Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: what should we do now?
Keep holding - 67 (54.9%)
Sell all and go away - 6 (4.9%)
Buy more - 48 (39.3%)
Sell all and buy USDT - 1 (0.8%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I Buy or Sell now?  (Read 2115 times)
loicuagio1979 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:41:34 AM

As all of you can see now? I decided to hold as most of your advice and polling. The result up to now is? .... Cry Cry Cry
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

For my personal opinion I would advise you not to sell if you bought it on higher grounds/level. Instead buy more if you have extra cash with you. But one of your holdings is positive you might as well cash out half of it and buy the same coin when the price goes lower again if you want to.
jonald01

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:57:36 AM

Buying and holding for me as a trader and investor is the best option in these days, who knows we might not see this prices anymore, this is a great chance actually given to us so if you know the movement of the prices of cryptocurrency this is not the start of the end but rather its just a natural correction to the prices.
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

At this point in time, buying and selling is both risky;  my advice will be for you to hold your position till things settles down.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:11:56 AM

at the present time when cryptocurrency is falling in price, maybe we are more focused on buying and holding this coin in large quantities and long hold time. because selling coins at the present time will only give a little profit and very loss. so maybe next time we can sell coins when the price is high.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:12:31 AM

This time is the best time to buy more and invest more because almost all coins are dropped but I couldn't do it because I don't want to dump any coins I have.
If only I could buy more from my own pocket than I am doing it right now.
This time we have no other option but to hold and have faith.
headie

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

despite of the serious bloodbaths, i am still holding because i believe my portfolio will soon be green Grin
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:16:37 AM

despite of the serious bloodbaths, i am still holding because i believe my portfolio will soon be green Grin

Good luck to you, guy. Buy or sell is very complicated. I still hold Cry
Daddyj2

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:20:07 AM

If you have money buy more but if you bought your coins before the bloodbath just like me just hold it's still too early to sell.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
Alfarizi

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:36:51 AM

for now this klo can you have to buy because all the market in the right position for us to buy the price again cheap and all the market on the bleed
Risna99

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:42:33 AM

For me you hold first and buy laen again for the preparation of future later, because in my opinion the likelihood this will be meranjak again bitcoin it costs, because any bitcoin later will gain again investor and certainly the price continues to rise.

steins19

Activity: 275

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:51:29 AM

You should do both because the market is in its ups and downs so basically this is the best time to shuffle all your cards and wait for the change in the market this year.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
emmanmalaman

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

If you still have extra money, buy in red, sell in green. It works both ways on hodlers and traders.  Grin
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

I think that now you shouldnt sell. If you get profit on this sale, then perhaps yes it is possible to sell. But I believe that if to wait, then it is possible to get more profits

I think ICO has become a market, blockchain technology will promote the development of this industry. So I think it should be bought and held for a long time now.
DonaldTramponald

Activity: 301

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

Sell ​​now - definitely not worth it !!! Only hamsters sell coins In a falling market. It is better to choose one of the options:
- do not go to the stock exchange at this time, until you see the news about the growth of the Crypto-currency;
- buy a little bit of good coins at a low price.  But only those in the future growth of which you are sure.     

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:40:40 AM

Dear members
I have some coins: BTC, LTC, NEO, DBC. I am now wondering with this dumping market.
What should I do now? hold, buy more or sell?
Pls give me an advice  : Shocked Shocked Shocked
Those reds will soon be green in a few weeks or months. So don’t be too excited to sell. Learn from the experiences of some traders who felt sorry after selling too early. A little price increase is not a sign to sell outright! For me, it is a sign that price/s will start hiking. So hold for the meantime and sell if you think you have earned enough profit.
Also when the price begins to recover do not sell that soon, that is a newbie mistake as well, when bitcoin reached 1000 dollars a year ago many sold thinking it was going to go down and it never did, so not only they waited their time for little profit now they need to buy at 10x the price they sold.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:03:16 AM

Good that's the sprit as it's not a good idea to sell when the crypto is bleeding hence it's a good idea to hold on to it and sell it when the value pumps to the peak and if all the panic sellers understand this logic then we can recovery and get back to the top sooner.

Am I spamming? Report me!
loicuagio1979 (OP)

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

Good that's the sprit as it's not a good idea to sell when the crypto is bleeding hence it's a good idea to hold on to it and sell it when the value pumps to the peak and if all the panic sellers understand this logic then we can recovery and get back to the top sooner.

Yes, a value pump is coming, isn't it? Grin Grin Grin
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:12:06 AM

I think this time is not for suitable for selling your stock, It's true that Bitcoin is in the crisis but it's also true that this type of situation will not last long for a long time. So that Bitcoin should be kept for a long time until the price will not get a high rate. so if you want to make the profit then you must have to wait for a long time.
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

I think it's not the right time to sell. Many may say that as the price is getting low day by day from the very 1st day of the year but I think the price will be high. If you also see the price graph of last year then you will be clear that though the price started low but it ut ended up with a high price. So don't be tensed. Be patient and wait for the right time. The time will come. Bitcoin is not a low catagory crypto currency. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: