Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2115 times)
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:40:14 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
Those reds will soon be green in a few weeks or months. So don’t be too excited to sell. Learn from the experiences of some traders who felt sorry after selling too early. A little price increase is not a sign to sell outright! For me, it is a sign that price/s will start hiking. So hold for the meantime and sell if you think you have earned enough profit.

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

obviously the graph of most of all coins are in red, meaning all coins are suffering a correction price, and the main correction happening in bitcoin. it is the very best time to buy invest in all altcoin, including bitcoin to generate profits in the future. buy and hold until it will pump next year. dont wait for a pump this month or next because we dont know what will happen in bitcoin price untill then, what ever happens just hold and continue believing in your coin.
jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:43:21 PM

Buying and holding for me as a trader and investor is the best option in these days, who knows we might not see this prices anymore, this is a great chance actually given to us so if you know the movement of the prices of cryptocurrency this is not the start of the end but rather its just a natural correction to the prices.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:54:29 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.

The best advice for you is to hold the BTC and exchange the remaining coins to USDT because USDT is the most stable coins, the exchange rate is always an average of $ 1 so the exchange to USD will avoiding losses. After the market recovers, you exchange USDT to the altcoins.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:00:22 AM

Almost everyones advice is to hold, but in all honesty. It's your choice, if you're financially stable at the moment no need to sell. If you hit your goal price then it's up to you to decide, should you sell? Maybe. Should you buy more? Yes of course if you had more money, take every risk drop every fear  Smiley
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:03:28 AM

Dear members
You do not say how much you have! Should not give you another idea! In addition to comments you should continue to buy more!
But carefull buy and hold!
alekscrypto3969

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:18:58 AM

If you are scared and you think you gonna lose your money, then sell all now. But if you are going do be smart and want to earn some money, to be happy and not to regret, just wait the market to stabilize back, because everything has a pattern, and now like every year on January is completely normal the drop of the market. And as always will rise again.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:31:22 AM

Almost everyones advice is to hold, but in all honesty. It's your choice, if you're financially stable at the moment no need to sell. If you hit your goal price then it's up to you to decide, should you sell? Maybe. Should you buy more? Yes of course if you had more money, take every risk drop every fear  Smiley
This is depend on a person on which he is keen on his investment.  Yes it's a choice whether to sell or hold, if you have analyzed all you have that are worth might as well save and hold it until your money will grow. Buying more if have funds then hold it for sure gaining profit will achieve.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:22:24 AM

BTC, LTC, NEO, do not sell. The price is now down again but and it is common in the world of crypto trading, let alone BTC you should hold because I'm sure for the next few months the price will be to the moonnnn.
Control your emotions and be patient.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:32:48 AM

I know almost everyone says that bitcoin will be back to normal after January, probably in March or March, because almost every year in January / beginning of the year, the price of bitcoin always drops dramatically, but this year's price is falling significantly last year, will we be all right?

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:36:36 AM

Dear members

you have the coin and get stuck in the expensive price then you should hold the coin, if you have the capital to play it seems you have to buy the coin or another coin to cover the losses you experience when caught or to mendaaptkan daily profit.
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

You should hold it for sure and don't panic. What's happening right now is normal, cryptocurrency always experiencing falling at this time of year.

exactly, that volatile is normal when it comes to market especially in cryptocurrency like stock market they have up's and down but the best part of that is they have potential to increase higher than decrease when you hold for a long term.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:42:04 AM

My only suggest to you was buy and hold for now dont sell you coins just because of the low value try to hold first and wait the value of any coin was rising again before you sell. Don't panic about the value it is normal and it is a risky to be a trader so that try the long term trading because we know the value was not always falling down and we assured the bitcoin was rising again like last year that we suprise that the value was almost $20,000 so that is the example so my advice was hold and buy.
Zandra

Activity: 418

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:53:40 AM

Dear members
Your coins are good, you should do now is keep it hold because it will increase soon,  you should not sell it, just wait.
For now this is the best time to buy a potential coins, the market was dump and this is your chance to buy and get a profit.
ginshimura

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 02:57:12 AM

You can add also ethereum to your basket. On the other hand it's best to hold at these times.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

Dear members
Your coins are good, you should do now is keep it hold because it will increase soon,  you should not sell it, just wait.
For now this is the best time to buy a potential coins, the market was dump and this is your chance to buy and get a profit.
Thank you
I have decided to hold and invested all of my left money to buy SNOV and TCASH.
Best Rgds Smiley
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:31:49 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2018, 11:45:37 PM by AimHigh

Many people think that there will be another fall in sometime in February. So I would react accordingly.

You could instead hold for a few months for the market to fully stabilize back though.

That is wrong strategy, why are selling your coin even thou you know that you lose. You bought a coin in high value and you are selling when the value is lossing? That is not right and bad idea for a good traders. Don't wait the value was rising again before you invest now is the time to buy and hold and invest for the future rising of the value.

Selling your coins when you are losing money is a bad strategy, you are risking not only losing money when you sell but also to not be positioned when there is a pump and then you buy too late and you lose money once again in the way down, if anything this is the moment to buy not to sell.

Yes you are right dont sell you coins if youknow the value was losing. It should be buy and hold than sell when you are losing.
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:03:07 PM

for myself I still hold some of my coin especially my Bitcoin until the price returns to normal and setabil.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:05:53 PM

Dear members

It seems to me it is still necessary to wait a little. The currency market has not reached its bottom. Still there is much to fall. That's when the lower level will be reached then it will be possible to buy.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

I think that now you shouldnt sell. If you get profit on this sale, then perhaps yes it is possible to sell. But I believe that if to wait, then it is possible to get more profits

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: