Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:29:34 PM

Hi. I have a question in the referral campaign. If my friend just register througt my referral link. And he doesn't share his link with anyone or he didn't buy token sale. May i still recieve the token refferal ?

I think there should be some kind of participation present. If not then it would be too easy to get tokens just on sending invitations to a bunch of random people.

I think that you will get the tokens, as that was the point, to spread Current and get some tokens for that
I also think that this is how it will be. You correctly said that in another case it would be too easy
Roidz92

Activity: 560
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:23:48 PM

We can't join steemit campaign, cause steemit profile publish nothing, so no sense to open the steemit bounty if we can't join it Cheesy
i was really excited to join in it, but seems no steemit bounty after all Cheesy
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:07:09 PM

We can't join steemit campaign, cause steemit profile publish nothing, so no sense to open the steemit bounty if we can't join it Cheesy
i was really excited to join in it, but seems no steemit bounty after all Cheesy

Please direct bounty-related questions to the appropriate bounty thread. This is a thread for general discussion about Current.
Warfare

Activity: 1102
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:11:27 PM

The project looks good. I think these services will be in demand on the market. Explain to me when the ICO start?

There will be no ICO, they reached the hardcap in the private token sale.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
frey_oh

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:46:30 AM

i was really excited to join in
Ale75Opus

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:33:39 AM

The private sales was really strong, so there is always a good time to invest in this project. To bad we didn't all get the chance to buy in ICO, but I am looking forward for the coins on exchanges.

With all the hype and publicity surrounding this project this could well exceed the ICO price right after it gets launched. Difficult to say when the best time is to get in.

Already the ICO of Current has been completed and many people were waiting to list the current coin in stock exchanges. Even i am one of the ICO participant waiting for news from the team about listing in the exchanges.

Yes that is also what I think but I am wondering whether man people want to get in because they think that Current is great technology or only because it is backed by a celebrity.
All investors are looking forward to information on listing on exchanges. After all, this will affect the price of tokens and, accordingly, their profits
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

The project looks good. I think these services will be in demand on the market. Explain to me when the ICO start?

The project has been completed in the last few months and has reached $ 36 million in very short time. I think everyone here is waiting to receive a Token and a big exchange because it seems the market is showing signs of recovery and this is the best chance to be listed right now because I believe this project will There are many strategies to attract more new investors in the future
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:10:31 PM

I have been following quite some good ICO for the last six months, and I know for sure Current is going to be one of the strongest platform out there. The time they reached the hard cap and did manage to work with a team like Amazix says it all.

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
aarondes

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:48:37 PM

I have been following quite some good ICO for the last six months, and I know for sure Current is going to be one of the strongest platform out there. The time they reached the hard cap and did manage to work with a team like Amazix says it all.

Thanks for your kind words and support. We appreciate it:)
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

Hi devs. Say me under the rights of what country you will launch your platform?

The company is registered in Gibraltar.
Yes, the project is launched in Gibraltar, I like this country and I would like to visit it. This country is quite successful
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:49:32 AM

Does anyone have the correct link to their website please? I have tried to locate it but I get a 403 error like the site or page does not exist. I understand this was a very successful project with a big team line up and a very big community following and am interested to see where it goes from here. I am glad and happy to see more and more good quality and disruptive projects embracing the masses and also the blockchain, so we have more hope of this catching on in mainstream audiences as live streaming is very big business.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Ale75Opus

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:19:10 AM

Thanks for your kind words and support. We appreciate it:)
An indicator of success for me is cooperation with Amazix, because this team takes under its leadership only proven projects and companies that have never failed Smiley
Ale75Opus

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:20:55 AM

The project has been completed in the last few months and has reached $ 36 million in very short time. I think everyone here is waiting to receive a Token and a big exchange because it seems the market is showing signs of recovery and this is the best chance to be listed right now because I believe this project will There are many strategies to attract more new investors in the future
The market really starts to recover from a little and it seems to me that this is a good time for the exit of this coin to the stock exchanges Wink Cheesy
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 05:55:14 PM

The private sales was really strong, so there is always a good time to invest in this project. To bad we didn't all get the chance to buy in ICO, but I am looking forward for the coins on exchanges.

With all the hype and publicity surrounding this project this could well exceed the ICO price right after it gets launched. Difficult to say when the best time is to get in.

Already the ICO of Current has been completed and many people were waiting to list the current coin in stock exchanges. Even i am one of the ICO participant waiting for news from the team about listing in the exchanges.

Yes that is also what I think but I am wondering whether man people want to get in because they think that Current is great technology or only because it is backed by a celebrity.
All investors are looking forward to information on listing on exchanges. After all, this will affect the price of tokens and, accordingly, their profits

That's the dream scenario but a new exchange doesn't always mean to automatically reach ATHs. With the team behind this project though this might go up a lot. we will find out what's going on very soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
cryptofane

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:28:07 PM

My statements have not been rejected, and I have not written that I have erred in my reports, and it has not written my stakes' is this a mistake or is it going to download some data please let me understand' thank you.

NOBT  ▌WNOBT
Take care of your financial privacy  ▌A blockchain loyalty scheme and more (http://nobt.info/)
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:48:54 AM

My statements have not been rejected, and I have not written that I have erred in my reports, and it has not written my stakes' is this a mistake or is it going to download some data please let me understand' thank you.

Please ask here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831598.0 or in
Bounty Group: https://t.me/current_bounty
rukewetony

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:11:39 AM

🙌 Current - An Update: Q1 2018  🙌

There has been an incredible amount of closed-door activity since we closed the private sale that has enabled us to share some exceptional updates in product development updates which place us ahead of our schedule nearly across the board. We’ve been heads down working tirelessly on the product, protocol, hiring, marketing, partnerships, and the upcoming token distribution.

Now, what you’ve all been waiting for, the updates: 👉 https://medium.com/current-crnc/current-media-an-update-q1-2018-4b5e72dcb4d4

Highlights Include 🌟:
- Protocol live a full quarter ahead of schedule (Q2 Vs Q3)
- Android will be live a full quarter ahead of schedule (Demo)
- Apple Music Integration is live within Current
- New Hires & Partnership Updates
- International Localization in 7 Major Languages
- Token Distribution Announcements
- Select Recent Media Mentions Q1 Recap

We look forward to keeping our updates frequent and consistent.  Thank you again for your patience and are thrilled to report that we are excelling in our ability to swiftly shift our teams pace of delivering ahead of schedule.

Cheers,
Dan Novaes | CEO - Current Media | Dan@current.us
Vinylriff

Activity: 378
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:08:11 AM

The market really starts to recover from a little and it seems to me that this is a good time for the exit of this coin to the stock exchanges Wink Cheesy

No plans at this stage to release the Tokens to Exchanges. Working on the distribution and platform building as priority.
Ale75Opus

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:13:08 PM

The goal of the Current platform is to create the most comprehensive profile of an individual’s media consumption preferences possible. The platform would therefore generate higher-quality recommendations than any single media source alone, adding value to both the individual user experience and underlying data for use by third-parties. Smiley
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

when participant of the bounty companies will get a reward for their work? participants of the Content Crearion.

Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: