Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

This can be one of the biggest icos of the all times.

They have set some huge caps but they also really need that money too. I am happy that i saw it on the day one.
This is a niche project and will target only certain investors who, in my opinion, are not so many

Everyone can invest in this project, Including you. That's the very reason we opt for the blockchain and ICO as a medium to gather funds, decentralizing fundraising.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:28:08 AM

They have set some huge caps but they also really need that money too. I am happy that i saw it on the day one.

yes for this kind of project make sense asking all those money, i wonder if there are already big companies behind helping out investing on this, because is a huge amount of money to gather just from small investors

There are some Big corporations who are willing to fund the project, one of them is Hauling group if I am not mistaken.

This is a niche project and will target only certain investors who, in my opinion, are not so many

This project is for everyone,
Want to make profit? The market cap will be 2 Bln in the end of the year
Want to build the Legacy? (what most of us want to do) Then this is the project you have to Join!

This ICO is different from others. This Tokens will have something behind it, this tokens will have actual use! backed by the real property, Lab, mega factory and ect . . .

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:34:31 AM

AI and Robotics have been the final frontier for some time. We've seen its large implementation in manufacturing with automation but hasn't seen mass consumer adoption except for some countries like Korea and Japan using it in pockets. What is really keeping this technology from being embraced is the massive cost on making and maintaining it. Will KEPLER be able to overcome them. I look forward learning more.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:43:42 AM

Everyone can invest in this project, Including you. That's the very reason we opt for the blockchain and ICO as a medium to gather funds, decentralizing fundraising.

even if a project is niche that doesn't mean people won't invest. people invest for a growth in income and a niche project can bring more growth than mainstream.

Inoss

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

AI and Robotics have been the final frontier for some time. We've seen its large implementation in manufacturing with automation but hasn't seen mass consumer adoption except for some countries like Korea and Japan using it in pockets. What is really keeping this technology from being embraced is the massive cost on making and maintaining it. Will KEPLER be able to overcome them. I look forward learning more.

Personally I think that Kepler will overcome all of them, Because:
1. Blockchain <<< which will dramatically boost high tech development and will cause flaw of investments.
2.  Whole complex / bucket of related projects. Lab + Mega Factory + Uni + Platform + many different upcoming projects

This will not just overcome, but will be huge . . .

AND people will definitely invest, Who will decide to stay out from this?))

xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:28:28 AM

I checked out Kepler media page on the website, with 22 logos of media pages. I checked 3 popular ones (like Cointelegraph) and there are no articles. Only link to the website. Why?

We just prepared the links of most media outfits out there but we will soon edit them with real articles pertaining to Kepler when those media outlets start to write about us.
This behind ridicoulness, you are deliberately misleading people.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Inoss

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

I checked out Kepler media page on the website, with 22 logos of media pages. I checked 3 popular ones (like Cointelegraph) and there are no articles. Only link to the website. Why?

We just prepared the links of most media outfits out there but we will soon edit them with real articles pertaining to Kepler when those media outlets start to write about us.

We will have active media campaign from 15 th Feb. therefore we will only be adding there more media banners.

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:53:01 AM

are you planning any bounties or any kind of campaign to promote the project?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:57:00 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 10:14:17 AM by xxxgoodgirls

We will have active media campaign from 15 th Feb. therefore we will only be adding there more media banners.

Any info on the team? Some of this just sounds very sketchy (mega factory?), but I'll keep an open mind for the time being.

The Kepler Technologies team is actually great, they have been working on High tech for a very long time. Most of their TOP management are Early BTC investors and have huge amount of funds not saying anithing about the knowledge.
AND as I know they already have big whales, so I think it can all end up with huge success!

I am one of their active supporter

First you referr to the team as "they", now you are referring as "we".
Who are you actually, are you part of the team?

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

Being an active supporter, he may be identifying completely with the product now. Becoming one of them  Cheesy
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:21:16 AM

I like the idea to make token holders actual share holders. That's a better legal position. Not sure about Georgian law though.  Cheesy
Arian247

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:24:05 AM

I disagree with you on this one this project will not only target certain investors but all this is AI and Robotics we're talking about
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:28:04 AM

I would suggest to delete those media logos that haven't written yet anything about Kepler in order not to mislead or confuse people and add them after articles are published. Quality over quantity.

king_of_alts

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:34:27 AM

I would suggest to delete those media logos that haven't written yet anything about Kepler in order not to mislead or confuse people and add them after articles are published. Quality over quantity.

This would be the best course of action. Better remove the logos now than create a huge shit storm shortly before the ICO.
lhfly5201314

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

Wow!This KEPLER is the most exciting project which I met in 2018.
It's really amazing and cool!
The combination of blockchain,AI and Robot is so creative and advanced!
In this way,blockchain could give energies to the AI and Robot!
I believe KEPLER could become a new currency for the AI and Robot,not only
the bitcoin!
I will participate the its ICO!!

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
paderobin

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

This would be the best course of action. Better remove the logos now than create a huge shit storm shortly before the ICO.
The logos are giving the project a taint it doesn't deserve based on what I've read from the WP
Ohgreatanotherone

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:50:02 AM

I disagree with you on this one this project will not only target certain investors but all this is AI and Robotics we're talking about
I believe investors are investors and will invest in anything that can turn a profit. Just look at the gaming industry. Most shareholders can't tell the difference between a controller and a joystick, but they still invest because the industry is a proven earner. Same with AI and robotics here

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

This projects sounds very promising! I definitely keep an eye here!
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:17:18 AM

I believe investors are investors and will invest in anything that can turn a profit. Just look at the gaming industry. Most shareholders can't tell the difference between a controller and a joystick, but they still invest because the industry is a proven earner. Same with AI and robotics here

Robotics is just one area where AI is being used. I believe that AI in general is a very promising concept that will be used actively in the future, therefore there will always be investors interested.

wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

We are not deliberately misleading people. As we emphasized yesterday, the reason behind those links was in preparation of the articles that we foresee will be written about our project. There is absolutely no malice and bad intentions on our part. However, we would like to take this opportunity to apologize if that part of our site has caused some undue alarm. As I always say, we are here to work WITH the community and we listen to what our community has to say.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: