Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:33:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform  (Read 3515 times)
dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

Hi! Where are team? When they will come from China? No updates last week in Twitter. No updates in bounty spreadsheet last 3 week...

The team are back this weekend from a business meeting regarding DRIVR in China
The spreadsheet along with bounties will be updated next business day on Monday, it's been hectic the last few
weeks, we appreciate the support and patience.

So what about bounty update?
No info, no update, no communication with the community... You were so tired after the conference in China?)  I wish the team to have a rest after China as soon as possible and get to work) Or at least get in touch. The community is worried

Please see Telegram, team is active. Focus is exchange listing, we are waiting back on a few exchanges. We will have some news regarding DRIVR application, we will update properly on here soon.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:44:53 PM

Hi! Where are team? When they will come from China? No updates last week in Twitter. No updates in bounty spreadsheet last 3 week...

The team are back this weekend from a business meeting regarding DRIVR in China
The spreadsheet along with bounties will be updated next business day on Monday, it's been hectic the last few
weeks, we appreciate the support and patience.

So what about bounty update?
No info, no update, no communication with the community... You were so tired after the conference in China?)  I wish the team to have a rest after China as soon as possible and get to work) Or at least get in touch. The community is worried

Please see Telegram, team is active. Focus is exchange listing, we are waiting back on a few exchanges. We will have some news regarding DRIVR application, we will update properly on here soon.

Nice update you have their. Looking forward on seeing this project on the exchanges. Moreover wanna see this project moving on the roads with the application to be used. Hoping also to try if their is a beta test for the apps. Smiley
Reb Klimrod

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

Where team? Appeared for 1 day and was gone again. ICO and, but no info...

titteringtacos

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Any news in listing DRIVR in some exchanges? This is a long silence now. Also any updates on the apps that was mentioned last month? I think we need updates regarding this? Hope to see your team active in here again. thanks
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:36:14 AM

Any news in listing DRIVR in some exchanges? This is a long silence now. Also any updates on the apps that was mentioned last month? I think we need updates regarding this? Hope to see your team active in here again. thanks

hays Sad another group got silent after something no update since then :/ from team and from devs and from admins
tengui

Activity: 545
Merit: 10

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:37:47 AM

Besides here, where else can I access the latest information related to the project? Does the developer provide social media? If so, why can not I find it? I would like to know more information about the project and the potential of this project.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

This is a good project that can compete with the GRAB or UBER and it should not be left behind. I believe that the dev and the team are now silently working on the improvements and development of this project, otherwise, the effort will be in vain.

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

no any official updates from the devs Sad

sd
titteringtacos

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

This is a good project that can compete with the GRAB or UBER and it should not be left behind. I believe that the dev and the team are now silently working on the improvements and development of this project, otherwise, the effort will be in vain.

I may agree that this is a good project. But being silent does not seem to be a valid reason that they are working. Community needs an update so that it will not bring confusion in every investor in this project. Simple updates always make an impact. So much scam project is going on that is why you need to post an updates to tell your community that we are still here and working for a good results.
edsnowangel

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

I may agree that this is a good project. But being silent does not seem to be a valid reason that they are working. Community needs an update so that it will not bring confusion in every investor in this project. Simple updates always make an impact. So much scam project is going on that is why you need to post an updates to tell your community that we are still here and working for a good results.

Yes I hope they always updating the Ann thread and other stuff I think this project is like a one shot all investors kill wahahahah no updates,no other things !!! the heck  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I hope this will not be corrupted by envy people

sd
giangtran205

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

Cannot Wait to See Drivr Application on Playstore, Waiting Also for the response about my question for Drivr Card if Drivr Token can Covert to Fiat by using Drivr Card your response is much appreciated.
optimusprimalh

Activity: 141

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:37:28 PM

Could I see the number of sold DRIVR tokens, please? How successful is the ICO?
Thanks.  Smiley

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ ███  █    Telegram   Twitter   █  ███  Ⓞ fluzcoin
█  █ █  █  The Intelligent Retail Currency █  █ █  █ 
Backed up by global retailers Legally compliant Non-speculative
violetsky901

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:48:53 PM

Devs, where are you  Undecided
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

the project is full no news I suggest that you do not buy this token now
just waiting for them to clarify . I hope this is not a scam project.

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
tengui

Activity: 545

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:55:46 PM

Hello, where can I find links to check spreadsheets? I want to know the participants who contributed to the project. As I know, many people say that this project is a fraud, I think the team or developer should clarify the news in circulation. So investors and supporters are not worried about this situation.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
edsnowangel

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:59:48 PM

This is a scam project the dev and team gone silent after the ICO

sd
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:57 PM

This is a scam project the dev and team gone silent after the ICO

I'm afraid too, bounty was active just for a few weeks and after that there had been no activity from them until now.

dagon666 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:54:48 PM

We apologise for the sudden silence, unfortunately there has been a major shift within management due to serious health issues with the founder David Lander. We will provide a proper announcement Monday.

No this is not a scam a lot of the team left jobs to focus on DRIVR including relocating to another country to setup DRIVR. The project is still active just please wait for announcement. As for bounties these are still being paid out to everyone who contributed to the promoting.

Thank you for your understanding.
susu3924

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

maybe its ok to suggest to the team to partner to groups of public transportation owner where they want to push this project.
and discuss the advantage of using blockchain technology and drver network to public transportation.
a1a23xzch1112

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

U-trust ico is going well. And crowdwiz pre ico is completed and ico is about to start and they already reached the soft cap during the pre sale. They need just 15 Million USD to reach the hard cap. It wont be hard for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: