Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2115 times)
oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:07:33 AM

What is the purpose of you wanting to buy or sell or hold. You are the one that can make the best investment decision for yourself. If you think the current market condition don't favor you, then you can sell. But I prefer to hold coins for a longer period if I see them having a great potential.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:11:50 AM

SELLING their coins now is only for the weak hands and it's not right time to sell your coins because i think this is the last dump stage of many coins on the market and it will comeback soon maybe on last week of february or first week of march the best way to safe your capitals are to HODL it and wait for a good pump in every dump there's a very good pump so don't lose hope that Crypto will destroy due to FUDs what if you sell your coins now and after that the price will comeback? So you lose some capitals and profits.
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

It’s the right time to buy more coins now before it’s too late. This is the most deepest dump of all coins and this is the way to earn great profits. Don’t sell your coins just hold and control your emotions. Panic selling is for weak hands or newbies.
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:33:04 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
for me buy more and hold you can sell it after a few month and get some profit

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
saicoolguy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:37:07 AM

i would rather hold my coins than selling.even if price come to 2k i wouldnt worry.selling at loss make no sense.
hodling is the best thing to do now.
you can buy more and more to compensate the losses.
Nicol3

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

The best thing you should do would be to hold your coins because if you sell them on loss and by next month the prices would increase back again, you might regret it. But if you feel like you are not gaining with holding then you can just sell all of them and buy back whenever you feel like it is the right time, only time will tell and only you can control your holdings as well.

sabina2011

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:05:43 AM

I think it is time to hold now and buy some if you have extra money for taking risk.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:12:13 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
for me buy more and hold you can sell it after a few month and get some profit
Those coins that OP's holding will jumped high again in due time so better to hold and wait, if there's more spare money then buying will also be advise, I understand how hard seeing our investment to be in the negative position and it's not just a negative but really dip so instead of doing any action better to hold and wait, crypto is just in the test of support if we failed to understand then we will be in danger losing our money, hold and keep it that way don't do anything just believe.
coinmgnet

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:16:23 AM

Neither, you should hold your coins until your coins are worth a few million $. Selling and Buying frequently is extremely risky, keep that in mind.
CnB

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:21:50 AM

Keep holding and take advantage of this sale, will be happy at the end of this year 
akadiimamontov

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 07:44:07 AM

In this unstable period, I made a decision to hold my coins.

rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

Although it is very risky, you must keep the assets not minus
if you are stuck on a coin, make sure you hodl to profit
if you save USD more, make sure to buy a little...

Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:40:32 AM

despite of the serious bloodbaths, i am still holding because i believe my portfolio will soon be green Grin

Good that's the sprit as it's not a good idea to sell when the crypto is bleeding hence it's a good idea to hold on to it and sell it when the value pumps to the peak and if all the panic sellers understand this logic then we can recovery and get back to the top sooner.
But things are never that easy we will not have this dump in the price if people were more reasonable with their actions it is very obvious bitcoin was overvalued at 20k but people kept buying then when there were no more buyers the price dropped, if people were not buying impulsively we will not have this crash.
1020kingz

Activity: 350
Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:51:52 AM

in your three choices the two choices are right hold and buy more, although the market now is down and dip it doesnt mean that the alts will be gone and dead, but in proper time it will recover and now that alts are down it is a good opportunity to invest more and gain more.
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:58:10 AM

Did anyone sell recently? I'm thinking of doing that before there's another crash, and then buying more during that period.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

My advice is not to sell your coins. Some people think that Cryptocurrency market is falling down and they try to sell their coins. But that is not the correct reason and market is having a correction during this time. There are several dips can see earlier as well and it is best to buy more coins if you can. If not just hold your coins for some time and market will rise up again for sure.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

A week passed already. I am still in the middle of nowhere. I still keep my coin as tight as I could and wait something in vain.
It's so difficult to hold more, isn't it???
Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 05:57:00 PM

A week passed already. I am still in the middle of nowhere. I still keep my coin as tight as I could and wait something in vain.
One more week passed and the market is showing signs of recovery, it is slow but we are getting there, at what price you bought? The current prices are not so bad and may be good enough to still buy some coins, do not tell me you bought at the ATH because if you did that was a major mistake.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

Dear members

It depends on what's your purpose if you're dumping or selling.
Today Bitcoin, LiteCoin, NEO and most of the Altcoins are pumping but you can think of dumping them and buy items you want and items you need but selling them will result of losing opportunities to get more than what you're holding now.
It's normal of Crypto Market even today are dumping and pumping but as a Holder of big amount of Crypto Assets, I choose to hold until the day I I need my money badly because this Crypto Assets that I am holding now are for my future family projects like building a house, buy new car and travel the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

One more week passed and the market is showing signs of recovery, it is slow but we are getting there, at what price you bought? The current prices are not so bad and may be good enough to still buy some coins, do not tell me you bought at the ATH because if you did that was a major mistake.

It always depends on the purpose of your selling because if we all knew that the next Crypto Market dip will happen in the next few hours from now will save our Crypto Assets from dropping their values but we don't
If you are selling because you already earned high return then go on, otherwise hold them like you need them until next year because Bitcoin, NEO, LiteCoin will do really increase of price value in the next few months from now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: