Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:36:01 PM

Hi,

Please reserve hindi translation for this one if available.

Thanks

Thanks for your interest in translating our project into Hindi. Our Bounty Manager will be in touch with you soon.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:36:54 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, It's an honor for me to introduce to you one of our joint projects.  TATO the Smart Robot.

The rest of our robot projects will be available for viewing soon on our website.

googled Tato smart robot and got only tatoo sticker ads in amazon, some kind of links ?
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

Interesting project.

I have directly a question. You wrote: „The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will be controlled and managed by investors.“

how do investors control and manage the portal?

Hey,
The portal can't be controlled or monitored, This will be something like social media platform, which will connect Worlds brightest minds and investors.
Investors will be able to choose the best projects to succeed, by simply investing or not investing  in it.

P.s. the investments will be super safe as, if the cap is not reached, then the money returns back to the sender exactly with the same amount.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:44:29 PM

Somehow too much all:
Plant for the production of robots
Network for development of new technologies
Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence for trading
Business incubator
A network of restaurants and hotels in which personnel are robots
Town for tourists
University
Axcel-m

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:45:35 PM

Hi together,
awesome goal to produce valuable Robotics. Here the blockchain technology is perfect to go on.

Follow you on twitter...
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

Somehow too much all:
Artificial Intelligence
Business incubator
Town for tourists
University

I would call it ambitious but yes, it can look like too many in a basket. Considering KEPLER are looking for a couple of hundred millions, I think they need to do that.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:57:52 PM

I checked out Kepler media page on the website, with 22 logos of media pages. I checked 3 popular ones (like Cointelegraph) and there are no articles. Only link to the website. Why?

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Wow this seems a very big project. Building factories and such, I don't think I have seen this before.
I'll start reading the white paper and report back.
wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:59:40 PM

Somehow too much all:
Artificial Intelligence
Business incubator
Town for tourists
University

If you have the brightest minds and the best result oriented people working together, this seems to be not that big of a task. Considering most of those projects are based on AI and Robotics which so happened to be our forte. We can do all that and be successful with you by our side.

aryan7980

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:00:29 PM

How does the network provide investors with unique investment opportunities?
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:04:36 PM

Therefore, by incorporating the Kepler Technologies JS., We are establishing the company.
Management Company will hold 20% of the shares in the Kepler Technologies JS, while the remaining 80% of shares will be held by the legal person, who undertakes the responsibility to make a full reinvestment of any income received back to the project, by investing in Project development and buying back the Tokens year.

Now I do not understand. So who will own 80% of the shares? Who will be required to repurchase the tokens? So you already have investors? And who are these investors with shares, if investors are buyers of tokens?
wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:05:11 PM

I checked out Kepler media page on the website, with 22 logos of media pages. I checked 3 popular ones (like Cointelegraph) and there are no articles. Only link to the website. Why?

We just prepared the links of most media outfits out there but we will soon edit them with real articles pertaining to Kepler when those media outlets start to write about us.

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:06:42 PM

I didn't understand yet what is the final goal of the mega factory, i'm still reading about it...

i just hope is not how skynet is born.

Skynet is not about to befall on us, unfortunately. But hey AI and robotics are the future ... and it couldn't come soon enough, if you ask me.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

I have a weird feeling that projects like KEPLER will become part of our lives in the immediate future and I'm very fortunate to be part of this endeavor. Smiley
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

Interesting project.

I have directly a question. You wrote: „The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will be controlled and managed by investors.“

how do investors control and manage the portal?

Hey,
The portal can't be controlled or monitored, This will be something like social media platform, which will connect Worlds brightest minds and investors.
Investors will be able to choose the best projects to succeed, by simply investing or not investing  in it.

P.s. the investments will be super safe as, if the cap is not reached, then the money returns back to the sender exactly with the same amount.

Uhm sorry are you a team member?

I like the idea about the money return, so it is like a smart contract then, right?

So what does it mean that investors control and manage the platform, as it is written in the opening post from official side.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:16:19 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, It's an honor for me to introduce to you one of our joint projects.  TATO the Smart Robot.

The rest of our robot projects will be available for viewing soon on our website.

googled Tato smart robot and got only tatoo sticker ads in amazon, some kind of links ?

TATO is not the commercial project, so it can't be found in internet. TATO is something like experiment winch will tiger the developments of other robots.
Even if TATO was released for sale, the price of the robot would be higher then people can afford.
>>> At this stage, let's hope it will be cheaper soon and we can all afford human type robot assistant Smiley <<<<

Somehow too much all:
Artificial Intelligence
Business incubator
Town for tourists
University

Yes the project is very ambitious, and Just imagine what can be achieved after it's success . . .
BTW please check the Complex, it might be interesting for you. https://keplertek.org/complex/

Therefore, by incorporating the Kepler Technologies JS., We are establishing the company.
Management Company will hold 20% of the shares in the Kepler Technologies JS, while the remaining 80% of shares will be held by the legal person, who undertakes the responsibility to make a full reinvestment of any income received back to the project, by investing in Project development and buying back the Tokens year.

Now I do not understand. So who will own 80% of the shares? Who will be required to repurchase the tokens? So you already have investors? And who are these investors with shares, if investors are buyers of tokens?

Good question, the 20 % of Company Shares will be held by the Management Company, The rest 80 % will be held by Trustee which will take the responsibility to Reinvest it's dividends and Buy back the Tokens.
This will serve as extra insurance for our investors. Price increase during this action can be considered as Dividend Distribution

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Why do you need the blockchain for this? Couldn't you just sell shares? Sorry, I'm on mobile and don't have the time to dig through the whitepaper. Will do that later.  Smiley

If you sell the share, then the tokens will fall under equity regulations + will not be listed on Major exchanges, BUT the solution the team has found to this is great. 
They will be buying the tokens back from the token holders anally which will boost the token price.

The best thing in the Kepler Technologies LLC is that they will not be distributing dividends. which means that all the company income will be used for Company development and for buying back the tokens.

From what I know, if they make their own blockchain they will use it to build the blockchain city! they will be helping other blockchain startups to acquire land in Georgia for free and help with the legislation and regulations!

Why do you need the blockchain for this? Couldn't you just sell shares? Sorry, I'm on mobile and don't have the time to dig through the whitepaper. Will do that later.  Smiley
ICOs open up revenue streams for a startup to work on their products without having to deal with VCs or early investors who would normally ask for a say in the strategy. It also works for early investors if the projects come good. But the risk is always loaded on the side of the former. But considering how cryptocurrencies work, it's good business for all.

Thanks guys. That makes sense to me. I can't wait to read the whitepaper later.

Whitepaper not out yet ?  Seems so bold most project comes prepared . An announcement without a whitepaper .  Well, will wait for updates
Whitepaper is already up: https://keplertek.org/Whitepaper.pdf
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:21:27 PM

I think it will be a crash for utility tokens at some point. There are lots of tokens worth millions market cap for just in-app usage.

And there will be the time of securities. Tokens paying dividends and making you shareholders will grow a lot.

Think about it, do you choose a token that you can buy some robot with it only or do you choose a token which gives you the profit of the robots factory? (also you can buy robots too Smiley )

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:34:50 PM

I didn't understand yet what is the final goal of the mega factory, i'm still reading about it...

i just hope is not how skynet is born.

Skynet is not about to befall on us, unfortunately. But hey AI and robotics are the future ... and it couldn't come soon enough, if you ask me.

"The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics and AI solutions, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity, robotics." (wp, p.4)
As far as I understand, the idea is to create a decentralized plant that creates robotic technologies and AI. And because of decentralization, all tokenholders will benefit.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

What different between your project and Peculium for example? Which advantages you have?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: