Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:46:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quality of a leader  (Read 1409 times)
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

A good leader must be empathetic,  honest, humble and be able to take initiatives and above all a good leader must be a follower.

tranminh

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

People can become good leaders if they try to.
I like your mind. I have the same idea
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:17:20 PM

I like your mind. I have the same idea
yes, if he does not try then he does not know if he can be a good leader or not.
but sometimes there are also people who seem soul leadership from small. this is seen when he attended elementary school and can manage his friends to be better.
I think we can see the quality of a leader as a child.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

Leader must be the one to give a good example to their members,Humble,Good attendance,Honest and have Descipline,

kaikaikunen01

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:10:30 AM

Quality of a leader- God fearing 😇
almersyn

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:06:26 AM

Make sure they have the qualities and characteristics of a good leader, and whether or not they are a good fit with the team they will be leading. Examine their characteristics, natural reflexes, and their strengths to see if they have what it takes
rainmaximo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:51:00 AM

Quality of a good leader for me is being God-fearing. I believe if a leader possesses this quality he will show compassion to all. He will lead the nation to the  right path and always think of the things for the common good. He will set good examples and serve the people with his whole heart. Also he will devote his quality time balancing it with sound judgement to everything he does. I can say that every plan he makes for as long as he is dedicated to it plus the love he puts in it will be a success. The nations will be truly secured to have him as a leader because of the mentioned quality he possesses and by this rest assured that everything will be successful because he fears God and put God as his leader.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
tsinelas

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

A leader must be a good listener. a good decision maker and also a good follower. He must possess a quality that can adapt in all kind of environment. Somehow you can uplift his people's strenght.

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
johnlamar

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

I think a good leader should be a role model and make his team compact. Superiors in quality offices should also have a unique aura, which can motivate workers. Some suggestions for you to pay attention to whether you want to know what qualities your leader needs for your team, such as be patient, listen to others' opinions, be patient, inspire others, be transparent, able to innovate, be able To handle emergencies, be firm in make decisions and most importantly be smart.
May be useful  Wink
omarsir

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:20:35 PM

I think a good leader is such a person who has ability to control everything. A good leader is having some other good qualities which different from others. A leader may be a team leader too but how he manages his mate under his control or by his courage actually I have nothing to say more a leader is special one
LadyBB

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:54:26 PM

A leader must have good moral training and must serve as a good example for those people he is leading. He must be humble, responsible, loyal, dependable,trustworthy,focus,discipline.
equestrianbucking

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:22:35 AM

Authoritative and strong will power are the main qualities of the leader.
Jhuna

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:42:23 AM

The quality of the good leader has strong judgement,management,honest and good motivators and he can lift the people confident
so everyone will not be late if there is a reward.
ranz1123

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:17:00 AM

Leaders are often driven be an insatiable desire to learn, push the limits of what’s possible and explore things other people have or will not explore them also they need to be responsible in each of every action they make
akalanka

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:53:43 AM

Here’s a list of qualities I reckon you need to lead. I think they account for most situations.

Appreciative – A wise leader values their team and the person. Success is only achieved with the help of others. What’s more, genuine appreciation provides encouragement, develops confidence, and builds on strengths.
    Confident – Trust and confidence in leadership is a reliable indicator of employee satisfaction. Good leaders aren’t afraid of being challenged. Their confidence inspires.
    Compassionate – Compassion is a strength. A good leader uses compassion to perceive the needs of those they leads and to decide a course of action that is of greatest benefit to the person and the team.

When the great leaders work is done the people say, “We did that ourselves!” – Lao Tsu

Courageous – Perhaps I should have put this at the top of my list? A courageous leader is prepared to take risks when no one else will. A courageous leader has faith in other people. A courageous leader raises difficult issues, is ready to give difficult feedback, and share unpopular opinions.
    Diligent – To persevere in conviction, courage, creativity, compassion, and character we need diligence. Good leaders work hard.
    Fair – Fairness is what people want. Good leaders don’t have favourites in the team. They reward for results not partiality; they promise fairness.
    Flexible – The good leader is able to flex. They alter and adapt their style according to the situation, context and circumstances they experience. They welcome new ideas and change.
    Honest – Wise leaders are not afraid of communicating the truth to their people. Honesty is about being truthful, having integrity, and building trust. Honesty leads to better more productive relationships.
    Impartial – Good leaders are impartial. They recognise their biases, prejudices, and predispositions. They also recognise biases in others and face them.
    Responsive – Good leaders are responsive to the needs of those they lead. They adjust their behaviour to best match the situation. They listen to their team; they value their team.
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

Leadership is call to service so to justify good leadership, self aggrandizement should be avoided. Leadership is not all about the respect you earn or the benefits of being a leader but what you can offer your people
haggaik

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

Quality of a leader. To me, a leader must be self sufficient/effective communication. Also having the understanding of the importance of building trust from people on how he/she communicate with each others. Humility is also one of the keys, and to  acknowledge other's ideas. Because its a service to obey
windyharm

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:19:17 PM

A good leader must have a good and a strong nature and should be a team player.
shiki3226

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

One of the best quality of being a leader is to be a team player himself. He should learn to honor his words and keep promises and be willing to listen to those around him.

Ethreyes

Activity: 175

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

We all know that in order for you to be a good leader you must know how to handle a person well...  A good leader is  the one who accept suggestion and opinion of others...  In order also to create a good decision  he/she has the ability to choose what is right and what is wrong for the success of everyone not for his own goods only...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: