Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2106 times)
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:15:10 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 09:42:01 AM by loicuagio1979

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Please give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
                                                      Where are you exactly in this psychology chart now?

(Updated: Mar 9th 2018)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:38:27 AM

I can advise you NOT to sell your coins now. Although your coins are on the decline, they will rise again soon.
Since 4 years every year in January there is a "crash" or a "correction". This correction ends since 4 years every year approximately in the same month.
That means the correction ends between February and March. Now is the time to either buy more coins or HODL your coins you own.
If you want to buy more coins, then only use capital (money) that you are ready to lose. Otherwise, you risk losing money that you desperately need.
This money is called risk capital and you should never use risk capital to buy coins. If it is not a risk capital, I can advise you to buy XRP, TRX, XLM and IOTA.
As I mentioned before, the best thing to do now is to HODL your coins. At least until the end of march. I hope I could help you a little bit.

Take a look:
https://thebitcoin.pub/t/bitcoin-to-crash-between-4th-and-15th-of-january-2018/14897

skelethon

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:41:01 AM

Many people think that there will be another fall in sometime in February. So I would react accordingly.

You could instead hold for a few months for the market to fully stabilize back though.
naftaman

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:47:41 AM

Since 4 years every year in January there is a "crash" or a "correction". This correction ends since 4 years every year approximately in the same month.

https://thebitcoin.pub/t/bitcoin-to-crash-between-4th-and-15th-of-january-2018/14897
Yes but it has never had such an increase in value in those previous 4 years.
When I look at the BTC there is no such a significant pattern in what you are saying
slimfit88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:47:59 AM

keep calm down my friend, High volatility is normal for cryptocurrencies. you'll see how that ups and downs are normal, you must relax dont panic. in here your goal is profit, i think for bitcoin you can hold, i and others coins, you can analysis if thats value going down again sell now and buy others coins.
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

You should hold it for sure and don't panic. What's happening right now is normal, cryptocurrency always experiencing falling at this time of year.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

I can advise you NOT to sell your coins now. Although your coins are on the decline, they will rise again soon.
That means the correction ends between February and March. Now is the time to either buy more coins or HODL your coins you own.
If you want to buy more coins, then only use capital (money) that you are ready to lose. Otherwise, you risk losing money that you desperately need.
This money is called risk capital and you should never use risk capital to buy coins. If it is not a risk capital, I can advise you to buy XRP, TRX, XLM and IOTA.
As I mentioned before, the best thing to do now is to HODL your coins. At least until the end of march. I hope I could help you a little bit.

Take a look:

Many thank to your advice. Well, at this moment, I am quite confused. I invested more than $10k and I am now so sad to see my money loses day by day.
I am trying to hold as your advice Cry Cry Cry
SaoAccel

Merit: 16

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:54:18 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
The best thing to do now is to hold. Stop chasing coins that make you rich overnight thus make yourself a solid portfolio with coins/tokens that have a great team, great product, impact in the industry and in the market. Remember, it took bitcoin 7 years to go from 1$ - 11,500$.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

Many people think that there will be another fall in sometime in February. So I would react accordingly.

You could instead hold for a few months for the market to fully stabilize back though.

Many thanks to you. I am now afraid of CME future contract, which shall be ended today. I don't really know weather a reasonable explanation for this dumping. I am very confused Cry Cry Cry
Djabba

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:58:14 AM

Dear members

At me too many coins have now fallen in the price. But this does not mean that you need to sell. It's best to just wait for the market to start growing again. But I also buy some coins that are now not expensive
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

Dear members
The best thing to do now is to hold. Stop chasing coins that make you rich overnight thus make yourself a solid portfolio with coins/tokens that have a great team, great product, impact in the industry and in the market. Remember, it took bitcoin 7 years to go from 1$ - 11,500$.

Thank you for your advice. Can you find a suitable reason for this dumping? I am now in the middle of nothing Cry
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:59:46 AM
Last edit: January 26, 2018, 11:12:56 AM by Ararbermas

Dear members
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
its your choice mate but if i was you i will stay holding cause it seems the market is not yet down. You must keep holding cause we all knows that all currency is very volatile. Maybe you repent after you sell ..which is you noticed the price is pumping  back. Haha its a big mistake mate,  so keep holding while the price is not yet down. Cause there are always a possibility at the end which is maybe it will jump to the highest value.  
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:02:20 AM

Dear members

At me too many coins have now fallen in the price. But this does not mean that you need to sell. It's best to just wait for the market to start growing again. But I also buy some coins that are now not expensive
Thank you for your advice. I have hold my portfolio for 3 months. It's all of my effort to keep it. To some time, I gained a lot, but am now so worry about loosing money Cry Cry Cry
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:05:39 AM

I think holding is the safer option most of the time. I would see until the end of February or so and then see what happens.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Dear members
In current scenario many fluctuation is happens in the market. Now most of the coins pump again but we don't expect it will continue in market. The only way is keep holding the cryptocurrency because in current market is unpredictable. Some investors are buy cryptocurrency but it is not supported to you. Because you are already holding the four coins it is more than enough for the good profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:08:01 AM

You should hold it for sure and don't panic. What's happening right now is normal, cryptocurrency always experiencing falling at this time of year.

Thank you so much. Can you please guess when does this falling stop? Cry
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

Dear members
In current scenario many fluctuation is happens in the market. Now most of the coins pump again but we don't expect it will continue in market. The only way is keep holding the cryptocurrency because in current market is unpredictable. Some investors are buy cryptocurrency but it is not supported to you. Because you are already holding the four coins it is more than enough for the good profit.

Thank you, I bought NEO at $ 60 and it is my best profit. I have thought of selling NEO and hold the remaining. But, it is, to some extents, too difficult fo me to make a decision Cry Cry Cry
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

If you are an investor in these tokens, this is just January, you need to hold for now, just stop looking at the current price, this happens over and over again, the market is going to recover even if you are a trader it is late to be selling at a loss
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:18:52 AM

You are free to buy more if you have the financial ability to do so. Otherwise just HODL instead of selling at loss. The market will always bounce back to profitability. Don't panic sell unless you want to regret later. Volatility and fluctuation is a common phenomenon in this market.
putrii

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:27:15 AM

Dear members

for now some coins have decreased in price so you should buy some kind or kind of coin to and keep for a few months then the coin will go up and become very expensive and you benefit from it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: