Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3514 times)
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

Seems like a nice project,  I literally going back to this thrrad to check for updates,  because I thibk It will be much easier to use than grab and uber, plus the fact  that it runs through blockchain. Ot amazes me,  I dont know ehy,  but goodluck for this Smiley

Yah, this is a very good project because of the use of blockchain in their platform. Consumers and Passengers who will avail their tokens can pay their ride-shares fee easily and can also avail some discounts.

Days by days, this project has become more popular, many people are looking forward in this project. To think that it will be available in our country is good enough. The transportation will be easy and having a discount sounds good enough.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maritzegr

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:01:02 AM

its look like competition is being taught from Grab and Uber,what is the real edge of drivr network from other transportation app? what are your future plans  to promote and attract more investors of this project? where is the physicla office of drivr network?
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:54:23 AM

i wonder,how about the benefits of it in the passenger and the driver,is the passenger could have discount when they use it? And also the drivers they could earn more when they use it?

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

Very interesting project for all drivers and commuters. I am hoping that it would be a great help for them in their daily route and destinations. This project can be  a successful program for us in our daily trip as commuters.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 05:40:09 AM

I hope they will be having a Free wi-fi in their DRIVR vehicle, so that the passenger wouldn't be worried of paying if he does not have an internet on his phone. I hope this project will be available in our country.
Yeah i think they will have a free wi-fi on their project. Because first of all when we no mobile connection we cannot access their mobile app, Hope that they will add on the project that free wi-fi so we can easly access their app and we can pay on it.
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:51:17 AM

How Can we Avail the DRIVR network Car? is there any minimum drivr token to purchase or hold to avail that card? its look like powered by visa so DRIVR can also Convertable  to fiat?

Hope You Can Answer This, Because  if Drivr Token can Convert to Fiat This Will be Great by Using Drivr to RideShare and Can Also Convert to Fiat. so I want to Clear this Thing.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

Dev After  7 days private  pre-sale pre ICO and main ICO do you planning to have an airdrop?and what about the drivr mobile application when will be available to download in google play and play store?
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:18:48 AM

its look like competition is being taught from Grab and Uber,what is the real edge of drivr network from other transportation app? what are your future plans  to promote and attract more investors of this project? where is the physicla office of drivr network?

Yes, but the DRIVR project is more high tech and more innovative. And to attract more investors of this project is the unique rideshare. But I'm also waiting for more updates on their project, Hope it will help this project be successful because the people here are so active.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:19:41 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 09:36:21 AM by vanedwap

i wonder,how about the benefits of it in the passenger and the driver,is the passenger could have discount when they use it? And also the drivers they could earn more when they use it?

it will benefits both driver in passenger if development DRIVR team can implement all the features that is written in their whitepaper.

Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

Dev After  7 days private  pre-sale pre ICO and main ICO do you planning to have an airdrop?and what about the drivr mobile application when will be available to download in google play and play store?

If there will be an airdrop I would like to participate on it, and if ever I have their coin I would like to hold it because this project has a potential and I hope I can use that coin someday as a payment for my transportation.
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:36:26 AM

it will benefits both driver in passenger if development DRIVR team can implement all the features that is written in their whitepaper.

Agreed it will benefits both passenger and the driver. DRIVR are made not only for the good of company but also the community you can see in white paper for further more infomation about DRIVR read it and you will find it interesting Smiley
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

How Can we Avail the DRIVR network Car? is there any minimum drivr token to purchase or hold to avail that card? its look like powered by visa so DRIVR can also Convertable  to fiat?

Hope You Can Answer This, Because  if Drivr Token can Convert to Fiat This Will be Great by Using Drivr to RideShare and Can Also Convert to Fiat. so I want to Clear this Thing.

Possibly their is many a feature in the application that can merely convert DRIVR tokens to FIAT. But still we can use DRIVR tokens as payment for transporatation for DRIVR accredited vehicles. If you forgot to bring your wallet but always have your cellphone with you, you can always use the token. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

Possibly their is many a feature in the application that can merely convert DRIVR tokens to FIAT. But still we can use DRIVR tokens as payment for transporatation for DRIVR accredited vehicles. If you forgot to bring your wallet but always have your cellphone with you, you can always use the token. Smiley

Yes we can see that DRIVR Token can do this easily many of us thinks of bringing their phone rather than other things because most of us now need phone in everyday living to made simple transaction and other stuffs we can do even a payment of an item that we purchase online using our phones the difference is that when you purchase online you need a credit card or debit card where you personal information was intact with, so meaning your transaction was recorded while DRIVR token give us a privacy to make payments in simple matters using blockchain with such security standards.

sd
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:19:23 PM

If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

sd
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:33:43 PM

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

yes definitely agree with you sir adding this such layer of security will help customers and drivers to have a security and safety from picking up to dropping up the passenger because the system can track whether the driver brings his/her passenger safely to it's destination or the passenger don't do anything malicious during the trip.
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

I think if the airdrop will be done by devs the value of it's coin will be lesser and hard to make rise but it will do rise if you wanna get a DRIVR token I think they have what they so called bounty campaign you can join in the open campaign and for your concerns of the application of DRIVR
I think it will be available soon once the token was release to the market and ready to help millions of people around the globe
poi35

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Seems like a nice project,  I literally going back to this thrrad to check for updates,  because I thibk It will be much easier to use than grab and uber, plus the fact  that it runs through blockchain. Ot amazes me,  I dont know ehy,  but goodluck for this Smiley

Yah, this is a very good project because of the use of blockchain in their platform. Consumers and Passengers who will avail their tokens can pay their ride-shares fee easily and can also avail some discounts.

Days by days, this project has become more popular, many people are looking forward in this project. To think that it will be available in our country is good enough. The transportation will be easy and having a discount sounds good enough.

As days pass this project is catching the attention of the end users and investors of the project. If this project will reach its peak expect a boost from rideshare services market especially if they can integrate this into the traditional way of UBER and LYFT!! Hands up to this project!!
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:24:01 PM

It would be nice if there will be a downloadable app both in Ios and android, Also advertisement will be a great medium to communicate to the people out there specially now that most of the people want to experience a new and comfortable commute medium , I hopefor the success of this Smiley.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

I am using uber for transportation specialy during rush hour,one of the service that makes me dissapointed is the drivers they were cheating for fee they are looking most long way to make the fee more so they can get more profit,Now my question is how will the passengers of drivr can assure that they will not get cheat of drivr drivers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: