Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3513 times)
maritzegr

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

i think this project makes our transportation easier.they have great ideas and plans.if this project will approved they can attract more customers.passengers.and hoping it will be use worlwide.even in the provinces can be use this drivr network service and it will be great if this project be part of the progression of the provinces community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:57:24 PM

As days passing by, this thread is getting active and alive, i think the forum members are getting aware about the beauty of this project, how this project will helps the rideshare industry and how those investors who will invest within this project will have a very lucrative investment later especially when the scope of this project is expanding and the demand for the DRIVR token is getting large.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

Dev After  7 days private  pre-sale pre ICO and main ICO do you planning to have an airdrop?and what about the drivr mobile application when will be available to download in google play and play store?
I am not the right person to answer your query but I think their mobile application will be released by the end of April and there's no official announcement yet with regards to the airdrop and just like you, I am also interested to take part of the airdrop. Let's just wait.  Wink

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

I already feel secured to become a passenger of this rideshare project because of its security and safety feature which is to have an advanced state of the art screening for drivers and passengers. I wonder though, how can they screen passengers? It means then that random passenger will quite have a hard time to avail of this service?
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

Dev After  7 days private  pre-sale pre ICO and main ICO do you planning to have an airdrop?and what about the drivr mobile application when will be available to download in google play and play store?
I am not the right person to answer your query but I think their mobile application will be released by the end of April and there's no official announcement yet with regards to the airdrop and just like you, I am also interested to take part of the airdrop. Let's just wait.  Wink

At this moment, patience will be our virtue. If there is still yet available funds for airdrops, I hope we are eligible for the allocation. I just want to share that the team have been updated me that the funds they raise from pre-crowdfunding will be released or posted in their website this coming Monday next week. Just informing everyone. Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:22:20 PM

If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

I guess, uber and grab taxi's are a bit crowded now a days, a new addition to the line is more helpful especially to those commuters travelling back and forth.

Jasell

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

At this moment, patience will be our virtue. If there is still yet available funds for airdrops, I hope we are eligible for the allocation. I just want to share that the team have been updated me that the funds they raise from pre-crowdfunding will be released or posted in their website this coming Monday next week. Just informing everyone. Smiley
It is so nice to know that the team behind this wondrous project are very transparent and active in answering questions from their supporters. This is one of the key indicator when projecting either it is going to be successful or not.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

i wonder,how about the benefits of it in the passenger and the driver,is the passenger could have discount when they use it? And also the drivers they could earn more when they use it?
i hope that driver will earn using the DRIVR app this will be additional earning for hardworking drivers also passengers DRIVR had a plan for all users  if you read the white paper all incoming features of the app is great . Smiley Full support for the Drivr .
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:09:04 PM

I am using uber for transportation specialy during rush hour,one of the service that makes me dissapointed is the drivers they were cheating for fee they are looking most long way to make the fee more so they can get more profit,Now my question is how will the passengers of drivr can assure that they will not get cheat of drivr drivers?

This is a good question. Drivers on either Taxi, Uber, or DRIVR can think of that same way to have an additional fees to charge and have their profit more. If I may give my opinion, I think it can be a big help if the application that will be launch comes with a travel guide. Pax and driver should have a route that will see in the application that DRIVR will give and the driver should take that route so the pax will know that they pay for the right price for a right service. Smiley
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

Hmmm. Uber on Blockchain?
Yes i think its DRIVR is better  than uber or grab, i think this is the first location-based app running on blockchain i am really excited about this project.
I believe of the capacity of the project to succeed. I am interested to join its bounty program and will support this project. I am hoping developer and the team will gives updates more often.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:25:44 PM

It would be nice if there will be a downloadable app both in Ios and android, Also advertisement will be a great medium to communicate to the people out there specially now that most of the people want to experience a new and comfortable commute medium , I hopefor the success of this Smiley.

i think the team doing the application for android and ios but i want to know how many already funds they already raise i hope the team or the dev answer some quiestion here so some of us where enligthen if this project really has a potential to grow.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:28:53 PM

Hmmm. Uber on Blockchain?
Yes i think its DRIVR is better  than uber or grab, i think this is the first location-based app running on blockchain i am really excited about this project.
I believe of the capacity of the project to succeed. I am interested to join its bounty program and will support this project. I am hoping developer and the team will gives updates more often.

if you seek for bounty program i think ther is a another thread for you heres the thread
http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2861389.msg29362913#msg29362913
lets support this project  to the success.
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:56:52 PM

i wonder,how about the benefits of it in the passenger and the driver,is the passenger could have discount when they use it? And also the drivers they could earn more when they use it?

it will benefits both driver in passenger if development DRIVR team can implement all the features that is written in their whitepaper.

Agreed it will benefits both passenger and the driver. DRIVR are made not only for the good of company but also the community you can see in white paper for further more infomation about DRIVR read it and you will find it interesting Smiley
So for now we could see the succes of this project we can see that it will be helpful in every people who are using communication everyday and also it has benifits of drivers that they can earn more by using it.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
altcoiner

Activity: 351
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:59:35 PM

hm, looks like this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application, but i hope this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those 2 other ride-sharing application...
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:01:16 PM

If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

Up on this one. Totally agree, this is a good suggestion for the passenger's safety, and because it is build on a blockchain, everyone will be able to track it. But my concern also is, what if everyone can track it, can the creepers easily know where one person is?

titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:11:46 PM

It would be nice if there will be a downloadable app both in Ios and android, Also advertisement will be a great medium to communicate to the people out there specially now that most of the people want to experience a new and comfortable commute medium , I hopefor the success of this Smiley.

i think the team doing the application for android and ios but i want to know how many already funds they already raise i hope the team or the dev answer some quiestion here so some of us where enligthen if this project really has a potential to grow.

Totally agree on this one. Either the Dev or some of the team members of this project should answer question regarding the project. In that way the investor may see and understand the full potential of this project. Giving info and explaining to community every questions raise is very important. Smiley
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:18:23 PM

Up on this one. Totally agree, this is a good suggestion for the passenger's safety, and because it is build on a blockchain, everyone will be able to track it. But my concern also is, what if everyone can track it, can the creepers easily know where one person is?

Another concern should be dealt with. Data accumulated through blockchain should not be disclosed to anyone unless otherwise provided by any trial for cases on process. Because somehow, hackers or persons with bad intentions can use data from the passenger to monitor where he or she is going to. Good questions guys. I hope do also someone knowledgeable enough will be answering his or her thoughts about our suggestions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

As days passing by, this thread is getting active and alive, i think the forum members are getting aware about the beauty of this project, how this project will helps the rideshare industry and how those investors who will invest within this project will have a very lucrative investment later especially when the scope of this project is expanding and the demand for the DRIVR token is getting large.

Me Too Mate, Watching this thread makes me more interesting, Because Drivr Project Have a big impact to the rideshare industry when the feature have fully function and implemented, soon mass will adopt this kind of technology.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:57:03 PM

hm, looks like this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application, but i hope this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those 2 other ride-sharing application...

The user interface, even though similar to other ride shares has some tricks up its sleeve.  All will be revealed on app launch.  We will open a Beta testing sign up on drivr.network shortly and alert through Bitcointalkforum and also twitter and telegram.  So please stay tuned to those developments.
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:01:02 AM

Good question, because the DRIVR Network doesn't take a massive % share off the driver, for example Uber takes around 20%+ in some areas, DRIVR Network drivers can earn more and even though they have the ability to set own rates (it is in a sliding scale set by us), this creates potential for even better savings.  You also need to consider that there aren't merchant fees attached to each transaction, rather small gas fees.  These are just some of the benefits the drivers and passengers can enjoy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: