Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:00:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:09:17 AM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

alright. am I right in saying that in that case, no matter what happens, you will reach the hard cap?

Yes. But we would prefer if our community will be in a large part of that 250M USD hard cap than the private investors. That is why we have this crowdsale.

okay thats great news and understandable. diversifications is everything. nobody wants to be ruled by a few big investors

Yeah, if we bring in Bill Gates that won't be much fun right? Because he will get the largest slice of the pie and we will be relegated with just bread crumbs   Smiley

Thanks for the consideration on general public . Bread crumbs distribution was a good move for decentralized equal wealth distribution

Your welcome. Since day 1, it's always been the mindset of Kepler to empower our community more than anyone else.

My question is what will happen if all tokens are sold out during the ICO? Would the private investors be still interested if the token price goes up in exchanges? Assuming they all believe in the project's potential...
But they already stopped the sale of the prrivate phase 1 to make sure there are enough tokens remaining for the public sale. I presume they have a special pool for potential private investors too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:29:54 AM

Private public sale (community phase) had an hard cap of only 1,500,000 tokens, it's only a tiny part of the total hard cap. I don't know if they sell remaining tokens in the actual pre sale or they burn them

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

I am quite happy for you that you have this investors in the back hand, but I am also a bit worried. I mean, let's assume the project just raises 50M USD, while the rest of it, 200M USD in tokens will go to your private investors. In this case just 1/5 of the tokens are in the free market which gives your private investors a lot of power to manipulate the market prices. Are there any preventive measures for such scenarios?

I suppose they could lock investors' tokens for some time, but I don't know if it would help much, it would just delay the inevitable.

A lockup period usually occurs because private investors got a massive discount compared to the public. So it wouldn’t make sense to lockup private investors’ tokens in this case

Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:10:30 PM

Kepler Technologies Announces Development of World's First Decentralized AI and Robotics Ecosystem

The groundbreaking, asset-backed platform is poised to disrupted the $100 billion AI and Robotics industry by bringing inventors, developers, technicians, and financiers on a unifying platform on the blockchain. Platform users can easily fund the development of any project on the network by voting in KEP tokens through smart contracts. After a successful voting session - to the tune of project’s budgetary requirement - the development team will be flown to Georgia and given access to funding for prototyping, patenting, and marketing their invention globally.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/kepler-technologie-decentralized-ai-and-robotics-ecosystem/

it is a paid article but, still quite good to give more awareness about the project

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:20:36 PM

i find quite hard to believe that private investors accepted this terms and didn't flip the table and walked out of the deal.
Is there any particula reason why they accepted these terms?

It's easy actually to decipher why they did not flip. There's no one out there who's into AI and ROBOTICS of this magnitude than we are.  Smiley

If you look at it from a long time investment perspective, they're not shortchanged either. They stand to rip massive earnings if Kepler project becomes a massive success. That is why they want to ride the wagon before anyone else their size could hop in.
Thats great actually, but why they want to buy it higher than ICO price ? is there any good reason for that?

That is just to put the whales in a little bit of a disadvantage against our community. It would also discourage them to dump their position and erode the value of our token. Although this is unlikely to happen because there was already an agreement for them to hold long term. Lastly, these private investors will invest in this project no matter what, as they truly believe on what this project can achieve. So price a little higher than ICO would mean that much of these long-term seeing whales.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

i find quite hard to believe that private investors accepted this terms and didn't flip the table and walked out of the deal.
Is there any particula reason why they accepted these terms?

It's easy actually to decipher why they did not flip. There's no one out there who's into AI and ROBOTICS of this magnitude than we are.  Smiley

If you look at it from a long time investment perspective, they're not shortchanged either. They stand to rip massive earnings if Kepler project becomes a massive success. That is why they want to ride the wagon before anyone else their size could hop in.
Thats great actually, but why they want to buy it higher than ICO price ? is there any good reason for that?

They could just buy now and get a bigger bonus. I don't understand it either.
Plus, saying that you will be able to sell all tokens could scare off other investors because their ROI would be higher if there were fewer tokens.
On the other hand, I understand that the projects needs lots of money so it's a difficult situation.

The thing is, they can not buy now because we wanted our community to invest first before them. What is left after our community is done would be theirs. Question, what if nothing is left? These private investors will invest in fiat. And that fiat investment will be added to the 250M USD that we have gathered already.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:30:41 PM

I am quite happy for you that you have this investors in the back hand, but I am also a bit worried. I mean, let's assume the project just raises 50M USD, while the rest of it, 200M USD in tokens will go to your private investors. In this case just 1/5 of the tokens are in the free market which gives your private investors a lot of power to manipulate the market prices. Are there any preventive measures for such scenarios?

Look, these private investors are pretty smart. Worst comes to worst,  If they will manipulate the market they will do so to increase the price, and all of us will be on a free ride. But sure, we will put some measure for them not to tip the balance of our scale so to speak.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

alright. am I right in saying that in that case, no matter what happens, you will reach the hard cap?

Yes. But we would prefer if our community will be in a large part of that 250M USD hard cap than the private investors. That is why we have this crowdsale.

okay thats great news and understandable. diversifications is everything. nobody wants to be ruled by a few big investors

Yeah, if we bring in Bill Gates that won't be much fun right? Because he will get the largest slice of the pie and we will be relegated with just bread crumbs   Smiley

Thanks for the consideration on general public . Bread crumbs distribution was a good move for decentralized equal wealth distribution

Your welcome. Since day 1, it's always been the mindset of Kepler to empower our community more than anyone else.

My question is what will happen if all tokens are sold out during the ICO? Would the private investors be still interested if the token price goes up in exchanges? Assuming they all believe in the project's potential...

If we hit our mark and got ourselves 250M USD. These private investors can still invest in our project with their fiat money. I see no problem with that. The more money we can get our hands on the better for the project. You have to consider this project is a sucker for RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT money and R and D doesn't come cheap you guys know that.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:21:20 PM

If we hit our mark and got ourselves 250M USD. These private investors can still invest in our project with their fiat money. I see no problem with that. The more money we can get our hands on the better for the project. You have to consider this project is a sucker for RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT money and R and D doesn't come cheap you guys know that.

What will you offer them in return?

The tokens which you won't sell in the ico?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:29:04 PM

No, it's not that we won't sell them any token, the question being asked is IF all the tokens got sold. And that was my reply.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:37:09 PM

What prevents these private investors from buying your tokens right now during the ICO? Why will these whales wait until the end of the ICO and then buy tokens at a higher price than one can buy now?
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

that is true R&D require a lot of money to function and doen't give immediate results in the short terms. The project must be carefully planned because even 250M will run out pretty soon otherwise.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
wiredideas

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:27 PM

What prevents these private investors from buying your tokens right now during the ICO? Why will these whales wait until the end of the ICO and then buy tokens at a higher price than one can buy now?

Because that is what was agreed upon.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:45:44 PM

i am sure they have a well-established plan, since they have such a big target and planed careful. Wink
therealvau3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:49:11 PM

Do they have really agreed? What will be if they do not buy. This information is a bit wired because the amount of unsold tokens is today of cause unknown.
What is the advantage for tem to buy that late. Maybe it could be the extended time they have untill they buy.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:39:36 PM

Do they have really agreed? What will be if they do not buy. This information is a bit wired because the amount of unsold tokens is today of cause unknown.
What is the advantage for tem to buy that late. Maybe it could be the extended time they have untill they buy.

I don't think wales are gonna buy at a higher price. I'm sure they'll receive a substantial discount for volume

Frickeladm

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

No, it's not that we won't sell them any token, the question being asked is IF all the tokens got sold. And that was my reply.

I agree that the more money they can get, the development of the project will able to obtain their goal and most probably, if all tokens got sold, still they can consider private investors to invest in the project because the more investors means success of the project and " what can they offer to the investors in return?" that is the question. Smiley Any idea?

I think they mentioned something like holders of coins/investors can vote on projects beeing developed. Maybe there is something like paying out dividends? or have an active place in projects? Thats commonly at least the conecpt of most ICOs.
Frickeladm

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:58:10 PM

I don't think wales are gonna buy at a higher price. I'm sure they'll receive a substantial discount for volume

Probably higher than the ICO, but cheaper as the market price. That sure, makes sense.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

I agree that the more money they can get, the development of the project will able to obtain their goal and most probably, if all tokens got sold, still they can consider private investors to invest in the project because the more investors means success of the project and " what can they offer to the investors in return?" that is the question. Smiley Any idea?

I didn't get this. If there is not token left and they are not getting anything back, why are they putting their money into this?

sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:09:49 PM

I didn't get this. If there is not token left and they are not getting anything back, why are they putting their money into this?

Yeah, if all tokens being sold that means the money to run the project is already enough and there is no need to take another investors. That will make the whole concept becomes crumbly imo.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: