Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Merit System Upgrade  (Read 34952 times)
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:53:20 AM

I really appreciate the idea!
Since I joined the forum in 2015, I've been supporting and believing in Bitcoin as well. Just a look at my profile will let you seeing it Smiley
After the fork of BTC last year, I exchanged a few BTC to BCC, but still somehow, I've been more believing in the future of the original Bitcoin (well I read an article yesterday where someone was claiming that BCC is the original Bitcoin - that would be an other topic Cheesy )
Regarding Alts, I wish really I would have known more about Alts, I still get everyday customers who want to pay me in Alts which I currently just don't support.
And with the very fast evolving technology, there is a high risk that it changes significantly by the time you catch up, not to speak about the speculations around all these Alts.
But as I'm always saying, it's just like religion - You believe and have faith in something or not.
Last year around July, the BTC market was ~ 100 billion and now fit  ~ 172 billion.. Let's see what the future will bring us Smiley

Selling products and services for btc is one of the best ways to create value for bitcoin. I’ll give you a head start but you will need to become more active before you will rank up.

20 merit awarded

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:22:21 AM

I don’t have much Merit to give but I’m going to give it up until it’s all gone. I’m not sure if this is the right section for this thread because I’m not really selling anything. It’s about accounts so I’ll just leave it here until someone decides to move it. I don’t know if this is wrong to do. I don’t care if I get negative trust for doing this because I don’t buy anything here, sell anything here, join signature campaigns or post routinely in threads that even show the trust rating. Essentially I don’t make money here so I don’t use trust anyway.

I felt sorry for SOME of the members that posted in the merit thread. They seemed to be fairly articulate, fairly knowledgeable, rational and really trying to be members of this group of dreamers (community).

Here’s how it’s going to work. You’re not just going to beg for merit and I give it. Do not PM me and offer to pay me for merit points. Your money means nothing to me. I have given away more bitcoin than you will likely earn while on this forum (just ask Gleb Gamow if you don’t believe me). I will report you to a mod that will give you negative trust for being a potential scammer. You will ask me to research your post history and direct me to 10-20 posts that you believe show you have a deep desire to learn about, use, and support bitcoin. I will then ask you a couple of questions about how bitcoin works and you will answer them. I don’t care if you take some time to research the answer if you come up with the correct answer. That just means I’ve made you learn more about bitcoin than you knew previously.

Bitcoin does not mean altcoin. I know altcoins are more popular on this forum than bitcoin. I don’t care. I will only help bitcoiners level up. If most of your post history is in altcoin threads I won’t help you. I do not consider Bitcoin Cash to be bitcoin. If you don’t know what the real bitcoin is then you haven’t been here long enough for me to help you. Which leads me to the group I’m willing to help.

Rank                  Required activity            Required merit
Brand new                    0                            0
Newbie                         1                            0
Jr Member                   30                            0
Member                       60                           10
Full Member                120                           100
Sr. Member                 240                           250
Hero Member              480                           500

New members, Newbies, Jr Members and Members don’t need any merit. They don’t have enough post history to judge so I won’t be helping them.

Full members, Sr. Members and Hero Members really got screwed with the merit system. Some of them were really close to leveling up and now have to wait until they’ve impressed the right person to probably get only one merit point from them. The most extreme case of this is Hero Member. They may need hundreds of merit points to level up which could take a very long time to get.

You will be working for 20 merit points. Good luck to all. I will announce when they’re gone and lock the thread.
Are you sure what you are doing? however I rarely post in bitcoin discussions. I usually post on an economic thread, but I've learned a lot about bitcoin and if you want to ask me a question about bitcoin, I'm ready to answer it. But I need time, because I'm not always in this forum, I have another job I have to finish.
Thanks
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

Hi QA, what if I direct some Newbies / Jr. Members to you that I find making solid posts? They might not be familiar enough yet with all the little parlor rooms this forum has, hence they may never find your offer.

If I can direct your attention to a few Newbies / Jr. Members you can swoop in like Peter Pan and gift them some hope for reaching Neverland.

Sound good?
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:00:52 AM

Hi QA, what if I direct some Newbies / Jr. Members to you that I find making solid posts? They might not be familiar enough yet with all the little parlor rooms this forum has, hence they may never find your offer.

If I can direct your attention to a few Newbies / Jr. Members you can swoop in like Peter Pan and gift them some hope for reaching Neverland.

Sound good?

No, I’m only helping Full Member and above. Below that and they really don’t need merit yet. By the time they have the activity to reach Full Member, if they’re doing it right, they will already have plenty of merit.

baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:11:20 AM

I don’t have much Merit to give but I’m going to give it up until it’s all gone. I’m not sure if this is the right section for this thread because I’m not really selling anything. It’s about accounts so I’ll just leave it here until someone decides to move it. I don’t know if this is wrong to do. I don’t care if I get negative trust for doing this because I don’t buy anything here, sell anything here, join signature campaigns or post routinely in threads that even show the trust rating. Essentially I don’t make money here so I don’t use trust anyway.

I felt sorry for SOME of the members that posted in the merit thread. They seemed to be fairly articulate, fairly knowledgeable, rational and really trying to be members of this group of dreamers (community).

Here’s how it’s going to work. You’re not just going to beg for merit and I give it. Do not PM me and offer to pay me for merit points. Your money means nothing to me. I have given away more bitcoin than you will likely earn while on this forum (just ask Gleb Gamow if you don’t believe me). I will report you to a mod that will give you negative trust for being a potential scammer. You will ask me to research your post history and direct me to 10-20 posts that you believe show you have a deep desire to learn about, use, and support bitcoin. I will then ask you a couple of questions about how bitcoin works and you will answer them. I don’t care if you take some time to research the answer if you come up with the correct answer. That just means I’ve made you learn more about bitcoin than you knew previously.

Bitcoin does not mean altcoin. I know altcoins are more popular on this forum than bitcoin. I don’t care. I will only help bitcoiners level up. If most of your post history is in altcoin threads I won’t help you. I do not consider Bitcoin Cash to be bitcoin. If you don’t know what the real bitcoin is then you haven’t been here long enough for me to help you. Which leads me to the group I’m willing to help.

New members, Newbies, Jr Members and Members don’t need any merit. They don’t have enough post history to judge so I won’t be helping them.

Full members, Sr. Members and Hero Members really got screwed with the merit system. Some of them were really close to leveling up and now have to wait until they’ve impressed the right person to probably get only one merit point from them. The most extreme case of this is Hero Member. They may need hundreds of merit points to level up which could take a very long time to get.

You will be working for 20 merit points. Good luck to all. I will announce when they’re gone and lock the thread.

I would appreciate the help with the merits and looking through my post history. Or if you feel that the posts that I've made weren't of quality you could offer a critique on how I could get better.  Roll Eyes

I've made a few posts in the following threads:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2810802.msg28793720#msg28793720
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2773810.msg28417765#msg28417765
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2541854.msg27058466#msg27058466
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2634853.msg27005941#msg27005941

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791717.msg28551004#msg28551004
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2774305.msg28370964#msg28370964
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2681562.msg27432858#msg27432858
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2645223.msg26944255#msg26944255
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1946998.msg26737261#msg26737261
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2605767.msg26559554#msg26559554
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2606386.msg26558192#msg26558192
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2606090.msg26557724#msg26557724
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2606090.msg26520683#msg26520683

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:20:56 AM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (20)

This is really a very nice initiative QuestionAuthority you have started it. It will help many people who are missing those points to move up the ladder when they think they deserve to get some points and also it is an inspiring for the other fellow members that with spreading of the knowledge whatever they have learnt till now or to imbibe the knowledge during the course of time and start distributing to people who require on this forum or outside this forum.

As coming from the country where it is not considered to be legal yet and coming from the town where electricity is still not full available 24 hours its being a hard journey but I would say the experience has being good so far. Though would have fractional % of knowledge of this gigantic world of cypto currency but wherever and whatever way possible trying to put my point and share the knowledge. Also few posts do belong to Altcoin section as well in case if it still fits the criteria below is the posts link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1074529;sa=showPosts

You have an interesting history. You are just as likely to visit altcoin threads as bitcoin threads but are more likely to attempt to convince people to buy btc in the altcoin threads. Obviously you support bitcoin.

I know you’re trying to become more fluent in English so I will try to make this easy to understand. Because of one of your posts, I’m going to ask you this question. Why are some bitcoin transactions cheap and get the first confirmation fast and others are expensive and slow to be confirmed?

There are couple of reasons to this as per my understanding :-

Segwit adoption is now rising and with the introduction of lightning network the transaction are getting confirmed faster and cheaper.

Hash power has being increased in the last week.

For those who had not used the segwit had to pay the higher network fees as the unconfirmed transaction where huge and if they reduce the satoshi/byte than they would have to wait for a longer period for the transaction confirmation.

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:43:56 AM

Are you sure what you are doing? however I rarely post in bitcoin discussions. I usually post on an economic thread, but I've learned a lot about bitcoin and if you want to ask me a question about bitcoin, I'm ready to answer it. But I need time, because I'm not always in this forum, I have another job I have to finish.
Thanks

I can’t read some of your posts because they are in a local sub so I don’t understand what you’re saying. You seem to be posting mostly in gambling, mostly short one or two line responses and don’t seem to have a really good grasp of bitcoin quite yet. It appears you are only posting at all to meet the minimum requirements of your signature campaign. That could be just a language barrier but it’s difficult to tell because I don’t speak Indonesian. I’m afraid I can’t help you. Sorry

metenjean

Activity: 854
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 07:14:36 AM by metenjean

You definitely understand my viewpoint but my viewpoint isn’t necessarily the best one or even the correct one.

This forum was originally about bitcoin because in the beginning there was only bitcoin. Theymos (the person that oversees the forum) is very liberal in his viewpoint. He allows people here to have more freedom than probably any other forum on earth. That is a really good way to run a forum for a groundbreaking new technology that will draw people in from all corners of the earth and all walks of life. That liberal view supports open discussion and provides a springboard for innovation, new ways of thinking about the world and our place in it. We need that intellectual freedom to allow cryptocurrency to evolve. Part of that evolution includes altcoins. Debates and arguments that I watched unfold here (is PoW the right system, is SHA-256 the right Algorithm why not Scrypt, why only 21m coins) have led to the development of cryptocurrency variants by the people that were the best and brightest of the bitcoin supporters. Theymos rightly created a section where they could organically grow and feed off of each other just as bitcoin supporters had always been allowed to do.

That liberal viewpoint and accompanying freedom unfortunately had a negative side effect. It allowed unscrupulous people to abuse the system and begin degrading the forum. Slowly, over the years, people began using the forum to make money instead of brainstorm and innovate. New members came here to leach off of the system. Advertisers of altcoin variants, ICOs, gambling sites and others realized they could make money by convincing posters to spread their product all over the forum. The abuse of Theymos liberal generosity has become so bad that he has had to act. But once again, in typical Theymos fashion, he won’t just stifle the open discussions and create a system that crushes the views of the few in favor of the many. The merit system is his attempt to regain control of the forum without overly controlling individual freedom in the process.

I see you're a bounty hunter and are here to make money, but I also see you involved in conversations. More people need to be like you and realize that joining a conversation and participating will help them grow and learn while they are making money.
Yes that is true, everyone got their own point of view and its not necessarily to categorize which one is the best one. There will always be an argument about whether we support bitcoin or probably just promoting another altcoins but that is the thing that make forum more interesting, getting more feedback in a single notify rather than keep asking questions and creating same topic over and over again. Its true that i am a bounty hunter and i'm starting to learn about cryptocurrency by joining this forum, its like hitting 2 birds with 1 stones  Grin Grin
However the longer i stay in here, i saw there is no progressing in topic quality and i dont think i can get any more additional information about that. The answer for all of the new topic created here mostly can be easily found in google, and even an old topic thread from a few years ago can still be found active while the Topic Starter already inactive a long time ago. So yeah i think this merit system is good to improve quality of the topic created here

Why are some bitcoin transactions cheap and get the first confirmation fast and others are expensive and slow to be confirmed?
If i may ask, i though that higher fees will get more priority rather than lower fee because block sizes are limited and controlled by miners who mine the block. Or its just a lucky shot for some cheap and fast confirmation while mostly others are expensive and slow. CMIIW
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:59:47 AM

This is really a very nice initiative QuestionAuthority you have started it. It will help many people who are missing those points to move up the ladder when they think they deserve to get some points and also it is an inspiring for the other fellow members that with spreading of the knowledge whatever they have learnt till now or to imbibe the knowledge during the course of time and start distributing to people who require on this forum or outside this forum.

As coming from the country where it is not considered to be legal yet and coming from the town where electricity is still not full available 24 hours its being a hard journey but I would say the experience has being good so far. Though would have fractional % of knowledge of this gigantic world of cypto currency but wherever and whatever way possible trying to put my point and share the knowledge. Also few posts do belong to Altcoin section as well in case if it still fits the criteria below is the posts link.

You have an interesting history. You are just as likely to visit altcoin threads as bitcoin threads but are more likely to attempt to convince people to buy btc in the altcoin threads. Obviously you support bitcoin.

I know you’re trying to become more fluent in English so I will try to make this easy to understand. Because of one of your posts, I’m going to ask you this question. Why are some bitcoin transactions cheap and get the first confirmation fast and others are expensive and slow to be confirmed?

Segwit adoption is now rising and with the introduction of lightning network the transaction are getting confirmed faster and cheaper.

For those who had not used the segwit had to pay the higher network fees as the unconfirmed transaction where huge and if they reduce the satoshi/byte than they would have to wait for a longer period for the transaction confirmation.

Lightning Network is only minimally active. It’s not having a huge effect so far. I was actually looking for a more simple answer. The blocksize limitation is effecting the network because growth is outpacing development. Mining is how bitcoin transactions are confirmed. Miners choose the transactions they accept based on the size of the fee (they want to take the highest fee transactions first because they make more money) and the size of the transaction. Transaction priority is based on a few factors, including the fee amount and transaction size in bytes. The larger the transaction size the higher the fee you will need to add to your transaction. Most bitcoin wallets today use a dynamic fee structure, so you don’t need to worry about calculating your own fees.

You asked for help in understanding how fees work in one of your posts so I thought I would see if you ever got an answer. That’s the real reason I’m questioning people. It’s not really to test their knowledge. It’s to find out if anyone is ever eventually helping them.  

Awarded 20 merit

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:37:56 AM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 03:42:02 PM by QuestionAuthority

Rank                  Required activity            Required merit
Brand new                    0                            0
Newbie                         1                            0
Jr Member                   30                            0
Member                       60                           10
Full Member                120                           100
Sr. Member                 240                           250
Hero Member              480                           500

I would appreciate the help with the merits and looking through my post history. Or if you feel that the posts that I've made weren't of quality you could offer a critique on how I could get better.  Roll Eyes

I don’t think I can help you because you almost need as much activity to move to Sr. Member as you do merit. I actually think it’s going to take longer for you to get the activity you need than the merit. You only have 224 posts. I probably did that last month alone. You're post quality is fine. You're helpful to newbies and participate in discussions. If you spend enough time posting to get the activity the merit will follow. You really need to spend more time here to rank up.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 01:06:19 PM

Lightning Network is only minimally active. It’s not having a huge effect so far. I was actually looking for a more simple answer. The blocksize limitation is effecting the network because growth is outpacing development. Mining is how bitcoin transactions are confirmed. Miners choose the transactions they accept based on the size of the fee (they want to take the highest fee transactions first because they make more money) and the size of the transaction. Transaction priority is based on a few factors, including the fee amount and transaction size in bytes. The larger the transaction size the higher the fee you will need to add to your transaction. Most bitcoin wallets today use a dynamic fee structure, so you don’t need to worry about calculating your own fees.

You asked for help in understanding how fees work in one of your posts so I thought I would see if you ever got an answer. That’s the real reason I’m questioning people. It’s not really to test their knowledge. It’s to find out if anyone is ever eventually helping them.  

Awarded 20 merit

Thank You for mentioning so much things in minute details about the transactions confirmations and fees. It is definitely helpful to me as well to others users who may have a broader aspect of it as many people not be form the technical background and this perhaps solves the problem and also makes the understand more better than before.

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 03:32:42 PM

Awarded 20 merit

Thank You for mentioning so much things in minute details about the transactions confirmations and fees. It is definitely helpful to me as well to others users who may have a broader aspect of it as many people not be form the technical background and this perhaps solves the problem and also makes the understand more better than before.

The actual fee structure is much more complicated than that. That was the least I could say and have it still mean something. The most important thing you can really do at this point is to make sure you are using a wallet that helps you pick what fee is correct at the particular time you are sending a transaction. A good wallet will include an option to allow you to attach a fee big enough to have the transaction included in the next couple of blocks. That will make your transactions happen faster while saving you the most money. Someone that doesn’t know an incredible amount about how bitcoin works will ever be capable of calculating their own fee. It’s silly for the average bitcoin user to even attempt to determine current network congestion and Satoshis/byte they’ll need to pay before they send a transaction. Unfortunately, when you ask a question like that here sometimes you are asking people that do know how to do it and you get an answer that really won’t help you.

You want to use this forum and actually participate and that’s a good thing. I want you to learn by asking questions and challenging the answers. That’s how you will enjoy being on this forum and gain rank without realizing it. Many people on local boards are using the English language sections to help them learn to use a second language. That’s good. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not. More people (especially Americans) should learn a second language. It would help them become better world citizens.

baradfo

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 06:49:31 PM
Merited by QuestionAuthority (1)

Rank                  Required activity            Required merit
Brand new                    0                            0
Newbie                         1                            0
Jr Member                   30                            0
Member                       60                           10
Full Member                120                           100
Sr. Member                 240                           250
Hero Member              480                           500

I don’t think I can help you because you almost need as much activity to move to Sr. Member as you do merit. I actually think it’s going to take longer for you to get the activity you need than the merit. You only have 224 posts. I probably did that last month alone. You're post quality is fine. You're helpful to newbies and participate in discussions. If you spend enough time posting to get the activity the merit will follow. You really need to spend more time here to rank up.

Thank you for the feedback  Smiley
QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:20:41 PM

Thank you for the feedback  Smiley

No problem and good luck to you.

kamar00

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

I don’t know if this is wrong to do. I don’t care if I get negative trust for doing this because I don’t buy anything here, sell anything here, join signature campaigns or post routinely in threads that even show the trust rating. Essentially I don’t make money here so I don’t use trust anyway.

I think you're not guilty of this, it is your right to sMerit that you have for anyone you want and you deem worthy of being rewarded. and here I'm very grateful that you have done the right thing by not selling sMerit just for your personal interests. And this is also the wish of theymos not to abuse sMerit. Especially if you were chosen to make Merit out of nothing. I'm very supportive of you
megusen

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:43:05 PM

i care about my rank, because i need money for bounty and i need a knowledge about cryptocurrency. if you can help me about it please telling me some word. i hope i can much to learn about this forum.thanks before QA
Naster

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

I really appreciate the idea!
Since I joined the forum in 2015, I've been supporting and believing in Bitcoin as well. Just a look at my profile will let you seeing it Smiley
After the fork of BTC last year, I exchanged a few BTC to BCC, but still somehow, I've been more believing in the future of the original Bitcoin (well I read an article yesterday where someone was claiming that BCC is the original Bitcoin - that would be an other topic Cheesy )
Regarding Alts, I wish really I would have known more about Alts, I still get everyday customers who want to pay me in Alts which I currently just don't support.
And with the very fast evolving technology, there is a high risk that it changes significantly by the time you catch up, not to speak about the speculations around all these Alts.
But as I'm always saying, it's just like religion - You believe and have faith in something or not.
Last year around July, the BTC market was ~ 100 billion and now fit  ~ 172 billion.. Let's see what the future will bring us Smiley

Selling products and services for btc is one of the best ways to create value for bitcoin. I’ll give you a head start but you will need to become more active before you will rank up.

20 merit awarded

Thank you very much for your feedback and the merit awarded  Smiley
A good and pleased recognization.
I will give my best to become more active.

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:49:30 PM

Tolong agan agan me riview jangan lupa agan kasih saran lagi

Aku tidak berbicara bahasa Indonesia. Saya tidak dapat membantu Anda. Maaf

Type of guy who never reads entire thread. I'm sure he came from our Local Thread.
Me and some another members was already to reject it last night...
I told to him, back to next week with his another posts.
If he's too screwed up to get merit (and he doesn't fix its to  improve his quality). I suggest to banned this guy..

Maybe, but I don’t get involved in that. Many people here are young and impatient. Try to keep helping him and make him understand. If he does something against forum rules point that out to your local mod.

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

I don’t know if this is wrong to do. I don’t care if I get negative trust for doing this because I don’t buy anything here, sell anything here, join signature campaigns or post routinely in threads that even show the trust rating. Essentially I don’t make money here so I don’t use trust anyway.

I think you're not guilty of this, it is your right to sMerit that you have for anyone you want and you deem worthy of being rewarded. and here I'm very grateful that you have done the right thing by not selling sMerit just for your personal interests. And this is also the wish of theymos not to abuse sMerit. Especially if you were chosen to make Merit out of nothing. I'm very supportive of you

That’s very nice to hear. Thank you

I need to hear things like that to make me keep doing this because this has been far more work than I thought it would be.

QuestionAuthority (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

i care about my rank, because i need money for bounty and i need a knowledge about cryptocurrency. if you can help me about it please telling me some word. i hope i can much to learn about this forum.thanks before QA

I’m sorry but I can’t help you. You need to read the rules of this thread to understand why. I am trying not to help people with other languages that I don’t understand. There are people in the Indonesian local subsection that can help you. You need to ask them for help.

Saya minta maaf tapi aku tidak bisa menolongmu. Anda perlu membaca aturan thread ini untuk memahami mengapa. Saya mencoba untuk tidak membantu orang dengan bahasa lain yang saya tidak mengerti. Ada orang di wilayah Indonesia forum lokal yang dapat membantu Anda. Anda perlu untuk meminta bantuan dari mereka.

Good grief, I’ve created a monster from Indonesia. LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: