Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:13:51 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can one be a good neighbor?  (Read 972 times)
loftyboliv

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:11:16 PM

If you want to talk and be nice then go for it, if you don’t then also it’s ok.
geometryboastful0

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:13:00 PM

Be nice to them as there is no harm in being nice to people.
hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:15:44 PM

You must love your neighbours and should treat them nicely as they will be like your family.
plumosemagellanicR

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:20:11 AM

I don’t like to talk to people so I cannot talk to my neighbours also.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:49:05 AM

Communicate with better,suave with a neighbor,assuming the neighbor's brother near you.Take care of the harmony between neighbors,not to make trouble with the neightbors.
Casual89

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:32:59 AM

If you want to be a good neighbor, there are many steps that you can use:
1. Keep humble and don't be arrogant
2. Understand your neighbor condition. If they are in bad/difficult situation, help them by saying "whats wrong with you?" , "can i help you?", etc . And if they are in happy situation, appreciate them by saying "congratulation" , "im happy to hear that" , etc.
3. Give your smile everytime you are meet.

I think there are a little steps that you can use if want to be a good neighbor.
illbaker8

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

I cant do that because i was always a hot tempered and rash neighbour and so i have few friends who actually knows my heart is soft
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:32:23 AM

I learned that Being on bad terms with your neighbour can make your life frustrating, day after day. But taking the time to establish good terms with your neighbours has numerous benefits. The community will be friendlier, the neighbourhood safer, and the area a nicer and more comfortable place to live.
So I took my time to look at this,  what I did the first time I moved into my new apartment.

1. I make sure I introduce myself in a friendly manner to my neighbors.
2. I tried to know their lifestyle and how how we can communicate freely.
3. Limit myself from been extremely close to them. Knowing how and when to discuss about a particular topic in the society.
This really help me keep my integrity till now.
I keep building a good neighborhood and society with them.

Learn how to respect privacy and their properties. Yes it's good that you have knowledge about your neighbors but you should also allow them to have their privacy specially if they prefer to be left alone.

Any form of property should also be respected, lawns, backyards, house etcetera. I expect that most people value all things that belongs to then, they don't want others destroying them because I too myself want to be treated the same.

Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

1. Introduce self. Introduce yourself, regardless of whether you are new to moving or new people are moving into your block.
2. Consider your neighbor's lifestyle. Know what your neighbors are, what their jobs are, how they are scheduled, and so on.
3. Take control of your pet dog. Tie your dog if he has a habit of running to the neighbor's grass, especially if the neighbor has a cat or dog of his own, and make sure you clean up the mess caused.

To be a good neighbor we respect to each other.we doing good a right thing to our neighbor.8
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:31:53 AM

There is no formula on being a good neighbor. Just be yourself and always be ready to help when a neighbor needs it. I was thought by my father to treat neighbors like a family. Most of the time, whenever we need something , our neighbors are just there to help. Returning the favor and doing the same is something that we need to do. Its hard to live in a community where you don't get along with your neighbors.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:40:00 AM

To be a good neighbor you don't need to show all your good things. I will say be yourself and behave normally and also keep the minimum distance from them.
recycleembarrass1

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

Help your neighbours whenever they need some help, call them to your house sometimes.
guasix

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:25:49 PM

yes, a good relationship with the neighbor makes us feel comfortable and warm, like living in one family. indeed we should do so, make a good relationship with the them.
wistfuljob

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:42:42 PM

I have never spoken to my neighbours and they have been there for 5 years.
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:59:18 PM

If you want to be a good neighbor must be you have a fresh mind and well behave.Always try to be friendly with yours neighbor.Always try to help their and try to be beside there.Neighbor means not only beside there but also always support their happy and sorrow time.
Choghonl

Activity: 94

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:35:24 PM

Hi all,

Good day

just want you to share when i was transfer a new subvidision and how can to become a good neighbor.

Early morning when a wake-up i saw my neighbor.

1.Great her a Goodmorning.
2.Invite her to drink a coffe
3.Talk nicely to her
4.Ask her where they work and a basic background in his life
5.Ask her lifestyle, everyday when you saw your neighbors great her and be friendly
and that's the way to become a good neighbor.
questlunar2

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

Be nice and respectful towards your neighbour and help them in times of need.
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:21:02 AM

You just make show to them your good side and they were be good to you also. Don't let ruin your life because of them.
Belleylock

Activity: 49

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:22:02 AM

Being nice to your neighbour would be helpful for them to respect and treat you right so when in times of emergency or any bad situations they will a lend help, as they say what you saw you will reap.
timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

With soda it is necessary to be friends and support in every possible way in the conditions. treat your neighbors as you want neighbors to behave with you. be kind and courteous, but do not let neighbors very closely into your family, because your family is your fortress, your defense against an attack. as everywhere the neighbors are different. be kind to all and your kindness will return to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: