Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:44:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 03:45:06 AM

this might be the most advance ride share that will release in public, dont hesitate to support a project like this this would be a life changer in the future so dont be late to buy drivr token at https://drivr.network/

naigelbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:14:23 AM

this might be the most advance ride share that will release in public, dont hesitate to support a project like this this would be a life changer in the future so dont be late to buy drivr token at https://drivr.network/

Yeah your right dude, This one will be a life changer not because of his unique technology, this one can save many lives of commuter's, the AI Driver can detect accident i read on there whitepaper. So i full support in this awesome project. 
marvince0120

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:26:29 AM

DRIVR NETWORK gonna be most advance rideshare platform worrldwide. One of  best feature i like  to DRIVR Network app is the security of customers, the app has a DRIVR panic / SOS / Emergency buttom. The panic button can send alert to the police nor family members of the  passenger.  Such a great idea , because their major concerns is the safetiness of the riders while  travelling.

darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:53:33 AM

If some ICO's are making their own service cab or project like DRVIR did today, will the developers of this team step up with the game of competing their project?

Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

Another car service ICO as it is. I want to know what will be the main function of AI in your project as if it is the same as UBER and GRAB? And when it will be available because there are alot of rivals with the same concept.
It is better to have rivals so that all of them will try to give a good services and improve their ways in handling their passengers. It is also  better to improve services in order to give satisfaction to anyone.

Rivals exist in every businesses either its traditional business, online business, or cryptocurrency business. The question is what is the most offer your business can give that the rival businesses dont have? I must say that DRIVR can offer to accept crypto payments that UBER and GRAB dont have for now and this what makes DRIVR on the right spot of business and has a potential to have its success. But all in all the success will depend on the TEAM and COMMUNITY. Cheers Smiley
I agree with all of you! Competition is good because it encourages better quality of the services and helps reduce the price. The challenge now for the DRVR network is how are they going to position themselves before those giant rivals, how are they going to continually improve their services, and what are their edge over the others. Please read their whitepaper for you to find out especially the integration of AI in their project. I believe that the arrival of the DRVR Network will revolutionize the way we pay for our daily transport and at the same time how we are going to gain profit when we do feel like becoming a part time driver on our commute to and from work.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

The DRIVR token grants exclusive access to the DRIVR network ecosystem,dont miss to participate in the token sale and become part of rideshare revolutio.today is the last day of DRIVR PRE-ICO so you can still buy for now.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:27:18 PM

hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Maybe their app is free to download at google playstore and hoping that it will be available on IOS too. And I do hope that this will be available on Asian countries just like Philippines if their platform and project is successful. So I'm not stopping to support this platform and I will be with them until they finish their road of success.

Yes Im also hoping this will be available in Asian county this will be a big help for us. Lets support thru out so that DRIVR will be able to hear our thoughts Smiley Drivr will make our life easy in terms of commuting Smiley

I cant wait now for releasing this wonderful project in my country ,i think it will bring us a peaceful and well services that the others have none,this project has uniqueness ,compared to others,thats why i gave my all support for project.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:29:10 PM

DRIVR NETWORK gonna be most advance rideshare platform worrldwide. One of  best feature i like  to DRIVR Network app is the security of customers, the app has a DRIVR panic / SOS / Emergency buttom. The panic button can send alert to the police nor family members of the  passenger.  Such a great idea , because their major concerns is the safetiness of the riders while  travelling.

Yeah youre right marvince,it will be the most advance rideshare platform worldwide same as uber...so excited for the launch,lets keep supporting this project😊,i will spread this great opportunity to my online world friends.
Gudluck team drivr😊
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

The DRIVR token grants exclusive access to the DRIVR network ecosystem,dont miss to participate in the token sale and become part of rideshare revolutio.today is the last day of DRIVR PRE-ICO so you can still buy for now.
Yeah i will participate i dont want to miss this opportunity DRIVR had unique project we should support their ICO so that it will be successful many people can use this project we happy to help
pyotrsozblo

Activity: 219

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

for the first time I see a project in this area. so it's interesting to me. tell me in which countries will your project work? and how is the pre-sale?
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:37:28 PM

DRIVR is a great project to know more something big about this team and their project,please read the white paper:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/111BBGfvhn_ZvU5vdZikrDOq2n_-2eDGe/view
Yes it is a great project that can really helps not only the needs of both drivers and commuters but the also in their safety.  I am praying for thw success of this program.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:17:46 PM

Yeah youre right marvince,it will be the most advance rideshare platform worldwide same as uber...so excited for the launch,lets keep supporting this project😊,i will spread this great opportunity to my online world friends.
Gudluck team drivr😊

Yes you are right 😊 drivr is the most advance rifeshare project as we can se they make use of the great power of AI plus the power of blockchain and that's why they have the advantage from uber and grab

sd
kuranggizi

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:52:35 PM

thread view is very interesting and very professional I think this project is very detailed explain the purpose of this project and the specification about the coin is very helpful to calculate the total to be obtained, but in the number of coins listed, is not too cheap the price of each coin if exchanged to ETH?
poi35

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:52:56 PM

If some ICO's are making their own service cab or project like DRVIR did today, will the developers of this team step up with the game of competing their project?

I believe they would compete or they have the ability to compete I should say, when I first saw the project and the whitepaper I could say that the project and they have clear objectives regarding rideshare industry and how to improve it. I believe they are the number one decentralized rideshare platform now.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:57:00 PM

DRIVR platform is amazing .One of the best ico for investments.The plan you  have gathered in you whitepaper  are all very  interesting .Im glad that i add this project in my lists to be part. Am looking forward to download and use the DRIVR app.This platform is quite amazing and suits for the investors who want to join this project.
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:26:34 PM

a project that has a very interesting idea and the purpose of this project is predictable and understandable by everyone, I think this project will help a lot in real life to make it easier for them to reach the destination without any trouble

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

Amazing, isn't it? This is one of the reason why we choose DRIVR than other rideshares out there. In transportation what we look first is their safety precution. And this car has it, and if the AI DRIVR can drive better than human it will be a great project.
marvince0120

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:59:32 AM

DRiVR NETWORK is indeed a solution, hassle free in payment transaction especially when your in a hurry and busy life, hi tech security for passengers and drivers, even the police for tracking the criminal in case the passengers were in danger..  These makes peoples everyday living convenient and secured..
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

DRiVR NETWORK is indeed a solution, hassle free in payment transaction especially when your in a hurry and busy life, hi tech security for passengers and drivers, even the police for tracking the criminal in case the passengers were in danger..  These makes peoples everyday living convenient and secured..
Yes your absolutely right, This project can also detect if there's a possible accident, Hope this type of technology will work 100% so their client will 100% convenient of this project. This one is life changer so i full support on this Advanced AI ride share. 
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:17:39 AM

I believe they would compete or they have the ability to compete I should say, when I first saw the project and the whitepaper I could say that the project and they have clear objectives regarding rideshare industry and how to improve it. I believe they are the number one decentralized rideshare platform now.

That's good. I hope that the DRIVR team will give their best on making this project smooth and will not break the expectation of the people's request. I'm waiting and supporting their project to be successful because I believe that the contribution will be better for the economy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: