Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:04:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:35:40 PM

Hi team drivr,im always looking your thread,i cant wait to read all the info and feedback regarding this project,im eagerly waiting for the ico😊,god bless team drivr,to the moon and back😉,success is coming to this project...
This project is remarkable i also cant wait for the DRIVR ico release . For the mean time lets help them to spread a great new about Drivr all info about DRIVR is on these thread Smiley Lets Support DRIVR
Yes i always want to see and to visit this thread,everyday i was waiting for the latest update for this project because im sure that this project will give us a comfortable and good services,so we need to support this for the good future of communication.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

this project is amazingly getting bigger community.and impressingly the member of the team are so knowledgeable in their field of work.i can see the progression of this project!!wishing all the best and success!To the moon!! 

I know right, the members are very active and eager to invest their money to this project because they know that this ICO will surely succeed. More power to all the members and developers.
Yes I agree with you guys, they have very active developers and the team is very responsive to their support. I am happy that this project is here and very supportive to anyone. Good job for the team. I will very much support this because it is a great help for both commuters and drivers in their daily trip around any places.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

Its is amusing to see such an active community for a new project that will soon be release. It getting exciting day by day to see how community reacts and communicate regarding the project. With a team that is responsive and dedicated on their work, I dont see any reason that this project would be a great hit. Hope to see this coin soar high. Great job Team. Cheers Smiley
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:51:29 PM

Good thing DRIVR is now coming, it do really helps the passengers to easy commute comfortably and have a very low price ride-share fee with discounts. Good thing this is one of their vision.
Yes it gives good services among passengers and drivers.  This project can build a strong relationships among drivers and the passengers and make them no worries in their every trip. This is a very interesting project we are looking ahead.
maltize

Activity: 111

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:33:48 PM

Good day admin,  I just  wanna ask if drvr is available in play store  or when will it be available, and if it is available in all country or there will be countries that cannot use this app?,  I ask this becauae I believe that this drvr will be so useful in our society in the near future  , bet regars Smiley

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

many similar projects, but i think drivr gives something different and very realistic
they offer facility and comfort, developers know what many people want
undoubtedly the project team has the experience and responsibility to work hard and realize the platform

I’m with you brother. The developer(s) knows what is the best for us. People will come running to it and they will give the consumers a satistying service for sure.

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 04:01:34 AM

I never seen this before in any platforms offered this is new in my ears because I can't imagine how the devs made it become possible to the users use blockchain for this kind of project especially on transportation. this will give us fast and easy access when it come to transportation.

sd
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:53:02 AM

It is a good thing that the DRIVR application has an integrated fiat and DVR Token wallet and probably other crypto currency in the future. This gives it's users a wide options of currency to choose from to pay their fare. It is not everyday that us passengers have a fiat coin on our physical wallet. Remember those days where you forgot your wallet at home and had trouble paying your fare. Well, because of this great project that wont happen again.

yes, this project is really a good project and has a potential. Sometimes I can not travel because I don't have any fiat money in my pocket, but now I do not have to worry anymore because with just a click on my phone I can pay for my fare. What I am hoping right now is that it will be available in my country.
naigelbit

Activity: 434

X-Block.io

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 07:46:42 AM

It is a good thing that the DRIVR application has an integrated fiat and DVR Token wallet and probably other crypto currency in the future. This gives it's users a wide options of currency to choose from to pay their fare. It is not everyday that us passengers have a fiat coin on our physical wallet. Remember those days where you forgot your wallet at home and had trouble paying your fare. Well, because of this great project that wont happen again.

yes, this project is really a good project and has a potential. Sometimes I can not travel because I don't have any fiat money in my pocket, but now I do not have to worry anymore because with just a click on my phone I can pay for my fare. What I am hoping right now is that it will be available in my country.

Your right dude. We are both in mind especially in our everyday in life we need our cellphone or mobile. So in the this project it would not be worry if in case i forget my wallet as long as i carry my cellphone or mobile i can afford to ride on this project.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Good day admin,  I just  wanna ask if drvr is available in play store  or when will it be available, and if it is available in all country or there will be countries that cannot use this app?,  I ask this becauae I believe that this drvr will be so useful in our society in the near future  , bet regars Smiley

Hello my friend i think its not available yet,  the project is still in progress it will take some time to develop a project like this, but i'm sure it will be available in play store very soon and it will support all country but it will take too long to implement in all country.

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:11:54 AM

Uber has opened the way for this kind of businesses already. People have experienced this kind of riding now is time for better service providers with different approach to this whole industry to one more step ahead. This is actually what Drivr network is trying to do which makes it interesting for everyone.
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:38:25 AM

Uber has opened the way for this kind of businesses already. People have experienced this kind of riding now is time for better service providers with different approach to this whole industry to one more step ahead. This is actually what Drivr network is trying to do which makes it interesting for everyone.

this absolutely right uber have a great option of transportation but when we talk about DRIVR this is much more than what Uber and grab offers because DRIVR gives the power to user to use blockchain network to make payments in this kind of everyday use
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:50:27 PM

this absolutely right uber have a great option of transportation but when we talk about DRIVR this is much more than what Uber and grab offers because DRIVR gives the power to user to use blockchain network to make payments in this kind of everyday use
but i think it is really good when drivr will make a partnership with other transport group like uber and grab taxi,so that drivr will have a chance also to introduce to the other transport company to use the blockchain network for payments.
Jasell

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

many similar projects, but i think drivr gives something different and very realistic
they offer facility and comfort, developers know what many people want
undoubtedly the project team has the experience and responsibility to work hard and realize the platform
Yes, I agree with you. I have also seen same projects based on blockchain but DRVR network nailed it. Their whitepaper is so clean and straightforward. And yes, the developers are undoubtedly experienced in this industry. Good luck dev!

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
poi35

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:14:44 PM

this project is amazingly getting bigger community.and impressingly the member of the team are so knowledgeable in their field of work.i can see the progression of this project!!wishing all the best and success!To the moon!! 

I know right, the members are very active and eager to invest their money to this project because they know that this ICO will surely succeed. More power to all the members and developers.
Yes I agree with you guys, they have very active developers and the team is very responsive to their support. I am happy that this project is here and very supportive to anyone. Good job for the team. I will very much support this because it is a great help for both commuters and drivers in their daily trip around any places.

Same here. It's really good to follow a project with very good community and responsive team. I know for a fact that this project will be successful as they created a very good whitepaper and problems vs solutions data. Nice done team!!
austriam4444

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:30:19 PM

DRIVR application has an integrated fiat and DVR Token wallet as long as i carry my cellphone or mobile i can afford to ride on this project.
 This project is a way to modernize the leading technology ride-share echo system and block chain is designed to provide intelligence.  they have very active developers and the team is very responsive to their support. This will give us fast and easy access
maritzegr

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:33:48 PM

as i've read the forum.thread evryone is so excited for this project.drivr network it has a big potential.and most of them are anticipating for the launch of the app of Drivr Network token!!to the moon!! wishing you all the best!!!
jonas5222000

Student Coin

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:41:14 PM

Good thing DRIVR is now coming, it do really helps the passengers to easy commute comfortably and have a very low price ride-share fee with discounts. Good thing this is one of their vision.
Yes it gives good services among passengers and drivers.  This project can build a strong relationships among drivers and the passengers and make them no worries in their every trip. This is a very interesting project we are looking ahead.
thats why i support this project because it absolutely give help on everyone especially by me because they give a comfortable and good services in everyone who are using communication everyday,and i think if we use it we have no worries because this project was engage by a professional security.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Darthflux14

Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

as i've read the forum.thread evryone is so excited for this project.drivr network it has a big potential.and most of them are anticipating for the launch of the app of Drivr Network token!!to the moon!! wishing you all the best!!!

Yah, i'm also one of those who are excited in this platform to be released. I wouldn't stop supporting this project until they reach their road of success. Their platform is so very helpful to us passengers who are going to work in a long ride. They also give some benefits to their drivers and passengers that makes them very helpful to their workers and their consumers. Good luck into your project you can count on us that we will support your platform.
Sydneydexter

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

you can see the launch date in their white paper. Yes im agreeing that this will be useful to our society it can give fastest way to commute DVIR had good plan for their future This is interesting Let support DRIVR  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: