Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2115 times)
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:54:39 PM

I'm not familiar with dbc but btc, ltc, and neo are good crypto to hold and i'm pretty sure that once the market start to pump again they will be all affected. I think we must also learn how to evaluate our needs, if we need money in a couple of weeks and we saw the market correction ahead of time it is better to stop further loss and simply sell your coins.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
MarckSpencer

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:58:24 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked

You have a great coin. I think definitely keep and buy more. Now a very nice price. When still such will be? I think will soon begin to rise, and I think it will be fast .
Shiplu5555

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

Whether you are going to sell now or later will depend whether you are a investor or one of those who react to the people's dumping! Powerful people are creating imaginary FUD and it has hit hard all the cryptocurrencies in recent times. But from the past we know it is only temporary. The price of Bitcoin and altcoins will rise up again. I say you hold all your coins in your portfolio. If possible then buy some more.
naftaman

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

Just HODL madafakas
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

Whether you are going to sell now or later will depend whether you are a investor or one of those who react to the people's dumping! Powerful people are creating imaginary FUD and it has hit hard all the cryptocurrencies in recent times. But from the past we know it is only temporary. The price of Bitcoin and altcoins will rise up again. I say you hold all your coins in your portfolio. If possible then buy some more. You have a great coin. I think definitely keep and buy more. Now a very nice price. When still such will be? I think will soon begin to rise, and I think it will be fast.
First of all, if you ask questions like that, we should know about how much money you are talking about. We need to know about how much money is in your pocket and your Bitcoin wallet. If you have a big money and enough bucks to cover your life, why you should sell a Bitcoin? Whatever amount of Bitcoin you have today, just hold if you do not really need the money. Well if you really need the money. But if the case is you have so much Bitcoin right now, so you can wake up another business and make all your wishes, then selling Bitcoin could be an option. But do not sell when the price is still low. Wait a moment longer when the price has gone up.
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:27:07 AM

when market come back to the down fall then this is the best time to invest and brilliant or intelligent trader always wait for this time. Because if you will not buy any coin at low price then there is no need to trade in the crypto market and how will you ear the profit in future,so don't wait for any another good advise and keep buying at every low level.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
zircon

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:43:22 AM

the market will recover and you should not sell your coins. you will lose much money. Let's hodl and wait for next pump. trust me, most of bad news now are fake.

loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:15:26 PM

the market will recover and you should not sell your coins. you will lose much money. Let's hodl and wait for next pump. trust me, most of bad news now are fake.
Hi every coin holders!
I am now exhausted. My question for all of you at this moment is: Should I keep holding till dawn or sell as fast as possible?
I find something terrible in the time to come....I am very tired and exhausted.  Cry Cry Cry
P/s: I have tried to forget my portfolio by jumping most of my spare time in bounty but it's seem to be an impossible mission
ujjwalsethi

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:29:53 PM

You should hold coins with you as much time as you can because it will pay you a huge amount in the coming future. Coins are rising slowly but the rise is constant. So after 2 years the same coin will pay you millions. but if you need money then you can sell as in that case it becomes your need.

Mihan

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:31:44 PM

Personally, my opinion needs a little more time to wait and buy bitcoin (but you can still take it now). Because promise growth of bitcoins up to 60k
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

I will suggest you to hold coins for some months.Because we all know market is not going so well these days.But I hope it will rise again in the March or April.So it will be better to keep.holding for more few months.I also suggest you to buy some BTC/ETH/Doge now because these prices are going down and soon it will rise.So you will be able to cut a good profits from these coins.

Alfarizi

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

for now the market is all bloody coin prices in a down condition so if there is still remaining capital it should be used to buy as this is a very appropriate time to buy
CryptoDemonElite

Activity: 238
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:38:56 PM

for now the market is all bloody coin prices in a down condition so if there is still remaining capital it should be used to buy as this is a very appropriate time to buy

This is one of the best times to buy. I am disappointed because of having of fiat to purchase these sweet deals. I not sure this market is going lower, but it will be crazy it does.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:39:25 PM

Now, of course, a very good time to buy, but of course for buying through fiat money, because now it is not worthwhile to cast from altcoins to bitcoin, because altcoins probably lose their positions more than bitcoin
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:40:32 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
It is always recommended that a person should hold at the time of dump and wait for the time when it rises again as it will rise cause that's for sure. It may take time to rise again but it will so there is nothing to wear . Instead i think this is a good opportunity that you should buy more of these coin at the low rates and then sell them when it increases.
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

I will suggest you to hold coins for some months.Because we all know market is not going so well these days.But I hope it will rise again in the March or April.So it will be better to keep.holding for more few months.I also suggest you to buy some BTC/ETH/Doge now because these prices are going down and soon it will rise.So you will be able to cut a good profits from these coins.

I would like to thank all of you. However, as you can see from the beginning of this topic, the more time I hold, the higher loss I get.
I have managed myself but I am now a half way of holding resignation.
I am not a pessimistic person but the market is too dangerous with sharp correction. I find any bounce back a "dead cat bounce" and coins keep finding new bottoms.
I am really exhausted. Cry Cry Cry
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:46:24 PM

Dear members
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
It is always recommended that a person should hold at the time of dump and wait for the time when it rises again as it will rise cause that's for sure. It may take time to rise again but it will so there is nothing to wear . Instead i think this is a good opportunity that you should buy more of these coin at the low rates and then sell them when it increases.

Thanks you. But the biggest matter is: I don't have any USD/ fiat to buy now. My last USDT 5k was buried with SNOV.  Cry
StigHelmer

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:48:22 PM

One data point - the overall market cap of crypto is the same as it was on Dec 6th and that is 10x larger than it was the previous 12 months.

There is a lot of headline risk - a lot of bad news coming out of China, banks banning credit card purchases (which was inevitable) - and remember, a bunch of people made a bunch of money in the last three months.

There is not a lot of transparency in these markets, so every reasonable person should have a piece of paranoia in their mind wondering if there is a tremendous pump and dump coordinated by the biggest holders. Much crazier things have happened.

Valuation is key and hard to determine. Why is BTC worth 5k and not 8k? Why should be worth 20k ? No one really knows those answers because they aren't linked to fundamental use cases. If you are buying coins on thinking they are the future of something, that is great and I encourage you - but remember that you could be buying them for way more than they will be worth one day. They might not disappear but if you are in it to make money in six months, there is danger there for you.

Much of what I wrote can be applied to any time period. Allocate appropriately.
btcformula

Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

What you should do now??
Keep holding   - 35 (53.8%)
Sell all and go away   - 2 (3.1%)
Buy more   - 27 (41.5%)
Sell all and buy USDT   - 1 (1.5%)

Poll result Community are positive with future. But it's not right time to buy. BTC need stability in a level.
hah

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

If you believe in the project long term then buy but the short term right now is to sell because media is freaking out and a lot of people is panic selling due to regulations.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: