Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:53:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
TheRedKing

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:11:39 AM

I loved the project at first sight and wanted to invest right away Smiley

I know what you mean Smiley

This seems like a sure thing. An all-around platform that can attract a wide spectrum of users and a big name backing it. I can't imagine it going down.

Only way i could see it going down if if they gave huge bonuses in private sale,but im sure Current team is smarter than that and wont do rookie mistake.

Of course they wont do that,thats what small fishy ICOs are doing.And Current is deff not that

They haven't been making mistakes so far so no reason to believe they will be doing anything like that in the future. I believe that right now they have to lose more than smaller ICos so they will be extra careful of what they do.
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:31:45 AM

The private sales was really strong, so there is always a good time to invest in this project. To bad we didn't all get the chance to buy in ICO, but I am looking forward for the coins on exchanges.

With all the hype and publicity surrounding this project this could well exceed the ICO price right after it gets launched. Difficult to say when the best time is to get in.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:38:39 AM

The private sales was really strong, so there is always a good time to invest in this project. To bad we didn't all get the chance to buy in ICO, but I am looking forward for the coins on exchanges.

With all the hype and publicity surrounding this project this could well exceed the ICO price right after it gets launched. Difficult to say when the best time is to get in.

Already the ICO of Current has been completed and many people were waiting to list the current coin in stock exchanges. Even i am one of the ICO participant waiting for news from the team about listing in the exchanges.
constructive_criticism

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:27:09 PM

That's what I was thinking, but then we could see a lot of dumping in those early stages and that's never a good thing.
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:22:49 PM

Maybe the best time was the referral program. We'll have to wait and see.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:37:08 PM

This seems like a sure thing. An all-around platform that can attract a wide spectrum of users and a big name backing it. I can't imagine it going down.

Only way i could see it going down if if they gave huge bonuses in private sale,but im sure Current team is smarter than that and wont do rookie mistake.

Of course they wont do that,thats what small fishy ICOs are doing.And Current is deff not that

I think for them it's not necessary to give away huge bonuses since they already have a big interest from the community.
Yeah but huge bonueses will attract even more attention and make people spread word about Current
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:12:33 PM

I think for them it's not necessary to give away huge bonuses since they already have a big interest from the community.
Yes, but bonuses would be a nice addition and could attract even more people to this
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:49:42 PM

So, has anybody tried out the iOS app since the Android is still not out?
bibliobusz

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:51:21 PM

Yes, but bonuses would be a nice addition and could attract even more people to this

BUt do they really need to attract more people at this stage? Maybe it's better to wait a bit and then hype it again.
descuri

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

BUt do they really need to attract more people at this stage? Maybe it's better to wait a bit and then hype it again.

I also think since they've reached the hardcap they are now focusing on other things.
cmdr1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:19:23 PM

Hehe the early birds didn't have a chance to invest right away, tho. But soon it will be listed so you can participate.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:23:45 PM

Dev, any informations on progress and goal in timeline?
sebulba

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:27:18 PM

I also think since they've reached the hardcap they are now focusing on other things.

Well if saleas and Airdrops end soon, they have to move on to the next step and we have yet to get confirmation on the collaborations that were announced.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:29:53 AM

Well if saleas and Airdrops end soon, they have to move on to the next step and we have yet to get confirmation on the collaborations that were announced.

which date end of Airdrop? End of March or?
UncleT

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

I think the first thing should be releasing the app for Android. That would get even more people on board. After that things will get moving again.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:33:58 AM

I think the first thing should be releasing the app for Android. That would get even more people on board. After that things will get moving again.

I thought android and iOS app are coming out at the same time.So thats not the case actually?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

Yeah,after reaching hard cap so fast they can take things slowly and develop everything carefully.So far they showed as competetnt team,lets hope they continue other stages of this project with same success.
bibliobusz

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

I thought android and iOS app are coming out at the same time.So thats not the case actually?

It's quite usual nowadays that the iOS app goes first because a targeted audience being the US has more buying power.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:00:03 PM

It's quite usual nowadays that the iOS app goes first because a targeted audience being the US has more buying power.

True, IOS is still king there, in NA region, and Current is based in United States, so no wonder they went for that first.
kvanier
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

The Android version is in the works now Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: