Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:46:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:11:34 PM

if I correctly understand, Hard Cap: 250$ million ?  Shocked Quite large money
About unsold tokens, no concretics yet - as for me this is very important aspect. It would be good that the team as soon as possible decided it's.
In light of recent events in the market, I think a Hard Cap would be difficult to achieve! But this project inspires confidence. May be he can do!

I don't think in any market conditions they can raise 250 mil. but we'll see, this does have potential and hopefully people will see it.

When I read about building a huge factory I've looked asap at the hardcap, it's all well exaplained at the end of the whitepaper. Well, I think that to achieve their goal we can't speak about soft/hardcap, they just need to raise $250,000,000! They need $50,000,000 for facilities only, you would build facilities without putting equipment in them? It will be very hard to achieve that sum of money but I'm curius to see if they're gonna make it
Im wondering about their marketing strategies and planning, are they sure enough to get that much?
Because its very rare that an ICO can raise that much.
They should try to get some partners that can that can help them economically and in terms of facilities. It seems complicated to raise so much money.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

Robotics and AI with blockchain - what a great combination for the future. Just discovered this project , but will be keenly keeping track of it.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

So a q for the devs.. am I reading this correctly that if you don't get 200Million the ICO will be cancelled and refunded?
If this is correct, and if I have understood correctly, Your Ico can not under any circumstances fail, and this is a very aggressive proposal for a project of potential size. Many people will come together to understand that you have a great chance of success, but it would be better to clarify something like this before
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:05:15 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 11:25:04 PM by Frank37

Checked the ann-thread and the homepage and want to share my first impression, because the first impression is quite good to see where it goes smooth and where not.

+ Team members are speaking in the video/ pictures and short descriptions on the website
++ great idea
++ already with products on the market or shortly before
btw: It would be good, if team members identify themselves as team members at the beginnig in bitcointalk.
It was a little confusing for me, that Inoss said something about this ICO as a third person in his first post and some posts later he/she declares to be a team member.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2839512.msg29133155#msg29133155

Website
-- menu on the left bar looks like a timeline and you have to click on it to see, what is behind the link.
If this would be a website where I can puchase goods at the internet, I immediately would leave such a site, terrible time consuming hide and seek.
And you will have to answer about 20 times in this thread the question: Where is the whitepaper?"

-- Media on the website, it is a no go, that there are so many medias, without a link. Maybe its your placeholder for further links, then you should deactivate it with <!-- HTML remarks -->
, which you already use in your sourcecode. Everybody in crypto understands the menulink "Media" as already achieved articles about you.

I have a very good feeling with Kepler, maybe, because I like Johannes Kepler and his work  Smiley , but I think its more the fact, that with robots really useful things come to us. It is one thing to make an ETH-Token for some purposes, but another thing to make a whole universe of robot-related usecases and robots, which will be in 5 years so popular, like smartphones and internet today are.
Have to read the wp, but my interest is definitely catched.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Token Williams

Activity: 310
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

Is it just me or is there no whitepaper (yet)?
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

It is there. You have to click on the left side at menu point 4.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:21:43 PM

It is there. You have to click on the left side at menu point 4.

Cool, thanks was looking for this as well. The site is a bit confusing, scrolling doesn't work  Shocked

lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:22:46 PM

There is already a whitepaper available. Kindly  check it at their site https://keplertek.org/ for more info. Smiley
kapac

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

this ann-tread just a few days, and this so popular.
good sign for good project!
maybe this thing already discussing - when start the bounty campaign?

◕  CRYPTO SOUK  ◕   ....best digital asset exchange....  ◕  CRYPTO SOUK  ◕
 ████     focuses on the needs of novice traders      ████
Twitter | Medium | Telegram | github | Whitepaper
Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:22:27 AM

this ann-tread just a few days, and this so popular.
good sign for good project!
maybe this thing already discussing - when start the bounty campaign?

yep, good question!
What about bounty?
wiredideas

Activity: 756

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:00:32 AM

this really sounds like a very interesting project indeed. if i may ask, is there a whitepaper out yet?

Our whitepaper is on our website but our web team will soon put a direct link to our whitepaper on page 1. Nevertheless, I have here the link to our whitepaper :  https://keplertek.org/Whitepaper.pdf

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:06:25 AM

What different between your project and Peculium for example? Which advantages you have?

Peculium is more of Portfolio Management with AI help. And we do that too.  Their scope will just be one of the branches that Kepler Tech is into. We are an Asset-backed project and they're not. We are into Robotics and they're not. Kepler Tech has dozens of patents applied for and with product prototypes already. These and among others that we do clearly favors us than the rest of the competition.

Thanks for explaining differences with Peculium, I was just going to ask it. Why did you choose Crypto world to find finances, and not standard stock exchange quotation?

That is a good question. You see if we go to the path of standard stock exchange we will only be relegated to investors in our locality as oppose to using the blockchain and do an ICO we will have the ability to open this magnificent opportunity to everyone regardless of location. Kepler is all about empowering people with visions and ideas and people who support those ideas and dreams.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

I checked out Kepler media page on the website, with 22 logos of media pages. I checked 3 popular ones (like Cointelegraph) and there are no articles. Only link to the website. Why?

We just prepared the links of most media outfits out there but we will soon edit them with real articles pertaining to Kepler when those media outlets start to write about us.

Practices like this raise red flags.. it's better not to list them until there are actually articles. But that's just my opinion.

We are attentive to the suggestions of our community, as such, our web team will disable those media links and we will wait to provide active links of those media outfits until such time an article is published about Kepler. Thank you for bringing this up to our attention.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:21:13 AM

Hi I have a question in this "Investors can purchase shares in the company through Robotokens. Shareholders will also be entitled to shares in favor company dividends."
I didn't read the whitepaper yet, maybe it's explained there, but what are Robotokens? An internal token? Its value it's pegged to KEP ?

Yes, you are right it is well explained in our whitepaper, in fact, it's so well explained that it's better for me to just screenshot it and paste it here.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:28:44 AM

I checked out Kepler media page on the website, with 22 logos of media pages. I checked 3 popular ones (like Cointelegraph) and there are no articles. Only link to the website. Why?

We just prepared the links of most media outfits out there but we will soon edit them with real articles pertaining to Kepler when those media outlets start to write about us.

This does not make sense to me. I usually scan and don't click on everything I see. So these logos are misleading. Since Kepler is a big ICO, you should be aware of your brand reputation and not look like a scammer by putting empty media outfits.

Another member of this community has pointed that out too and so we are listening to you. Our web team will disable those links asap and will just wait for some articles to be written about Kepler and activate some of those links again. Thank you very much.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:36:07 AM

These decentralized contracts, when it happens to invest in a certain project in the area of robotics, will there be a voting?

Yes, there will be. You will vote for the project you like and would want to support. The mechanism for all this is well explained in our whitepaper. Please check it out.

wiredideas

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:43:01 AM

I just saw this project, as far as i can see, i am impressed with being a shareholder to a mega factory, i like this idea.
I'll read the 30 paged whitepaper for more details and come back to here and talk about this promising project.

ps. You shouldn't put media pages that are not published imo, I'm with niklasmato on this one about the red flags.

Our web team will disable those media links asap. We would like to thank you and others for bringing this up. Clearly, this is a miss queue from us but still, we are thankful for we have such an active and caring community that is ready to point out some of our mistakes and we will always be ready to rectify them.

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:05:18 AM

if I correctly understand, Hard Cap: 250$ million ?  Shocked Quite large money
About unsold tokens, no concretics yet - as for me this is very important aspect. It would be good that the team as soon as possible decided it's.
In light of recent events in the market, I think a Hard Cap would be difficult to achieve! But this project inspires confidence. May be he can do!

I don't think in any market conditions they can raise 250 mil. but we'll see, this does have potential and hopefully people will see it.

When I read about building a huge factory I've looked asap at the hardcap, it's all well exaplained at the end of the whitepaper. Well, I think that to achieve their goal we can't speak about soft/hardcap, they just need to raise $250,000,000! They need $50,000,000 for facilities only, you would build facilities without putting equipment in them? It will be very hard to achieve that sum of money but I'm curius to see if they're gonna make it
Im wondering about their marketing strategies and planning, are they sure enough to get that much?
Because its very rare that an ICO can raise that much.
They should try to get some partners that can that can help them economically and in terms of facilities. It seems complicated to raise so much money.

Well I do hope an angel investor would be interested on this project in order to further boost up funding and the project will definitely push through.

I believe the reason why KEPLER is taking the ICO route to avoid angel investors. Some angels asks for too much control in return for the money. In the cryptoworld, the most investors can do to affect a project is FUD and dump the tokens.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Poppily

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:08:42 AM

Hi guys, super interesting project! Can't wait to see it live.

If you need help with smart contract development or investor management system for your token sale, drop me a message.

Cheers!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:27:13 AM

Sounds like a big project , but are you in contacts with existing developers in robotics . I understand there are professionals out there who need fundings for their inventions and research. This also will create employment in this sector
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: