Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:22:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Current: Blockchain Streaming Backed by Mark Cuban | 200,000+ 🚀  (Read 34689 times)
SiFuTheMonk

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:20:05 PM

What was the marketing budget for current? Just curious
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

They just needed Mark Cuban and that's all for marketing Smiley
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:55:05 PM

In fact, I didn't see much advertising of Current in specialized media. I think they mainly used Mark Cuban as a promotion method.
Actually, they got some bounty campaigns here and in social medias as well which can be quite effective too and is often not considered in the marketing expenses, but it surely is.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

In fact, I didn't see much advertising of Current in specialized media. I think they mainly used Mark Cuban as a promotion method.
Actually, they got some bounty campaigns here and in social medias as well which can be quite effective too and is often not considered in the marketing expenses, but it surely is.

Current bounty campaign is huge and in the combination with Mark Cuban name seems enough.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

I think Current team should hire PiewDiePie in their ranks. If anyone can promote the platform it's definitely him. To some people he is annoying but he has a very large fan base around the world.

I don't think we will see big names on the platform this early. Well know streamers tend to be really protective of their viewing numbers and won't be the first ones to jump ship.

This will open a whole new space for lesser-known streamers to populate and become bigger names without being overshadowed.

I don't think that any of the well known streamers would loose their viewers by saying a few words about Current.

But I'm not sure if Current would gain anything from it. They allready reached their hard cap, now they need actual content makers to get the platform going.

True,marketing part was done  well,no need to push it more,now we need profuct out and thats it.

Im not sure you can have too much marketing,in this highly competitive market.
Yeah more exposure is always a good thing if you want to compete with other companies
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

to my mind Current is the best way to monetize our multimedia and grow up like a individual on the blockchain Cheesy
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

Sure it is. It was the combination of a bunch of factors. Cubans name, activity on social media platforms, Dan's salesman abilities, a good product... With this competition, you can't rely on one thing.
Lognak

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

Sure it is. It was the combination of a bunch of factors. Cubans name, activity on social media platforms, Dan's salesman abilities, a good product... With this competition, you can't rely on one thing.

I think it's also the combination of something that people kind of know and use (streaming, especially on popular platforms) and something new like blockchain and crypto.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

I think it's also the combination of something that people kind of know and use (streaming, especially on popular platforms) and something new like blockchain and crypto.

It's great that we have blockchain connected with something that most people use like streaming. It could be a way to get blockchain more popular.
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:36:07 PM

interested in this much as well. but maybe not much, just good timing and decision.
UncleT

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

Here is something about Dan and about Current

https://www.facebook.com/BoldTV/videos/554682611556364/?t=5
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:59:41 PM

interested in this much as well. but maybe not much, just good timing and decision.

Maybe they just invested in good investors.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:26:47 PM

How to get in on airdrop?  Just a stooooopid referral program?

Really this is not very cool.  Nobody wants adverts.  Nobody wants to be sold.  Seems like very traditional thinking, rather than cutting edge crypto.

Could you possibly get any more people on your teams?  Honestly one anon dev could probably get more done than all of your teams.  Maybe yours will hold a lot of meetings and have a lot of discussions, but I doubt they will really be innovative or get anything done.

Your project sounds like a bunch of marketing hype, advertising and bureaucracy to me.

Sorry to be so brutal, but crypto was about "changing the world", but your project smells like the "world reaching its ugly face into the crypto space".

You don't think that this project could bring a revolution to internet media?
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

I think Current team should hire PiewDiePie in their ranks. If anyone can promote the platform it's definitely him. To some people he is annoying but he has a very large fan base around the world.

I don't think we will see big names on the platform this early. Well know streamers tend to be really protective of their viewing numbers and won't be the first ones to jump ship.

This will open a whole new space for lesser-known streamers to populate and become bigger names without being overshadowed.

I don't think that any of the well known streamers would loose their viewers by saying a few words about Current.

But I'm not sure if Current would gain anything from it. They allready reached their hard cap, now they need actual content makers to get the platform going.

True,marketing part was done  well,no need to push it more,now we need profuct out and thats it.

Well yeah they could punch in the fifth gear in marketing. It would be beneficial.
killer9966

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

to my mind Current is the best way to monetize our multimedia and grow up like a individual on the blockchain Cheesy

That would be the end goal, but there is still a long road ahead.
djuro74556

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

Yeah no point of overdoing it. It has to be well measured and economical.
buraz

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:01:59 PM

Well its not that you can get too much marketing,but when marketing part is going ok,no need to push it even more if you can spend those funds on product.

Marketing can suck up a lot of money so they have to be careful of its use.
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:35:58 AM

Well its not that you can get too much marketing,but when marketing part is going ok,no need to push it even more if you can spend those funds on product.

Marketing can suck up a lot of money so they have to be careful of its use.

That is true, especially unplanned marketing, but the lack of can suck up your investment just as quickly Smiley That's why you get established pros to do that work.
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:51:16 AM

In business deck I find: Creators - Receive 20% of every token mined,
in addition to traditional revenue
from host networks

what revenue now traditional from hosts?
descuri

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

I hadn't even checked the business deck up until now. It has some interesting things. LIke this role of Curator:

"Rewarded for playlist curation from multiple content networks that enhance platform recommendations"

I wonder how it will work and what they'll be curating.
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: