Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:16:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one be a good neighbor?  (Read 972 times)
Sidilatte07

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:36:02 AM

Being a human being who wants to be appreciated. Friendly, greet, polite and helpful to each other. Neighbors like our immediate family who will become we can better live everyday life.
cryptogirl1980

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:40:11 AM

From my experience I believe neighbours need to be treated like work colleagues-professional. However, do investigate a bit before you buy a house. People are who they are. How you treat them only influence them so much.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:39:59 AM

You can be a good neighbor if you treat them nicely, and being friendly to them. The bible says "Love your neighbor as you love your self."
Yeah i will agree that a good neighbor is always be patient and always a good vegar to treat them nicely and makr yourself approachable always.

diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

When I'm new to the community, I observe and see what are their rules, aside from that, I don't look at the other things around.
I don't really look at my neighbors and I don't care either about their lives or how they do their party. I'm not that friendly that I have to go to the other house just to talk with them, there should always be a reason why I should go at their houses.

If you don't care about their lives, then I don't think that they would be thinking about you or what you are doing, it could minimize bad blood in the community.

coorsaur

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:43:29 AM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

1. I make sure I introduce myself in a friendly manner to my neighbors.
2. I tried to know their lifestyle and how how we can communicate freely.
3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.
This really help me keep my integrity till now.
I keep building a good neighborhood and society with them.

Having a good relationship with your neighbors lead you to more peace and safe neighborhood. If you need an immediate help within your house then your neighbor will surely help you if you treat them right. Learn to respect each other as long as it is within your limit.
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:09:01 PM

You can be a good neighbor if you treat them nicely, and being friendly to them. The bible says "Love your neighbor as you love your self."
You can be a good neigbor if you treat them in a good way and try to be with them so that they will treat you also as equality of a person.Because a nice person will be the best attitude to have a good friends.

Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

To be a good neighbor we must respect each other& helping each other if they need help.especially if its emergency..
blessednotlucky

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:03:30 PM

In order for us to be a good neighbor we  must help them whenever the needs arise. Do not fight your neighbor. learn to share with them what you have example food being generous and helpful to them is a sign to consider that you are a good  neighbor.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:13:51 PM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.

Our relationship with our community and the people around us is important for our own growth and development. It is necessary for us to build a strong relationship among our neighbors. I admit that I'm not that kind of person who always goes out to deal with my neighbors but what I do is I don't ignore them and I don't do anything bad that might bother their peace.
t4syarosmala

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

This is a good start for you to better adapt to your new environment. Think of it as your first lesson when you are introducing a new friend, so you will enjoy your activities without worrying if you need help.
veroniquee

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:29:26 PM

You must call them to your house once in a while for dinner or lunch.
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

I have never met my neighbours or said hi, it is very difficult for me to be nice to them.
tinnedchatting

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:48 AM

You must know your neighbours as they will help you in times of difficulty.
nodtaut7

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:24:11 PM

I cant do that because i was always a hot tempered and rash neighbour and so i have few friends who actually knows my heart is soft
syifa ulya

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

And we have to give our attention to them also..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:15:01 PM

One can be a good neighbor by arming himself with the best guns and ammo. Then he can protect his neighbors (and himself, btw) from terrorists and serial killers.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
snowboardfret4

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:10:48 PM

You must know your neighbours as they will help you in times of difficulty.
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:03:30 PM

I agree, our relationship with our neighbors really matters because it affects our daily life. Better be friendly for us to develop a good relationship with our neighbors. However, we don't actually really need to be too close to them but rather be just casual nd show them respect if you want to be respected as well.
if we want to be respected by others then we must respect it too.
it is important to be a good neighbor because it affects your social life that will be safe and peaceful. so that when you experience a state of emergency your neighbor will help you with pleasure.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:37:48 PM

Well., you can watch after your neighbor and always make yourself available to render any form of help in your capacity when times and situations calls for it..
But don't go to the extent of serving them because they will take your for granted and you will lose your value

bitroxis

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:40:36 PM

Well, most advices about being a good neighbour are common sense. I appreciate them, but I wonder: what should you do if your neighbours are really obnoxious? I am very polite and open to dialogue, but most of my neighbours barely reply and look like they are grumpy all the time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: