Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3519 times)
austriam4444

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:41:25 AM

We have seen the success of Uber, and the sharing of the block chain mode needs further development, waiting for your update.

Good Job.. its a good for the project for the publics hoping well launch for now. the new payments with the power of blockchain. Drivers are now waking up of new generation a new future a decentralized payments, a high revenue.. DRIVR token.
I will make an articles on this to grown up its pupularitiies of public a token that can pay to UBER or GRAB.
Thanks to the Dev. and CEO . well done guys.. good project will be on it .... to help the community and economy of travel.
Smiley GOOD JOB GUYS!..
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:27:53 AM

This project is like UBER and Grab? But i think this is much hi-tech because you use the blockchain technology. So of i will use the this apps, my payment on DRIVR is your token right? Hope this will implement on our country too.

That's correct , it will use DVR Tokens, Where is your country?

My country is Philippines, We have Uber and Grab here but not like your project,It use blockchain technology to make fast and easy. This will be great if you can implement here on our country too. And then where can i see you apps for mobile?
It is much better to have some options aside from uber and grab in order for them to be updated always in their services given to commuters because in business if there is competitions one must be in updates in order to have many costumers delighted and gives th satisfaction.

I am also from the philippines, yes there are uber and grab in here, but I am looking for more, I am looking for a unique and more advanced app like your project, what people wants is something new, a more interesting project and more easy ways for them to commute. I think this project has it all. There is something similar but, there is uniqueness.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:53:45 AM

I am also from the philippines, yes there are uber and grab in here, but I am looking for more, I am looking for a unique and more advanced app like your project, what people wants is something new, a more interesting project and more easy ways for them to commute. I think this project has it all. There is something similar but, there is uniqueness.

Yes this project was better than grab and uber I think because they have given the power for people to pay with the use of blockchain but is the token will have soon it's own blockchain? or jsut connected to ethereum blockchain? because I think that if this coin will not have it's own blockchain the network of ethereum will be overloaded.

sd
naigelbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 05:34:02 AM

This project is like UBER and Grab? But i think this is much hi-tech because you use the blockchain technology. So of i will use the this apps, my payment on DRIVR is your token right? Hope this will implement on our country too.

That's correct , it will use DVR Tokens, Where is your country?

My country is Philippines, We have Uber and Grab here but not like your project,It use blockchain technology to make fast and easy. This will be great if you can implement here on our country too. And then where can i see you apps for mobile?
It is much better to have some options aside from uber and grab in order for them to be updated always in their services given to commuters because in business if there is competitions one must be in updates in order to have many costumers delighted and gives th satisfaction.

Yes it is, so maybe decided to make this project bring many trouble to passengers to help people especially to cryto users. The way of this project is to help and to speed up service to their clients.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

maybe its ok to suggest to the team to partner to groups of public transportation owner where they want to push this project.
and discuss the advantage of using blockchain technology and drver network to public transportation.

that is a very good suggestion i think it is also a good marketing strategy
so the public can be familiar and can adopt to the system in a span of time.

yes it would be a good marketing strategy specially if they target the big company that caters huge volume of commuters

jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:26:21 AM

Except the good quality  service that rideshare offer to the public, Drivr Network can definitely be a good option for investment in the cryptocurrency market?how much the price of DVR per token?
 I think if you are asking for the DRIVR price when its in market actually even me cant say the price because everything is possible Smiley we should keep on supporting DRIVR for good product when its in market. DRIVR had its unique concept and very first app for commuter who accepts token payment . this enough for me to full support on DRIVR
I hope this project can be a great help with both the commuters and the drivers. This project can be done if we will support so hoping this could be successful one. A lot of people can be of benefit when this project launch. Let us support this and make it happen.
I think it will be succeed in the near future because this project has so many supporters and one of them is me and because of that this project could be recognize and be broad.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Wow looks like Many are Interested in this project, Watching this Thread by Reading the Reply are getting you excited when this project will successfuly delivered all the Feature.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:17:43 AM

If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

Maybe just like UBER and GRAB, they have all the information of their drivers in order for the safety of the passengers. And we do also see the name and face of the driver we are calling for. We can be sure that our drivers are good and don't have a bad record.
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 08:19:55 AM

I am now reading again this thread hoping for update cause I believe that it is very efficient way to reduce traffic plus the mere fact that some commuters are not secured on the vehicle where they are riding , i am hoping for the updates on this thread especially the downloadable app in android and ios, hope it will be release  thanks

Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:45:17 AM

I am now reading again this thread hoping for update cause I believe that it is very efficient way to reduce traffic plus the mere fact that some commuters are not secured on the vehicle where they are riding , i am hoping for the updates on this thread especially the downloadable app in android and ios, hope it will be release  thanks
the Drivr app will release as soon as everything is settled we should wait for new updates and read the white paper at the same time for the mean time lets have full support to DRIVR for successful future
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:06:50 PM

DRIVR Network app for panic and emergency button that has send to the police and ofcourse family members of the passenger is one of the rideshare most unique features but of  it is neccessary to download this app for security reason,thats why i am still here to support this project.i am hoping with good servive and waiting for more update about this project.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

Wow looks like Many are Interested in this project, Watching this Thread by Reading the Reply are getting you excited when this project will successfuly delivered all the Feature.

don't just read reply from other user here from bitcoin talk instead you must buy driver in their website to be more excited in near future, don't be hesitate to invest in this kind of project that has a big potential.

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:33:44 PM

DRIVR project is getting closer and closer to reality I hope for everyone that never hesitate to join because as what u can see and read DRIVR will soon come to existence at never miss this big and great opportunity

sd
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

DRIVR project is getting closer and closer to reality I hope for everyone that never hesitate to join because as what u can see and read DRIVR will soon come to existence at never miss this big and great opportunity

It's actually currently in existence!!! DRIVR  is real I think this will conquer the token market if this will be live in exchangers!!! Devs are good teams are great the project it self is great
Elijah.elisha

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:17:06 PM

DRIVR Network app for panic and emergency button that has send to the police and ofcourse family members of the passenger is one of the rideshare most unique features but of  it is neccessary to download this app for security reason,thats why i am still here to support this project.i am hoping with good servive and waiting for more update about this project.

DRIVR token then will have access to our personal details, ie family members and address already contradicts the decentralized quality of the block chain. But in the name of transportation safety, I will still opt or vote for this service to push through. Good luck team.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

this project is absolutely unique and looks very promising, really and helping the whole world not just the drivers, i really think everyone needs it.ill keeep my eyes on this.good luck
Yes it has a good potential to hit in the market because it was all about the good welfare among drivers and also with commuters.  So I will keep an eye on it.
jkinit2125

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

We have seen the success of Uber, and the sharing of the block chain mode needs further development, waiting for your update.

Good Job.. its a good for the project for the publics hoping well launch for now. the new payments with the power of blockchain. Drivers are now waking up of new generation a new future a decentralized payments, a high revenue.. DRIVR token.
I will make an articles on this to grown up its pupularitiies of public a token that can pay to UBER or GRAB.
Thanks to the Dev. and CEO . well done guys.. good project will be on it .... to help the community and economy of travel.
Smiley GOOD JOB GUYS!..

You can join the article bounty from their bounty Thread still managed by the one who managed this ANN Thread.

You are Right! With DRIVR, it will be the first project or platform in the rideshre industry to have a unique type of payment. DRIVR tokens! More power!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

Just like you sir, I am also hopeful of the success of the upcoming launch of the application and am confident that this project will come to exist and disrupt the existing rulers!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

Wow this is interesting and great project. When is the start of ICO? And do you bounty campaign? Then can I have the link of campaign?

Pre-ICO already started you can buy DRIVR on there website with a minumum 0.1eth contribution, i think the bounty campaign for twitter and facebook are already closed but some of their bounties are still open.
Maybe this is because this token has great potential to hit in the market.  I am interested to read some of its latest updates and the team developments. I am hoping for its success

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:43:52 PM

Yes this project was better than grab and uber I think because they have given the power for people to pay with the use of blockchain but is the token will have soon it's own blockchain? or jsut connected to ethereum blockchain? because I think that if this coin will not have it's own blockchain the network of ethereum will be overloaded.

Will all payments be thru DRVR token or do they also accept other coins like btc or ethereum. But also im thinking that the mass commuters are not widely introduced or exposed to blockchain and crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: