Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:45:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:40:54 AM

Why do you need the blockchain for this? Couldn't you just sell shares? Sorry, I'm on mobile and don't have the time to dig through the whitepaper. Will do that later.  Smiley

If you sell the share, then the tokens will fall under equity regulations + will not be listed on Major exchanges, BUT the solution the team has found to this is great. 
They will be buying the tokens back from the token holders anally which will boost the token price.

The best thing in the Kepler Technologies LLC is that they will not be distributing dividends. which means that all the company income will be used for Company development and for buying back the tokens.

From what I know, if they make their own blockchain they will use it to build the blockchain city! they will be helping other blockchain startups to acquire land in Georgia for free and help with the legislation and regulations!

Why do you need the blockchain for this? Couldn't you just sell shares? Sorry, I'm on mobile and don't have the time to dig through the whitepaper. Will do that later.  Smiley
ICOs open up revenue streams for a startup to work on their products without having to deal with VCs or early investors who would normally ask for a say in the strategy. It also works for early investors if the projects come good. But the risk is always loaded on the side of the former. But considering how cryptocurrencies work, it's good business for all.

Thanks guys. That makes sense to me. I can't wait to read the whitepaper later.

Whitepaper not out yet ?  Seems so bold most project comes prepared . An announcement without a whitepaper .  Well, will wait for updates
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:41:34 AM

Upon further investigation and much to my surprise. KEPLER is not an ICO related to exploring space. Why name a robot after a telescope? I need to read more into this. I got excited there for a few minutes. This still might be a good project.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:43:01 AM

is the website still under development? I have try to subscribe the newsletter. But at the moment it works not.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:46:05 AM

MIA is designed to be an autonomous, self-sufficient robot with human-type capabilities ?
 i think this is a very good project and this will also be the first time
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

KEP will allow token holders to directly purchase any product developed by Kepler at the best available price;

So does the KEP token gives you access to purchase them, or do you actually purchase the product WITH your KEP?

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

If I understand correctly from the whitepaper, they already have built a human-type robot MIA that is intended for household use, it's in pre-alpha stage. I'd really like to see it.
I'm hoping for more info on the robot too
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:55:30 AM

This is a great and robotic project. Truely its mission, vision are so cool. "Kepler is a tech startup network powered by the blockchain" i am imporessed this functions. Robotic management seperate others to the project. i will with the future KEP token.

Indeed. Kepler is a tech startup incubator project with our Kepler Universe Platform. If you have a cool idea, we will help you make it into a reality.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:55:45 AM

How do I understand this will be a plant for the production of robotics, as well as a kind of social network for professionals, investors and other participants based on the blockchain? And the various technical developments created jointly in this network will be implemented in production at this plant? That is, Kepler will be based on its own blockchain, not on the blockchain etherium? Or is it not?
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:58:26 AM

If I understand correctly from the whitepaper, they already have built a human-type robot MIA that is intended for household use, it's in pre-alpha stage. I'd really like to see it.

The only robot I have heard about from the devs is a vacuum cleaner. Not sure if it's an idea or an actual working product. Would like to see a video of the actual robot.

It is supposedly a vacuum.
wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:00:33 PM

I've been waiting for this. It was only a matter of time till some team saw that there isn't enough Blockchain in outer-space. I'm looking closely into this. Hope it's real.

You can bet this project is real and its taking shape to be a first and a record breaker in our field.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:03:08 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, It's an honor for me to introduce to you one of our joint projects.  TATO the Smart Robot.

The rest of our robot projects will be available for viewing soon on our website.

99th

Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:03:16 PM

is the website still under development? I have try to subscribe the newsletter. But at the moment it works not.

Having trouble with the website too. If this is a robotics and ai company for the future I would think a mobile version for the site would be easy to build?
Inoss

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:07:07 PM

The only robot I have heard about from the devs is a vacuum cleaner. Not sure if it's an idea or an actual working product. Would like to see a video of the actual robot.

It is supposedly a vacuum.

There are far more projects then just a vacuum cleaner.
1. Robot Shopping Cart
2. Security Drones
3. Warehouse Drones / Robots
ect

>>>>>> MIA is the AI assistant which will be based on Blockchain, the assistant which can even make the purchase based on your verbal order. AND it will have integrated Highly Secured Wallet APP <<<<

Devs will upload the pictures on the web very soon.

How do I understand this will be a plant for the production of robotics, as well as a kind of social network for professionals, investors and other participants based on the blockchain? And the various technical developments created jointly in this network will be implemented in production at this plant? That is, Kepler will be based on its own blockchain, not on the blockchain etherium? Or is it not?

Kepler Has already communicated with worlds top universities and they are expecting huge developments on their platform. You can gather the info from the web.

Upon further investigation and much to my surprise. KEPLER is not an ICO related to exploring space. Why name a robot after a telescope? I need to read more into this. I got excited there for a few minutes. This still might be a good project.

If you have noticed the web design are skies,
Telescope also looks at skies.
BTW did you notice how ambitious the project is? Or have you heard that Earth Type planets are also called Kepler ?

This Project will bring AI, Robotics & High-tech development to the skies. AND maybe one day we will reach those Kepler planets with the help of Kepler Technologies Smiley

wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

Having trouble with the website too. If this is a robotics and ai company for the future I would think a mobile version for the site would be easy to build?

Sorry for this inconvenience our web team is already looking into this and it will get fixed in no time.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:18:01 PM

Is it possible to know if you have already some strategic partner/investors? I would imagine quite some interest around a project like this

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

Why do you need the blockchain for this? Couldn't you just sell shares? Sorry, I'm on mobile and don't have the time to dig through the whitepaper. Will do that later.  Smiley

We want everyone in all parts of the world to be part of this unique and amazing project. Blockchain will help us decentralize, interaction, administration, and management. You can read more of this in our Whitepaper.

Inoss

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

Is it possible to know if you have already some strategic partner/investors? I would imagine quite some interest around a project like this

There are many partners, who will be listed on keplertek.org web,
about investors from what I know some whales are waiting the ICO to start, there were even the discussions to reserve some part from pre-sale for them.
For Community building stage (50% Bonus)  Whales are absolutely banned. I also heard that Chinese and Russian investors are even starting Companies in Georgia to have ability to invest huge amounts.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

We have received numerous numbers of inquiries from investors regarding our project. And it wouldn't come as a surprise that we have signed some of them up. They said a project like this would be too hard to pass on.

saharsh89

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:31:06 PM

Hi,

Please reserve hindi translation for this one if available.

Thanks
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:33:05 PM

Interesting project.

I have directly a question. You wrote: „The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will be controlled and managed by investors.“

how do investors control and manage the portal?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: