Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] ⚡ ArmPack ⚡  (Read 2742 times)
xankor

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 08:15:31 PM

Captivating is that the project has such tasks as to provide the consumer with genuine products, gives the opportunity to participate in promotions. We will be able to get ARMcoin for participating in surveys from manufacturers/brands and also store Armcoin in other cryptocurrencies. For me, bonuses of this kind are a huge plus Cheesy
You're right. This project really has a huge functionality, which simplifies the work with crypto-currencies. There is a bonus program in which anyone who is interested in this project can take part. It's good that you can work through a mobile application, because at this time people began to actively use smartphones.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Violetta999

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Very interesting...

when do you plan to place a token on exchanges?
Hi.we arrive at the first stock exchange in late February

Which stock exchange will you use? And which coin'll be paid exactly so that blockchain is supported?
Violetta999

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

Captivating is that the project has such tasks as to provide the consumer with genuine products, gives the opportunity to participate in promotions. We will be able to get ARMcoin for participating in surveys from manufacturers/brands and also store Armcoin in other cryptocurrencies. For me, bonuses of this kind are a huge plus Cheesy
You're right. This project really has a huge functionality, which simplifies the work with crypto-currencies. There is a bonus program in which anyone who is interested in this project can take part. It's good that you can work through a mobile application, because at this time people began to actively use smartphones.
What is the bonus project for the project partners? How many % of bonuses are paid for the promotion of the project? Such projects are usually well promoted by advertising and using helpful actions of promoters, more people will recognise the brand, as for crypto coin it will be a good bonus?
Violetta999

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:31:10 PM

I looked at the project I read a little of the white paper, the project it is possible to say interesting but something I would say little interest, maybe it's due to the fact that no aggressive advertising I don't know. But the idea of combining blockchain and everyday goods has been considered many times, but nobody has so plainly implemented it yet. How does the company plan to expand to Western retail platforms?
ArmPack will allow you to make payments faster and more reliable than any Bank transfers, while retaining all the advantages of the ideology of the blockchain — no intermediaries, you can transfer directly from one user to another.
The platform is very extensive and multifunctional. With each update, the protection and functionality will be improved so that the user can easily perform various actions.

How much time will it take for one transaction and what fees? Also,what electronic payments canyou use making these transactions and paying to ICO?
polymerium (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 06:09:18 PM

New promo video ArmPack, cool

https://youtu.be/4xjeTheaD9A eng

https://youtu.be/iuBiFXQ3j7s rus

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
Violetta999

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:02:20 PM

Very interesting and promising project. I think he has a great future and I will be able to become part of this team of investors. How would you advise starting?
As in any other project, you first need to get acquainted with it in detail, so that later you do not have unnecessary questions and troubles. Read about this project as much as possible, get acquainted with all the nuances. And then you can do some actions and start working with this project.

It is known that the coins on the exchanges have become much cheaper, so what affected the project that the Coin of the project could be at loss in the market ? Did not investor  anticipate that fact and was also at a loss?
Violetta999

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:13:01 PM

There is an idea for the project, combine a similar project with the same marketing that is approving crypto currency too ,and offer cooperation with us ,so that there will be more confidence and the rent of solvency will increase into times. I wonder if technical support agree with it or not?
Violetta999

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

I can say that the built-in QR code scanning function is very useful. It allows the date of manufacturing, supply chain and more. We as consumers will see the entire route which took the goods from the factory to the shop counter. I think it's time for these technologies. Especially interesting is the Analytics that will be useful for manufacturers and retail outlets.

Yes, there is a problem that there is no concept of "diversification"in the cryptocurrency market at all. If something bad comes out on bitcoin, then, as a rule, with very rare exceptions, all cryptocurrencies fall.
Violetta999

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:29:17 PM

The project sold not so many tokens, what is the reason?

And which of the tokens can be bought or exchanged also? At project's agreement of course
Violetta999

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:36:07 PM

What do you need to become a market leader?
Is it enough just to invest money, or do you need to apply the strategy of financial development?

There is future which cryptocurrencies have ... I think it would be interesting enough. There is no direct justification why such independent currencies do not exist. There is no direct justification for the state monopoly on the issue of money....the project should be promising
Violetta999

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:43:04 PM

Would you be so kind to tell more about your anti-counterfeiting system?
What do you think? It is difficult to invest in crypto currency so that you can further develop your business. How much more do you need to spend for marketing? And how much is it profitable?

Do you have traders in your project, leaders who know and can do the best of their professional skills,
so you can confidently invest in the project?
MikeBtoB

Activity: 98

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:50:30 AM

Looked, promovideo, overall clear, good approach and Yes, and the video clip, tell was said about mining armcoin, and where you can learn more about this information, or to read or watch. I'm only asking if you invest in a project that I would like to be examined thoroughly from the beginning.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Megavolt220

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.

In fact, it is clear and understandable what the project is for, what tasks it solves and for whom it is actually needed. But I would like to clarify there will still be multi-currency with a different coin. Do you want to combine not only the idea of tracking the goods, but also to create a multi-currency wallet for all occasions?
asyaSh

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

Hello, there  Smiley Sounds like promising project, what is your soft and hard cap? Thanks.
Bomatschus

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:33:18 PM

I watched a new promotional video of the company, the system itself is very interesting multi-functional and simple enough for the business community and for the consumer. But the world is in fact big enough and each country has its own restrictions on the use of crypto and blockchain technology. I'm wondering how the company will implement its product in different parts of the globe.
polymerium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:57:02 PM

Hello, there  Smiley Sounds like promising project, what is your soft and hard cap? Thanks.
Hi, all the information is on here https://armpack.io

https://ArmPack.io is the world's first decentralized anti-counterfeiting system and a powerful marketing tool with functions of a crypto-currency wallet
polymerium (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

I watched a new promotional video of the company, the system itself is very interesting multi-functional and simple enough for the business community and for the consumer. But the world is in fact big enough and each country has its own restrictions on the use of crypto and blockchain technology. I'm wondering how the company will implement its product in different parts of the globe.
We start with those countries where there is a legal regulation of the Crypto-currency

Kingofglory

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:32:05 AM

Very interesting...

when do you plan to place a token on exchanges?
Hi.we arrive at the first stock exchange in late February

On which exchange is a token placed, and what currency? Will there be an opportunity to trade on the exchange in tandem with bitcoin and other alt coins?
Kingofglory

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:47:04 AM

Hi guys!
At first glance your project is very interesting. It would be great to have an opportunity to download the app to watch how it works. At which stage is the development of the application right now? Which products can be suitable for applying a QR/ code?
Now ArmPack is not only a system of protection against counterfeiting based on blockchain technology, it is an independent eco-system that includes a mobile app with functions that not only check the goods, but also is a multi-currency crypto-wallet. Manufacturers and brands will have a powerful system of marketing management and logistics with ArmBoard. All of this will be linked in some functional blockchain-based networks will continue to scale, and these developments will be applied by other companies to transfer business processes to the blockchain.

In fact, it is clear and understandable what the project is for, what tasks it solves and for whom it is actually needed. But I would like to clarify there will still be multi-currency with a different coin. Do you want to combine not only the idea of tracking the goods, but also to create a multi-currency wallet for all occasions?

What is the name of the application? And how much time will it take, to collect% of tokens after investing that I could take profit without costs?
Also how does the application exchange that currency for other coins, or is there just arm coin there?
Kingofglory

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:02:37 AM

The project has become much more attractive for investments. We have expanded the possibilities - the system can be used all over the world. We have become a fully IT project. Anti-counterfeiting system, mobile wallet with crypto currency, money conversion, master node, blockchain for companies / third-party projects, test network for developers. Already at this stage we received a 100% confirmation of listing on a large stock exchange. All this gives us confidence in the successful development of the project.
Nice to hear it. Your plans are excellent. Is it possible to download and test one of the above, or is it still being tested?

We decided not to do a test version in a centralized form, but to start developing a decentralized system immediately. This requires more time, at the moment the readiness is 30%. To attract additional developers, we have already announced a hackathon, and have already received more than 50 requests for participation.

Since when do you plan to start testing? And did you have to invest a lot? Also, what will happen after a successful start, how much time should pass thats why will the investors be paid off their deposits?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: