Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2115 times)
beccer

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
it's time to buy more because the price is down, I do not recommend you to make long-term investments because it may take a long time to get back to the previous price, you just sell it when you get a little profit, I also make short term investments in ethereum and the results I get pretty good to cover my needs
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.

It depends, why would you sell now if you would just incur losses. If you don't need money, why worry if you should sell or not. Just hold and wait for the right time to sell your cryptos. The year is just about to start, so just wait for market to recover. It usually happens, and it happened a lot in the recent years.
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Dear members
if you have the coin in the current time you can hold the coin for a certain period of time because the current coin only decreases temporarily and you can hold it until the price rises. you must stay strong to hold and should not be exposed to panic sell so you can get profit.
the next strategy if you have a lot of money you can buy a coin at a cheap price and save it as an investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:16:15 PM

Dear members
if you have the coin in the current time you can hold the coin for a certain period of time because the current coin only decreases temporarily and you can hold it until the price rises. you must stay strong to hold and should not be exposed to panic sell so you can get profit.
the next strategy if you have a lot of money you can buy a coin at a cheap price and save it as an investment.

Thank you. Could you be kind enough to offer me some kinds of coin to buy with a cheap/ reasonable price?
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:19:28 PM

Dear members

It depends, why would you sell now if you would just incur losses. If you don't need money, why worry if you should sell or not. Just hold and wait for the right time to sell your cryptos. The year is just about to start, so just wait for market to recover. It usually happens, and it happened a lot in the recent years.

Well, I am really interested in your advice? So, maybe I'd better relax think of nothing.
Best Rgds
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

My opinion on this thread is that if you have a capacity of buying more bitcoin then you need to buy more and more bitcoin because price of bitcoin is now a days low as compare to previous bitcoin price so if you can buy now more and wait for right time when price again increase like hit 20k$ then you need to decide to sell. So this way can give you huge profit.
papuayenigine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

CLOUT media.decentralised

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

Dear members

I can only say that: Be patient! Panic sells never save your economical situation and do the things awful. Follow the market charts and do not sell your coins while the prices are low.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CLOUT - Media Decentralized    ◆    [Join ICO Now]    ◆    Whitepaper / ANN Thread    ◆    TFMTD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dxdiax26

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:47:15 PM

Should I Buy or Sell now? I suggest you do not sell now, even though your asset value is now down. but you are more patient for a moment, then you will benefit from the coins you have now. Because they will soon rise, this correction will stop in around February - March and this has become a tradition from year to year and started from the year 2015 ago.
bigboss2

Activity: 80

https://bwex.co/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

Dear members
This is not good time for sell. Moreover try to buy at each dip of the market. Hold your coin for two months  more.

yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:22:55 PM

Dear members
Don't be too nervous , sell when pump , buy in when dump , I think it's the time you buy more coins .
Don't sell when dumping , you don't the where the lowest point is , better hold you coins  and wait the market to recover from dumping.
1 currency now

Activity: 235
Merit: 101

a sharp sword

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:23:28 PM

I hope that soon the market will recover, I also invested in coins and now they have taken away from me 30% of the deposit.
The market will grow back to normal when Bitcoin goes up. The prices that altcoins have is only temporary.

OG member.
Brian Ray
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

Of course, you should not sell your pennies now. The market is now going down. It will make you dumping .. keep calm. Prices will go up and the market will recover. Do not sell at this time. you will lose a lot
3months18w

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 07:03:19 PM

Dear members
Never sell at dumping market , or you will lose money .

walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:57:45 PM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 10:17:22 PM by walterw
Merited by legendster (2)

Yes but it has never had such an increase in value in those previous 4 years.
When I look at the BTC there is no such a significant pattern in what you are saying

I know that. What I really meant to say is that prices are rising again. Every year there has been a correction, just like this year.
I'm not talking about the rapid increase, just the correction. Therefore, I advise against panic sales.

Many thank to your advice. Well, at this moment, I am quite confused. I invested more than $10k and I am now so sad to see my money loses day by day.
I am trying to hold as your advice Cry Cry Cry

With pleasure. It is important now that your nerves do not collapse and you do not panic sales. With panic sales, you lose a lot more money than with hold.
Therefore, you should not pay more attention to the prices and take a few weeks distance from the charts. Where did you store your coins?
I hope in your own wallet right? That is immensely important! So you have the security that your coins will not get lost.
If you have your coins on an exchange, you should transfer your coins to your OWN wallet as soon as possible. On an exchange, your coins are not safe because the exchange can be hacked and you run the risk of losing all your coins.

and bubbles eventually break out in this january,

Exactly the same all say for years about Bitcoin. "The bubble will burst ..." So far, nothing has come of what many have claimed.
I hardly believe that you can imagine the crypto world like a bubble. As much capital as in there, I do not think that bitcoin or many other altcoins just burst.
If the bitcoin eventually becomes obsolete, then I believe that it will happen slowly and not overnight. I want to emphasize here that it is MY OPINION.
I do not force anyone's opinion. I'm just writing what I think about it.

kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

Just hold on to your coins. I know that tgeir values have been dipping for the past weeks but it will all soon neutralize and might soar higher than before. Do not panic as fluctuations are normal.

Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

At the moment there is such a good drawdown, that you should not sell exactly, but to buy the time!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

this situation of price drop is common , we don't know until when this price reduction,
keep holding is the best step I think...
tiar4dewie

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

Dear members

Maybe you just hold two of them, BTC and LTC. for the other two I think it has a bit of potential to be difficult to rise in price in one year. you better sell them.

DarkEagleMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

Dear members
I think it is never a good option to ask for advice in a forum once you have made the investment. Perhaps the most appropriate is always to advise you by professionals before investing, not later.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

I hope that soon the market will recover, I also invested in coins and now they have taken away from me 30% of the deposit.

Sorry to hear that but don't lose hope this is normally the toughest time of the year for crypto currency and soon the crypto market will recover and I believe it will.not take more than 2 months so don't do panic selling and just hold on to the funds.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: