Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:12:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3514 times)
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

This have a lot to do with uber by all standard but there is nothing bad in being a parallel company or competitive company but the issue is doing it right and become successful where the competitors fails.
Which country or countries have you covered so far ?

totally agree with your point sir I think there will be some issues I Think the devs should provide answers with some concerns and it was also my question that what are the current coun
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
naigelbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 08:01:41 AM

This project is like UBER and Grab? But i think this is much hi-tech because you use the blockchain technology. So of i will use the this apps, my payment on DRIVR is your token right? Hope this will implement on our country too.

That's correct , it will use DVR Tokens, Where is your country?

My country is Philippines, We have Uber and Grab here but not like your project,It use blockchain technology to make fast and easy. This will be great if you can implement here on our country too. And then where can i see you apps for mobile?
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:16:10 AM

Hmmm. Uber on Blockchain?
Yes i think its DRIVR is better  than uber or grab, i think this is the first location-based app running on blockchain i am really excited about this project.
I agree with you! It'll be a lot way better than the current market players. Everything now is evolving and it's a plus to the DRVR network because it is community driven. And foremost, its focus is on the importance of safety and security.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

This project is like UBER and Grab? But i think this is much hi-tech because you use the blockchain technology. So of i will use the this apps, my payment on DRIVR is your token right? Hope this will implement on our country too.

That's correct , it will use DVR Tokens, Where is your country?

My country is Philippines, We have Uber and Grab here but not like your project,It use blockchain technology to make fast and easy. This will be great if you can implement here on our country too. And then where can i see you apps for mobile?
yes it is true, in my country also have Grab, Uber and Go-jek applications but not like your project. I like your project because it makes it easier for consumers and drivers.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:57:39 AM

Hello dev, I can't just wait for your app to be release, this would be a huge help for us traders and passengers. It would be easy to look for a ride and also easy to pay the bills.
mokeyking

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:03:58 PM

I hope the application will support my country
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:20:25 PM

Your Right Mate This more Advance than Other Rideshare by Using Blockchain Technology as This Coming Year Rideshare industry is getting bigger, if this Project Will Fully Implemented This will Help lots of Driver and Commuters. Looking Forward too that our county will be the one in the Soft Launch This Coming April.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:51:16 PM

Hmmm. Uber on Blockchain?
good idea right? This is the first App for commuters you can pay thru DRIVR app in fastest way you dont need to bring cash for payment just have you cellphone with app then you ready to go this is convient Smiley
Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

Amazing crypto development with very promising concept. And because we have super advance technology nowadays and through this, it will surely help all the commuters and riders to have easy access with the app via Drivr Network. Great!
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:58:02 AM

in today's computer age there are many crypto outs. What is the Vision and Goal of DRIVR NETWORK token? how much is the minimum purchase? is it also in ethereum blockchain based?
 and what is the difference between other crypto? what is its advantage?
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

hello i have a question  how much private sale and presale that the project raise? so we could get the idea thats the team is making huge advertisement or progress for this project.
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

in today's computer age there are many crypto outs. What is the Vision and Goal of DRIVR NETWORK token? how much is the minimum purchase? is it also in ethereum blockchain based?
 and what is the difference between other crypto? what is its advantage?

Minimum is 0.1 ETH = 2000 DVR Tokens
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:42:44 AM

hello i have a question  how much private sale and presale that the project raise? so we could get the idea thats the team is making huge advertisement or progress for this project.

I will ask for information and report back.
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:00:33 AM

This DRIVR project is important because that is what will bring evolution, once the general public realise the possibilities of crypto they will look to access it more and more, the system will grow and develop into things to make the world better. I will always keep eye on this poject on there update. This will be huge potential if you can cover all country, by the way what country will be the first use of your project?
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:35:03 AM

I hope the application will support my country
that's sure specially if this project will success Smiley,! believed to the team behind this project that they will be able to run their project smooth.
Remember : Good project with very good team = "Success" Smiley

Jasell

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

Upon scanning at your whitepaper, you are planning to soft-launch to approximately 10 major cities from the different parts of the world. Don't you have a clear forecast on how many cities you would be operating on your second year of operation, on your third, and so on?

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:50:00 AM

I feel so excited to start this project,i feel it will be more successful than uber,im happy to be part of this amazing project☺
Goodluck and all the best dev and to the whole team😊
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:51:24 AM

Hello, I would like to ask if this DRIVR app will be available soon in an iOS? I am a iphone user and I would like to download this as soon as it will be available, this project really looks very promising.
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:01:33 AM

what is the amount of Soft cap and Hard cap? based on the road map by  February you have  plan to be list in exchangers ,what would be the first exchanger? What about the unsold token? what are your plans , will you burn the unsold tokens?
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:31:31 AM

this project is very good and it has potential
but its a blockchain based token used in a public transportation. Would it not create conflict with the government? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: