Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:46:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:10:22 AM

if I correctly understand, Hard Cap: 250$ million ?  Shocked Quite large money
About unsold tokens, no concretics yet - as for me this is very important aspect. It would be good that the team as soon as possible decided it's.
In light of recent events in the market, I think a Hard Cap would be difficult to achieve! But this project inspires confidence. May be he can do!

I don't think in any market conditions they can raise 250 mil. but we'll see, this does have potential and hopefully people will see it.

When I read about building a huge factory I've looked asap at the hardcap, it's all well exaplained at the end of the whitepaper. Well, I think that to achieve their goal we can't speak about soft/hardcap, they just need to raise $250,000,000! They need $50,000,000 for facilities only, you would build facilities without putting equipment in them? It will be very hard to achieve that sum of money but I'm curius to see if they're gonna make it
Im wondering about their marketing strategies and planning, are they sure enough to get that much?
Because its very rare that an ICO can raise that much.
They should try to get some partners that can that can help them economically and in terms of facilities. It seems complicated to raise so much money.
I am sure that they would reach this amount, you need a good investor giants in the world of robotics, and the development of artificial intelligence.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

This can be one of the biggest icos of the all times.

They have set some huge caps but they also really need that money too. I am happy that i saw it on the day one.

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:49:25 AM

They have set some huge caps but they also really need that money too. I am happy that i saw it on the day one.

Welcome to the beginning of the start of Skynet!! Smiley

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:49:59 AM

It sure is shaping to be so
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

What different between your project and Peculium for example? Which advantages you have?

Peculium is more of Portfolio Management with AI help. And we do that too.  Their scope will just be one of the branches that Kepler Tech is into. We are an Asset-backed project and they're not. We are into Robotics and they're not. Kepler Tech has dozens of patents applied for and with product prototypes already. These and among others that we do clearly favors us than the rest of the competition.

Thank you. What patent you mean? And where I can see this patents?
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:22:04 AM

I will try to answer your questions one by one

1. Soft cap is 30 M <<< which means that if 30 M is reached the project will be successful.
What happens in this case, no facilities will be built, but the money will be enough to launch full functional Platform, which still will be huge thing to do.

As Platform will not have it's own Lab it will have contracts with existing labs worldwide and will still be able to do it's job.

>>> Kepler Founder promised that he has investors who are willing to invest around 100 M, so he is not really nervous about the funds, He just want's to build huge community and this is the most important part of the project / ICO, as Community will be the ones who will decide which Invention will be the best <<<

2. 0 Corporate Income Tax <<< This is not the agreement between Kepler Technologies and Government, This is Based on Georgian Tax Code Art 98-99. In case company makes investment it will not pay CIT.

3. Questions regarding Media! - There are no Media PR yet, we are planning to launch it from around 15 of Feb - 15 days before the >>> PRE-SALE <<<. We are planning to launch PR on the media provided on our web, so you can check where we are planning to make PR articles.

NB >>>>>>>>> I CAN ASSURE YOU, THIS ICO WILL CREATE THE BIGGEST ROBOTIC INDUSTRY WORLDWIDE <<<<<<  This is the reason we need 250m and this money is nothing compared to what we are building, Only the Platform Kepler Universe will bring Huge developments.

NB2: The Project is not about specific products, But Kepler Has their own products too to start Launch the factory <<< This is necessary as factory needs to Generate some income. The products are in High Demand on the market.

You can check the Products later on Kepler Web, or ask on >>>>> Telegram <<<<<   

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:24:44 AM

you might be right im in too!
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

you might be right im in too!

dividend payment investment ? it also sounds like ashare.. need to go through whitepaper when I have time
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:29:53 AM

I will try to answer your questions one by one

1. Soft cap is 30 M <<< which means that if 30 M is reached the project will be successful.
What happens in this case, no facilities will be built, but the money will be enough to launch full functional Platform, which still will be huge thing to do.

As Platform will not have it's own Lab it will have contracts with existing labs worldwide and will still be able to do it's job.

>>> Kepler Founder promised that he has investors who are willing to invest around 100 M, so he is not really nervous about the funds, He just want's to build huge community and this is the most important part of the project / ICO, as Community will be the ones who will decide which Invention will be the best <<<

2. 0 Corporate Income Tax <<< This is not the agreement between Kepler Technologies and Government, This is Based on Georgian Tax Code Art 98-99. In case company makes investment it will not pay CIT.

3. Questions regarding Media! - There are no Media PR yet, we are planning to launch it from around 15 of Feb - 15 days before the >>> PRE-SALE <<<. We are planning to launch PR on the media provided on our web, so you can check where we are planning to make PR articles.

NB >>>>>>>>> I CAN ASSURE YOU, THIS ICO WILL CREATE THE BIGGEST ROBOTIC INDUSTRY WORLDWIDE <<<<<<  This is the reason we need 250m and this money is nothing compared to what we are building, Only the Platform Kepler Universe will bring Huge developments.

NB2: The Project is not about specific products, But Kepler Has their own products too to start Launch the factory <<< This is necessary as factory needs to Generate some income. The products are in High Demand on the market.

You can check the Products later on Kepler Web, or ask on >>>>> Telegram <<<<<   

reading this info, i will stay tuned with this project.
btw, any bounty for your project? it will easy to promote and attract ppl to join this community.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:30:44 AM

What different between your project and Peculium for example? Which advantages you have?

Peculium is more of Portfolio Management with AI help. And we do that too.  Their scope will just be one of the branches that Kepler Tech is into. We are an Asset-backed project and they're not. We are into Robotics and they're not. Kepler Tech has dozens of patents applied for and with product prototypes already. These and among others that we do clearly favors us than the rest of the competition.

Thank you. What patent you mean? And where I can see this patents?

Kepler Tech has been around doing Research and Development work on some of our AI and Robotic products. We have more than a hundred Engineers, Technicians, and Scientists working on them in pasts months. Some of our products with prototypes include TATO the smart robot, Surveillance Drones, and Cleaning bots to name a few.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

For those asking for the Bounty Campaigns. We will launch our Bounty Campaign in a few days, we're still ironing out some few details before we finally launch it. Just stay tuned, more and more information will be posted here as they come available. Thanks.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:34:33 AM

Is there is some bounty?
Inoss

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:43:47 AM

Is there is some bounty?

Bounty will be launched today.

the_lovely

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:52:58 AM

Is there is some bounty?

Bounty will be launched today.

i reserve trans Wink
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:00:00 AM

Hi I have a question in this "Investors can purchase shares in the company through Robotokens. Shareholders will also be entitled to shares in favor company dividends."
I didn't read the whitepaper yet, maybe it's explained there, but what are Robotokens? An internal token? Its value it's pegged to KEP ?

Yes, you are right it is well explained in our whitepaper, in fact, it's so well explained that it's better for me to just screenshot it and paste it here.

But if I'm right it won't stay a ERC20 token, you will launch your own blockchain at one point?
Inoss

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:14:17 AM

Hi I have a question in this "Investors can purchase shares in the company through Robotokens. Shareholders will also be entitled to shares in favor company dividends."
I didn't read the whitepaper yet, maybe it's explained there, but what are Robotokens? An internal token? Its value it's pegged to KEP ?

Yes, you are right it is well explained in our whitepaper, in fact, it's so well explained that it's better for me to just screenshot it and paste it here.

But if I'm right it won't stay a ERC20 token, you will launch your own blockchain at one point?

Yes, this is the plan,
In case we launch our own blockchain we will swap tokens to our coins.
after we switch to our blockchain we will start new project >>> Blockchain City <<< which will be huge. We will build new City from different blockchain startups. AND acquire free land for all of them, AND create Safe heaven for them

alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:17:11 AM

interesting questions im reading the WP today and will give answers later on

Yes, this is the plan,
after we switch to our blockchain we will start new project >>> Blockchain City <<< which will be huge. We will build new City from different blockchain startups. AND acquire free land for all of them, AND create Safe heaven for them
Ohgreatanotherone

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

Yes, this is the plan,
That's very ambitious.
A blockchain city.
That will definitely eliminate the centralization problems we've been living with, promoting a new sense of accountability and transparency

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:05:45 AM

yes for this kind of project make sense asking all those money, i wonder if there are already big companies behind helping out investing on this, because is a huge amount of money to gather just from small investors

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Je.hitler

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

This is a niche project and will target only certain investors who, in my opinion, are not so many
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: