? Or else your AI driver have voice recognition app that can track my words? And then what if i change my mind to change the place this AI Driver will recognize my last place want to go?

To give you a deeper example these are some of the things currently being researched by the R&D teams

Data filtered through high tech mapping & satellites
Traced routs of popular pick-up points for cars to have point to point system similar to train a circuit
Speech recognition
Gesture recognition
Eye tracking and driver monitoring
Virtual assistance and natural language interfaces
Driver face analytics and emotion recognition
Object detection/identification/avoidance
Predictive maintenance

This creates many options

More efficient pick up times to drive to established routs
Locating nearby shops / food outlets that are previously visited by the customer
Token based / digital payment solutions embedded into the driver interface.
Vehicle network and data security
Automated on-road customer service
Setting reminders to purchase needed household items as the passanger approaches relevant stores

monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:54:58 AM

this is for someone who wants to buy DRIVR tokens,it is Recommended use this Wallets for DRIVR token storage until  wallet / exchanger release across all platforms,imtoken,myetherwallet,mac,windows and linux.

if you're using web wallet like myetherwallet you have to double check the URL carefully there's a lot of phishing website over the web so you have to be careful, its better to bookmark the legit one!
yes thats right theres  a lot of cases that happened,if you want that your DRIVR token is safe just be careful and dont be phish,anyway i am now excited the release of their wallet as i have some DRIVR token and i want to hold for long term.
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

This is great if DRIVR will convert into fiat but i think this will be the flow DRIVR to BTC then BTC to Fiat . thats the case Smiley Support the project so that Drivr to Fiat will be possible. I hope i answer your question Smiley
austriam4444

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 11:43:08 AM

this well be improvement uber and grab. I will use this may able to switch pay on drivr token than cash. this is good to minimize crime. those bad guys who getting the cash. this drivr token will be secured at all time. using the ethereum blockchain the wallet account will be safe. and if drivr will be good enough to minimize the crime on road. Smiley using this the money will be on drivr token.. if dev will develop an exchange for this internal easily also withdrawals to their drivr token. good enough it will be ok as a token for future money of transportation. this is good as well to the community to make them wake up on the blockchain technology...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: