Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:46:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:38:02 PM

Seen the robot! What a cute bugger. Can't wait to see more.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inoss

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

I think it will be a crash for utility tokens at some point. There are lots of tokens worth millions market cap for just in-app usage.

And there will be the time of securities. Tokens paying dividends and making you shareholders will grow a lot.

Think about it, do you choose a token that you can buy some robot with it only or do you choose a token which gives you the profit of the robots factory? (also you can buy robots too Smiley )

This is what Kepler is trying to make.
BUT if KEP token will be able to distribute dividend, The token would fall under many regulations and wouldn't be listed on major exchanges.
So The Kepler Management found the solution, The 80 % of the Dividend will be used for reinvestment and buying back the tokens, which will rise the Token Price and the operation will be considered as dividend distribution, at the same time avoiding regulations.

Interesting project.

I have directly a question. You wrote: „The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will be controlled and managed by investors.“

how do investors control and manage the portal?

Hey,
The portal can't be controlled or monitored, This will be something like social media platform, which will connect Worlds brightest minds and investors.
Investors will be able to choose the best projects to succeed, by simply investing or not investing  in it.

P.s. the investments will be super safe as, if the cap is not reached, then the money returns back to the sender exactly with the same amount.

Uhm sorry are you a team member?

I like the idea about the money return, so it is like a smart contract then, right?

So what does it mean that investors control and manage the platform, as it is written in the opening post from official side.

Yes I am team member )
We have several team members assigned to the forum,

The money return will be made from those 80% of shares, which will distribute it's income back to company through buying the tokens back and reinvesting to improve facilities / infrastructure.

The investors will control means that they will be the ones who decides which project will see the daylight. <<< Buy investing in them or not investing

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

What different between your project and Peculium for example? Which advantages you have?

Peculium is more of Portfolio Management with AI help. And we do that too.  Their scope will just be one of the branches that Kepler Tech is into. We are an Asset-backed project and they're not. We are into Robotics and they're not. Kepler Tech has dozens of patents applied for and with product prototypes already. These and among others that we do clearly favors us than the rest of the competition.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
sameraker

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

very interesting, il keep an eye on this .

i have a general question, how would i be able to partake in the presale/ico ? i am new to these and not sure how people get tokens this way. what are the requirements ?  thanks !
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

What different between your project and Peculium for example? Which advantages you have?
Peculium is a saving management platform - a FinTech platform. Kepler is a blockchain platform for AI and Robotics. Two different platforms
wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:20:07 PM

very interesting, il keep an eye on this .

i have a general question, how would i be able to partake in the presale/ico ? i am new to these and not sure how people get tokens this way. what are the requirements ?  thanks !

Since we are not yet in pre-sale, you can subscribe to our mailing list and you will be alerted to news and developments regarding our project and token sales included.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:22:30 PM

You said, The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics my question is what then will the tokens be used for?  Like What's the need for the tokens as people can invest with Fiat as a payment gateway.
wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

You said, The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics my question is what then will the tokens be used for?  Like What's the need for the tokens as people can invest with Fiat as a payment gateway.

The answer to this is clearly laid out in our Whitepaper, and so we encourage you to read it for more information. But to give a backgrounder, KEP Tokens can be used to elect or vote for any project proposals then might interest you. If that proposal gets the highest votes from the majority of the investors who are KEP tokens holders themselves that project will see the light of day and will be put into full production and products will be sold. All this is provided in our Kepler Universe Platform. You, as KEP Token holder is also a shareholder of Kepler Tech. Remember, we are Asset-Backed, with the products we create and we sell, the company's value will grow exponentially and so does your investments.

Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

Wow. It is new technology from blockchain. Great job dev. I am waiting for the update of Ann. Success for the project. I hope I can joining the project soon Wink
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:43:51 PM

You said, The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics my question is what then will the tokens be used for?  Like What's the need for the tokens as people can invest with Fiat as a payment gateway.

The answer to this is clearly laid out in our Whitepaper, and so we encourage you to read it for more information. But to give a backgrounder, KEP Tokens can be used to elect or vote for any project proposals then might interest you. If that proposal gets the highest votes from the majority of the investors who are KEP tokens holders themselves that project will see the light of day and will be put into full production and products will be sold. All this is provided in our Kepler Universe Platform. You, as KEP Token holder is also a shareholder of Kepler Tech. Remember, we are Asset-Backed, with the products we create and we sell, the company's value will grow exponentially and so does your investments.

The project is promising and the Team is committed to the adhesion of new Investors. I'll read the Wpp and try to stay on schedule. Congratulations to the Team for the script and the small idea
Inoss

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:51:42 PM

You said, The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics my question is what then will the tokens be used for?  Like What's the need for the tokens as people can invest with Fiat as a payment gateway.

I will try to explain how the platform works.
Investors invest in Project with KEP tokens and only, after the invention was made Kepler will be selling it or sending it to Mega factory for production.
So we have the income in fiat, We all know that some inventions can be sold for 50x price. Which can and up as Huge income.
The investors will be rewarded with fiat or BTC 50 % of the income.
Inventor / Developer will be awarded with 10-25 % of the income
Team will be awarded 10 % of the income

Kepler Platform will take 25 % of the income, From this money 40 % will be used to boy back  the Tokens, which will be considered as Distribution of income to other KEP token holders, 40 % will be used as reinvestment in Kepler Technologies to support the growth of the company.

This schematics will help us make everyone happy: Investors, Developers, Dev Team, KEP Token Holders, Society in General as we bring new developments. 

SaBBa

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

Sounds cool, will be waiting for pre-sale to invest some money.
Wish you luck
changesl

Activity: 160
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

interesting project.

watch it

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

I think it will be a crash for utility tokens at some point. There are lots of tokens worth millions market cap for just in-app usage.

And there will be the time of securities. Tokens paying dividends and making you shareholders will grow a lot.

Think about it, do you choose a token that you can buy some robot with it only or do you choose a token which gives you the profit of the robots factory? (also you can buy robots too Smiley )

BUT if KEP token will be able to distribute dividend, The token would fall under many regulations and wouldn't be listed on major exchanges.
So The Kepler Management found the solution, The 80 % of the Dividend will be used for reinvestment and buying back the tokens, which will rise the Token Price and the operation will be considered as dividend distribution, at the same time avoiding regulations.

Interesting project.

I have directly a question. You wrote: „The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will be controlled and managed by investors.“

Hey,
The portal can't be controlled or monitored, This will be something like social media platform, which will connect Worlds brightest minds and investors.
Investors will be able to choose the best projects to succeed, by simply investing or not investing  in it.

P.s. the investments will be super safe as, if the cap is not reached, then the money returns back to the sender exactly with the same amount.

I like the idea about the money return, so it is like a smart contract then, right?

So what does it mean that investors control and manage the platform, as it is written in the opening post from official side.

Yes I am team member )

The money return will be made from those 80% of shares, which will distribute it's income back to company through buying the tokens back and reinvesting to improve facilities / infrastructure.

The investors will control means that they will be the ones who decides which project will see the daylight. <<< Buy investing in them or not investing

Thanks for clarifying this. So the inly control anyone has is investing in the projects. Could someone say your platform is like an Kickstarter for AI and Robotic projects?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:12:50 PM

Interesting project.

Hey,

Yes I am team member )

Thanks for clarifying this. So the inly control anyone has is investing in the projects. Could someone say your platform is like an Kickstarter for AI and Robotic projects?

In a way, yeah. Kepler is an avenue and platform for inventors with an idea but doesn't have the assets and resources to push through with their goals. Our Platform will help them realize and achieve that goal.

ICOtoINVEST

Merit: 12

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:21:59 PM

Artificial Intelligence and Robotic's technology is the future and it's something that will interest most people around the globe. Feel free to visit https://icotoinvest.com/ and get your ICO Listed, Reviewed and Rated and get more members to learn more about your fascinating ICO.
Inoss

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:27:57 PM

Artificial Intelligence and Robotic's technology is the future and it's something that will interest most people around the globe. Feel free to visit https://icotoinvest.com/ and get your ICO Listed, Reviewed and Rated and get more members to learn more about your fascinating ICO.

Thank you! We will do it ASAP

>>> Kepler Universe Platform, is something like Kickstarter, but way advanced, as it is also Linkedin for engineers and developers <<<

wiredideas

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

Thank you for this opportunity. We will list our ICO on your site asap.

CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

reserved for bounty program  Cheesy Cheesy
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

this really sounds like a very interesting project indeed. if i may ask, is there a whitepaper out yet?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: