Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2115 times)
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:00:47 PM

As long as you believe in crypto market's perspectives, you should only buy.

In crypto world if you have lots of fund that you can say to yourself that you were about to afford to buy then you should buy. You know it depends upon the market of the crypto world once the market is high then you can.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Do you guy view my poll? The pessimism has increased rapidly. Compared to the early days of optimism about the recovery of the market, this is now, a very interesting figure to analysis. I was trying to explain, but the more I do, the worse result I have.
My solution at the moment? Joining in bounty campaigns and stop thinking about portfolio
 Cry Cry Cry Cry
deean_3one

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
My advice, keep hold of all the coins you have. Never sold, if you do not want to lose money. Currently prices are falling, may be lower. Keep your coins until the price goes up again.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
My advice, keep hold of all the coins you have. Never sold, if you do not want to lose money. Currently prices are falling, may be lower. Keep your coins until the price goes up again.

Dont be panic if the coins will fallen down because its normally of cryotocurrency  and the right time to do is hold and monator the price so that you know what happening of your holdings coins.the good thing is to buy a coin at low prices because we know in the future coins will growth prices.

kerpangan64

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:38:57 PM

if you have a lot of capital to buy altcoin I think this is the right thing to buy it as well if you already have some altcoin then you should be strong to withstand the altcoin you have today.
Mr Batman

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Dear members

I advise you to buy more, because in a few months the whole coin price will go up.

loicuagio1979 (OP)

Merit: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

Dear members

You know, I heard these words 2 months ago. What's is the result now? If I sold my portfolio 2 months ago, I shall now can buy double.
However, the market is dumping and it's not easy do guess when shall it stop or it still keeps dumping. What about $1k = BTC??? $60 = NEO???
Woo, I cannot imagine, maybe a suicide shall happen with me? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Iyanuisaiah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:56:46 PM

Don't sell now continue to hold and even you can buy more because soon market will stop dumping and the price in market will rise.
stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

Dear members

I wish all to remain calm and not to sell the crypt at current prices. The situation with information manipulation is very similar to September 2017, when Bitcoin fell from 5,000 to 2,700 amid reports of a ban on crypto-exchange exchanges and crypto-currency in general in China. And then there was an increase to 20K practically without kickbacks.

Now the market is in the same situation. Perhaps, the minimum will be updated by 10-15%, therefore it is convenient to place pending orders for purchases.
Muruga

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:05:41 PM

It seems to me a quite bit left before the bitcoin breakthrough up. The head-shoulders figure was designated on the charts.
Money began to flow into bitcoin from altcoins. So I think it's the time for additional purchases of major cryptocurrency pairs now.
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:07:23 PM

If you are at loss with those coins, I suggest for you to just HOLD. That's the best option. Crypto is in its infancy stage and its getting a lot of attention, so it has the possibility of growing big. But if you have gains for any of those coins, then take profit by selling and reinvest when you think those reat coins have reach rock bottom. You will reap gains with that. But if you believe that crypto have met bubble burst, you have the option to cut loss by selling your position now
kiennt182hp

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

SELL all and Buy ETH only! Cool Cool Cool
Fawad Khan

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:04 PM

bro you should buy and hold investment until the market will boost up
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:27:11 PM

maybe you should hold it because it will grow up more than the usual.
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:35:53 PM

I think you should not sell the alt you have, Do not panic if the alt falls down because of this normal market crypto's happening, now you keep holding and you can even buy more because I believe Make sure the alt prices on the market will increase.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

good opportunities for investment were when everything fell below and below, and now on a bitka it is necessary to expect a right moment for discharge. though now still it is possible to find also such violas which after sag still not branches and which purchase will be the most favorable investment.
MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

Dear members

Never sell when the market is undergoing dips and crashes specially if you don't need your money on that moment. Cutting your losses was never a good idea instead during these times you should buy more particular token while its value is really low and sell only when its value goes up again.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Don't sell . There's a good chance this downtrend in the market was caused by a Mt. Gox trustee selling off 500 million in bitcoin. It's almost over, be patient.

JakeRTFM

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:19:50 PM

When I'm in doubt if the market will still go down or move up in the futur... I forget about it.
I have nothing to lose. It's just for me Crypto (no real fiat).
And everytime ... fews weeks later, the market goes up Smiley
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:21:20 PM

Good opportunities for investment were when everything fell below and below, and now on a bitka it is necessary to expect a right moment for discharge. though now still it is possible to find also such violas which after sag still not branches and which purchase will be the most favorable investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: