Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:27:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
Sid1611

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

It looks a difficult project to execute considering a lot of ride sharing web based products in the market...a challenge to crack
stein888

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:55:51 AM

It looks a difficult project to execute considering a lot of ride sharing web based products in the market...a challenge to crack

Yes, it is really difficult, I think this will be the first rideshare without a human driver, but nothing is impossible, this AI Driven cars will be one of the most amazing inventions in the history. Can't wait to see this operate.

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

Yes, it is really difficult, I think this will be the first rideshare without a human driver, but nothing is impossible, this AI Driven cars will be one of the most amazing inventions in the history. Can't wait to see this operate.

Being a difficult project, the team of this project must focus and give all of their time for the success of this project. And I think they are not just doing their best, but they are doing all they can to make the impossible possible.
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

Being a difficult project, the team of this project must focus and give all of their time for the success of this project. And I think they are not just doing their best, but they are doing all they can to make the impossible possible.

This is why I like this project because they give their all even it's difficult to make a quality and safety services for their valued costumers. This will be revolutionary for all.

erixter

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:20:17 AM

This Project is more Advance than Other Ride share by Using Blockchain Technology, as This Coming Year Ride share industry is getting bigger, if this Project Will Fully Implemented and Working This will Help lots of Driver and Commuters. Hope that our county will be the one to selected City for the coming soft launch this april

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
blue08

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:47:05 PM

This Project is more Advance than Other Ride share by Using Blockchain Technology, as This Coming Year Ride share industry is getting bigger, if this Project Will Fully Implemented and Working This will Help lots of Driver and Commuters. Hope that our county will be the one to selected City for the coming soft launch this april

You are right. Their concept is suitable for this generation and for the next one. The innovation that is happening in our world is unstoppable and implementing the use of  blockchain in both drivers and commuters is very useful. Not only the convenience that it can give to users, it could also help us  saving a penny by giving discount if use the DVR token. I am so excited for the success of this project.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
Jasell

Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 01:34:31 PM

You are right. Their concept is suitable for this generation and for the next one. The innovation that is happening in our world is unstoppable and implementing the use of  blockchain in both drivers and commuters is very useful. Not only the convenience that it can give to users, it could also help us  saving a penny by giving discount if use the DVR token. I am so excited for the success of this project.
Let's just hope the best for DRVR Network! I agree with you two, and just to add, the team behind this project are so clever to pick the rideshare industry come to life into the cryptoworld with better services and many more add-ons! Wink

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
sheeva28

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

Hello dev, I can't just wait for your app to be release, this would be a huge help for us traders and passengers. It would be easy to look for a ride and also easy to pay the bills.

Amazing application using blockchain technology hoping that my country is one of the recepients of this project a healthy competition between uber and grab as well as drvr app well looking forward for this projects success 😊😊😊
blue08

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

Let's just hope the best for DRVR Network! I agree with you two, and just to add, the team behind this project are so clever to pick the rideshare industry come to life into the cryptoworld with better services and many more add-ons! Wink
Also, the marketing strategy is awesome. By giving  something in return as a bonus or reward is likely that the service provider and consumer are partners. Drivers can invite either co-drivers or customers, customers can invite their friends; in every move you make there is a referral bonuses that you can get.  As an outcome, everyone is helping each other to build the DRIVR Network.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
Jhernalex14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:00:06 PM

a very remarkable discussion without the cooperation of this project nothing what and the hard work of an active team, the high desire of the chairman who holds the stake.

Exactly mate,lets keep supporting them in return for their hardwork..in the end all of us will be benefitted..
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

I re-read the whitepaper and i havent seen about where do all of you want to implement this rideshare platform? In which country because i am bit curious about this rideshare platform, it is worth trying this platform. Im not fan of grab and uber here in our country but seeing this is worth trying. Also where are you based in? America ? Europe?
blue08

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:10:11 AM

One thing just caught my attention while reading your whitepaper: Autonomous taxi platforms will allow the non-driving
population, which includes the blind, elderly, and young teens, affordable and convenient transportation options.  So it will be likely that under your project, the taxi will be having an auto-pilot feature?

VANIG.io
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:30:19 AM

Hi team and developers is there any specific standards or qualifications to be one of the city managers? If there are what are those? I would like to try to see if it fits me or if I need to some improvements to some particular points. Thank you.

Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:34:12 AM

One thing just caught my attention while reading your whitepaper: Autonomous taxi platforms will allow the non-driving
population, which includes the blind, elderly, and young teens, affordable and convenient transportation options.  So it will be likely that under your project, the taxi will be having an auto-pilot feature?

Yes, I think they are working for an AI Driven cars, an unmanned vehicles, and the passengers don't need to worry as it has many safety features, the AI has an ability of deep learning, it can also percieve accidents, there is also a panic button. The devs are doing their best to make this project successful.
stein888

Activity: 65

"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:50:57 AM

a very remarkable discussion without the cooperation of this project nothing what and the hard work of an active team, the high desire of the chairman who holds the stake.

Exactly mate,lets keep supporting them in return for their hardwork..in the end all of us will be benefitted..

With focus and innovation, this project will be a success. Everyone on this team is doing their best, they must cooperate with every members, this project is very hard but they are still making it just for us passenger, to have a better transportation than ever. All we need is to believe in them as they climb up the new mode of rideshares!

YUMERIUM    ❰❰❰  http://www.yumerium.com/  ❱❱❱
An Incentivized, Blockchain based Open Gaming Platform
blue08

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:05:20 AM

Yes, I think they are working for an AI Driven cars, an unmanned vehicles, and the passengers don't need to worry as it has many safety features, the AI has an ability of deep learning, it can also percieve accidents, there is also a panic button. The devs are doing their best to make this project successful.

Wow! That is something really big once their project is implemented in our country. With that kind of development in mechanics and engineering, Drivr is bringing the future to us. Not only that, there will be less worries regarding with our elders if they are left alone and there  is an emergency, atleast they can travel alone by just using Drivr's platform.

VANIG.io
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

Although the AI are controlled by actual people and yes the costumers will be take cared of. The DRIVR team is taking the measures that the cab they are making are secure and are immune to accidents.

sheeva28

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

Although the AI are controlled by actual people and yes the costumers will be take cared of. The DRIVR team is taking the measures that the cab they are making are secure and are immune to accidents.

Hoping that this app will be used here in the phillipines, we can let our elder, children and people with disability  commute or share a ride because it has a safety features and that is one of the best thing this drvr app have 😊😊 thanks to the developer safety is one of his aim 😎
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

Hoping that this app will be used here in the phillipines, we can let our elder, children and people with disability  commute or share a ride because it has a safety features and that is one of the best thing this drvr app have 😊😊 thanks to the developer safety is one of his aim 😎

As I can recall, Philippines is one of the chosen country for the deployment of this project. If this is the case, the problem in traffics i think will be lessen and the burden of every commuters like senior citizens and students will be catered when it comes to transportation. And also the parents can now set back and relax knowing that their children will be safe going home. Kudos Team. Cheers Smiley
erixter

Activity: 227

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:05:49 PM

Hello Dev. Any Update or ETA for the Announcement of Airdrop? i Join ICO and i want to add more my Drivr Token by Joining in Airdrop. Hope we See Any Update for Airdrop Soon,

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: