Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2115 times)
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

My only suggest to you was buy and hold for now dont sell you coins just because of the low value try to hold first and wait the value of any coin was rising again before you sell. Don't panic about the value it is normal and it is a risky to be a trader so that try the long term trading because we know the value was not always falling down and we assured the bitcoin was rising again like last year that we suprise that the value was almost $20,000 so that is the example so my advice was hold and buy.
leezay

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

Right now is time to buy more. If you are not very confident to invest more money now, at least you have to hold to what you have already. Now is not the right time to sell! 

bitor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:34:01 PM

Just don't panic! It's the best variant to wait, cause it's not first fall and i am sure, that BTC and other cryptocurrencies will be high
rjefferson

Activity: 150

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:41:43 PM

It's time to buy more lol. Need to pick up more ITC. Known as the IOTA of china. Underrated atm. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:50:15 PM

BTC, LTC, Neo, ETH keep hold! That is stable currencies in top 10. Do not buy another shitcoins like your last option!

Anait

Activity: 218
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:54:19 PM

BTC, LTC, Neo, ETH keep hold! That is stable currencies in top 10. Do not buy another shitcoins like your last option!

As every virtual currency has got some form of relation with bitcoin top rated altcoins too were found low in value. Taking it into consideration it is good to buy as much possible. Whether it is altcoins or bitcoin, which does not mean big as the profiting only varies.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:58:11 PM

Many people think that there will be another fall in sometime in February. So I would react accordingly.

You could instead hold for a few months for the market to fully stabilize back though.

I don't think there will be any further fall in the month of February but there can be some fluctuations but only to recover the losses and to get a good pump so let's forget about any falls in the month of February but in the month of March there will be a huge pump.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Bit Tuka

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:59:20 PM

With the values of most coins low, I think it is best to buy more altcoins and hodl it until the end price neutralizes again.
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:00:27 PM

If you believe in blockchain and crypto, then you know the market will rebound so why sell when its very low?

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
batier84

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:09:16 PM

Better do nothing than do the wrong thing. Keep your coins until the price is higher.
arbk04

Activity: 132

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:21:11 PM

Its good time to buy but not investing for long term because when Bitcoin ll start to move forward fastly all altcoins will be crashed we can see again one big dip of alts.
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:26:39 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
The best you can do for now is to buy more coins since the value of coins are low in the market ,hold it until it will rise again and when coins are expensive that's the time you can sell your coins because it will be more profitable when you will hold it longer.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:29:44 PM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
the market is now experiencing a very significant price reduction .. if you already have BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC and trust with krypto .. i think you should hold a few months .. but if you have some money ,, this is a very good time to buy some altcoins that have potential when market prices start to stabilize ..

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:40:46 PM

Dear members
the market is now experiencing a very significant price reduction .. if you already have BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC and trust with krypto .. i think you should hold a few months .. but if you have some money ,, this is a very good time to buy some altcoins that have potential when market prices start to stabilize ..
Agree with that, if you can manage to hold it for awhile then it could be better. Do we experience these huge dip in all crypto coins but it doesn't mean it will never bounce back, only it needs time and patience of waiting. For NEO, LTC and DBC, you must check it everyday for there is possibility that it will suddenly pump and dump again.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2018, 10:57:58 PM

I advise you to buy more potential altcoin for the long term if possible. Waves, Iota, Litecoin and Monero will be a good choice. it would be a pity if you sell the coins you have today, because I'm sure this situation is only temporary and will return to normal within the next few weeks. so buy and HOLD is the best choice for now

kemet jr

Activity: 154

Sapien.Network-Beta Platform is Live

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:08:07 PM

If you are at loss with those coins, I suggest for you to just HOLD. That's the best option. Crypto is in its infancy stage and its getting a lot of attention, so it has the possibility of growing big. But if you have gains for any of those coins, then take profit by selling and reinvest when you think those reat coins have reach rock bottom.  You will reap gains with that. But if you believe that crypto have met bubble burst, you have the option to cut loss by selling your position now. But i hope you develop the habit of investing in crypto world money that you can afford to lose so won't be bothered  greatly when the values of the coins dips!

Dmitriy_crypto

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:08:15 PM

Why should you sell? Now is the perfect time only to buy and hold! If you want to lose all your money and to regret what you are going to do, go ahead sell everything, but if you wait that critical moment to go away, you will earn a lot. Becouse every beggining of the year the market is not doing well, but on February or March, everything is going back to normal.
inooll00

Activity: 165
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:27:05 PM

If I were you, I would hold back for a long time. I think all the coins you call, 2 to 3 of them dominate the coin prices in the current stock and I'm also sure will have hope the price will back up and stabilize. maybe it takes a long time say 1-2 years. The current state of the world will vary the pros and cons of crypto
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

Now it's the perfect time to buy and hold for the next year. For sure some Bitcoin, Ethereum and a 3rd generation blockchain such as Cardano or Aeternity.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

Many people think that there will be another fall in sometime in February. So I would react accordingly.

You could instead hold for a few months for the market to fully stabilize back though.
Selling your coins when you are losing money is a bad strategy, you are risking not only losing money when you sell but also to not be positioned when there is a pump and then you buy too late and you lose money once again in the way down, if anything this is the moment to buy not to sell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: