Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3514 times)
Padsing

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

Will this be an Uber look alike or competitor? Because the idea is somewhat similar to those rideshare applications, the only difference is the mode of payment where DRIVR can accept fiat and has their own tokens to serve as payment while Uber only accepts fiat money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:57:03 AM

Good move for the admin to give atleast 8% of the total token distribution for bounty campaigns this will help DRIVR to know by people by using different social media platforms . Since the main token of sale is quite farther , by promoting DRVR in social media we can gain investors and it will be a word of the mouth . Positive custom post will give DRIVR an optimistic value for the people .

jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:23:09 AM
Merited by Sydneydexter (1)

Will this be an Uber look alike or competitor? Because the idea is somewhat similar to those rideshare applications, the only difference is the mode of payment where DRIVR can accept fiat and has their own tokens to serve as payment while Uber only accepts fiat money?

Based on my what I understand in the white paper, as what I read, It is a competitor of UBER. Somehow one of its goals is to eliminate the UBER because if its negative characteristics in terms of transportation perspective, example is its uncheap or expensive for those customers of transportation application scheme. But it will be for a long term plan. There are such things needed to be done. Let us help its goal through supporting. More power to the team! To the moon!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Same here ,am looking forward to download and use the DRIVR app.This platform is quite amazing and suits for the investors who want to join this project.I am hoping that very soon we can use it  and  expecting for  this as a friendly app .Am very proud to the developer of this project. Lets wait for the release of their application.Am one of your followers and supporter as well.

This will be a big help for me as commuter. More important is the safety i think the feature of this app will guarantee my safety because every users profile are recorded we can easily track a person by using google tracker. Its quite amazing
Gerald23

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:46:45 AM

I can provide translation, listing and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.
If you interested in our service, visit and look around our website and mail or send message to me.

This is our website address : http://panicrooms.info/
And this is my email address : admin@panicrooms.info
This is the brochure about details of our service :
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JaE6-LTPs3fyCTkGRCrsez2g5pIr_n1j/view?usp=sharing

This is our work result :
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QfwlMtW-iMpHh42pr6CZ8725KQZw9ElZ  **eGold
https://drive.google.com/open?id=16VT1D-ubl-8hXNMmzJwgjMwxoK4tc_O6  **Krios
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1nrTL7kCHydePvxcEatcQXBUSUuN9vys_  **WORLD Wi-Fi
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1A7lFGTLm2Xz5OLWonYwqFki78D-WXCj8   **Play2live
Nice mate i hope you will be part of this ICO to translate it into another language.

dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:57:50 AM

Based on my what I understand in the white paper, as what I read, It is a competitor of UBER. Somehow one of its goals is to eliminate the UBER because if its negative characteristics in terms of transportation perspective, example is its uncheap or expensive for those customers of transportation application scheme. But it will be for a long term plan. There are such things needed to be done. Let us help its goal through supporting. More power to the team! To the moon!

I wouldn't say eliminate Uber.   It is more about offering some healthy competition and offering a different product also as well as the same due to our points of difference. Our product is more community driven than Uber and other rideshare models.  Obviously we would strive for greatness for our investors, however, a small piece of the market share would be good enough as a stepping stone.  Once riders and drivers understand our model better, we will be more successful in the market place without a doubt.
dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project has been successfully listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/drivrnetwork

thanks foxico ! 
jkinit2125

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

I wouldn't say eliminate Uber.   It is more about offering some healthy competition and offering a different product also as well as the same due to our points of difference. Our product is more community driven than Uber and other rideshare models.  Obviously we would strive for greatness for our investors, however, a small piece of the market share would be good enough as a stepping stone.  Once riders and drivers understand our model better, we will be more successful in the market place without a doubt.

I think that was what I'd read in the white paper. I just want to recommend something. Since DRIVR will yet to enter the market, proper marketing should be applied for the general public. Since you said its community driven, the community itself, or the stakeholders first of DRIVR will be knoledgeable about what is the blockchain, the cryptocurrencies, because one type of payment is the token itself. But without prior knowledge for these people about cryptocurrency and its potential, they will think its a scam or what kind of payment is this?. So the best way to eliminate these risks is to make them open their minds and properly explained to them. These stakeholders will surely help the DRIVR team to succeed in the future and have a place in the market share of this field of industry.

dagon666 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

I think that was what I'd read in the white paper. I just want to recommend something. Since DRIVR will yet to enter the market, proper marketing should be applied for the general public. Since you said its community driven, the community itself, or the stakeholders first of DRIVR will be knoledgeable about what is the blockchain, the cryptocurrencies, because one type of payment is the token itself. But without prior knowledge for these people about cryptocurrency and its potential, they will think its a scam or what kind of payment is this?. So the best way to eliminate these risks is to make them open their minds and properly explained to them. These stakeholders will surely help the DRIVR team to succeed in the future and have a place in the market share of this field of industry.

Great points !
Gerald23

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:08:04 AM

Good move for the admin to give atleast 8% of the total token distribution for bounty campaigns this will help DRIVR to know by people by using different social media platforms . Since the main token of sale is quite farther , by promoting DRVR in social media we can gain investors and it will be a word of the mouth . Positive custom post will give DRIVR an optimistic value for the people .
DRIVR application and ecosystem will only rely on Blockchain technology for it’s
payments and transaction requirements. We will be moving more moving parts of the business to the blockchain and our
own decentralised application (Dapp) as mentioned in our roadmap. This will create a new Rideshare experience as it will
be effectively entirely decentralised.

jkinit2125

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:03:35 PM

Great points !

Thank you so much! I would probably want to learn more about the DRIVR itself. Its objectives is somehow what makes it unique. Its for the welfare of the general public. And that indeed will be an inspiration for the team to continue the work and even work harder. I will surely look forward for this token to be mooning soon. Not just the token but the project why it existed.

lhea056

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:17:43 PM

It is good to see that DRIVR really has an application which shows the direction where was the exact destination moreover they do also have the fare amount you might spend when commuting that is really new to me since i am a user of waze application which shows direction whenever i go now DRIVR app added new content which is actually new for me . Maybe there are some things i over look but i will do give time to study it and see what other things DRIVR can do .

jkinit2125

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:21:29 PM
Merited by Gerald23 (1)

hello admin/developers i am android user i would like to ask question when DRIVR will be available in play store can we use it for free? DRIVR app can be use in different countries or only exclusive for some countries? i hope this will be available in my country Smiley

Same here ,am looking forward to download and use the DRIVR app.This platform is quite amazing and suits for the investors who want to join this project.I am hoping that very soon we can use it  and  expecting for  this as a friendly app .Am very proud to the developer of this project. Lets wait for the release of their application.Am one of your followers and supporter as well.

This will be a big help for me as commuter. More important is the safety i think the feature of this app will guarantee my safety because every users profile are recorded we can easily track a person by using google tracker. Its quite amazing

Your correct Sir Sydney. In the proposed application which is to be launch soon, the transportation vehicle you are into has all sufficient information about the driver. One thing I also admire to its application is the one push emergency button which directly contacts appropriate officers for any problems occurred. Which is somehow one of the problems of transportation businesses.

lhea056

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:52:55 AM

DRIVR is a good app  for me since we can all use its token for payment  and as a commuter it is very convenient to use DRIVR as payment for bus , taxi fare or any other transportation vehicle . One more thing we can canvass how much fare we might spend on every destination we choose . And if we are not aware of the place we can navigate which is the right way which is really safe for the commuters . I hope there will be more additional updates about DRIVR so most of people will use it .

lhea056

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:04:38 PM

I do really wish DRIVR wil get lots of participants on their pre sale even on initial coin offering ,  we need to get more bounty hunters because it will be a big help   for DRIVR advertisement and gain more investor for the community to grow bigger and make the project more succesful . And for sure these participants will get benefit of the future projects the DRIVR planned to do .

jkinit2125

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:27:30 PM

DRIVR is a good app  for me since we can all use its token for payment  and as a commuter it is very convenient to use DRIVR as payment for bus , taxi fare or any other transportation vehicle . One more thing we can canvass how much fare we might spend on every destination we choose . And if we are not aware of the place we can navigate which is the right way which is really safe for the commuters . I hope there will be more additional updates about DRIVR so most of people will use it .

You are right! Somehow this application will soon helped many people and the community not only in one country but also around the world with also the objective to uplift the life of the community, helped drivers have big salaries and also teaching them cryptocurrencies specific in the token they offer, the DRIVR, as a mode of payment to the  services offered.

Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:16:31 AM

Hey guys, has anybody tried to participate in their pre-ICO? Why would it be better for me to buy now than wait for the main ICO? I can't seem to find the benefits on the website. Most of the time pre ICO has a greater bonus than ICO but how much?
Padsing

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:39:19 AM

Healthy competition indeed! Yeah, it is time to break Uber's monopoly of the market, let DRIVR take a huge slice on the pie (you can do it!).
By the way, which area/ city are you planning to run a test when the app is up and running? Estonia?
Padsing

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

I do really wish DRIVR wil get lots of participants on their pre sale even on initial coin offering ,  we need to get more bounty hunters because it will be a big help   for DRIVR advertisement and gain more investor for the community to grow bigger and make the project more succesful . And for sure these participants will get benefit of the future projects the DRIVR planned to do .

Yeah, it seems that they are getting lots of participants for their pre-sale. They got themselves listed on top ICO list and other known websites reviewing ICO's. And it is just the first week of their Pre-ICO. Hope they can raise the target funds earlier.
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:32:34 PM

a very unique and extraordinary project.
This project helps simplify consumers and drivers
I'm a big fan. I love uber and uber customers on the go.
I believe this project has a bright and successful future
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: