Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:13:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
Inoss

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:25:45 PM

Why do you have no links on your media page?
I clicked all 23 links, just to see that none of them is working.
Are these links real or only a fool?
Some people have already complained because of these fakelinks, they wanted to think about it, but so far nothing has happened, not wise in my opinion.

We have already made the order on each of those webs, so it will have the links linked to each media max in around a week

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

The KEPLER project seems very interesting, there is a wish to look how far this project will promote. what objectives does have already achieved? In the future, i hope, we will see more similar projects. Its nice to know that this project is gaining momentum with regards to it marketing campaign.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:32:39 PM

Some people have already complained because of these fakelinks, they wanted to think about it, but so far nothing has happened, not wise in my opinion.

We have already made the order on each of those webs, so it will have the links linked to each media max in around a week

I think you should press more to websites to make the links. This situation was written in here almost the beginning of the thread, so it should be done by this time.

shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:10:07 PM

Yes i also think like many people here that the cap is high. The soft cap is 30 million, it’s a huge amount, maybe developp AI and Robotics things are very expensive. We will see if the amount is reached and what the team can do with that.

I think they said earlier that it doesn't matter if they hit the mark or not because they have private investors on standby that will make up the difference. Must be nice to have a line of people waiting to give you couple hundred million bucks.

Could also be part of their strategy to make the project look even more interesting. I would like to see the cap not being reached in order for them to be forced to prove that there is in fact a group of private investors making up for the gap to $30 million dollars.

Why are they not activating private investors in any case? It looks like there are more conditions in the background otherwise they wouldnt say no to more initial capital.
I am sure they know what are they doing and would only make decisions to benefit their company.  

Very good point! And even though there following comments state that they don't want huge investors, what role does it play if you have a strategic investor who might much better understand in what kind of technology he is actually investing in? We will see what is true but for now I am cautious.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

The crypto space defenily has a higher % of fake links/sites/chats. I guess the unexperience of people is what the scammers are looking for

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:18:11 PM

Yes i also think like many people here that the cap is high. The soft cap is 30 million, it’s a huge amount, maybe developp AI and Robotics things are very expensive. We will see if the amount is reached and what the team can do with that.

I think they said earlier that it doesn't matter if they hit the mark or not because they have private investors on standby that will make up the difference. Must be nice to have a line of people waiting to give you couple hundred million bucks.

Could also be part of their strategy to make the project look even more interesting. I would like to see the cap not being reached in order for them to be forced to prove that there is in fact a group of private investors making up for the gap to $30 million dollars.

Why are they not activating private investors in any case? It looks like there are more conditions in the background otherwise they wouldnt say no to more initial capital.
I am sure they know what are they doing and would only make decisions to benefit their company.  

Very good point! And even though there following comments state that they don't want huge investors, what role does it play if you have a strategic investor who might much better understand in what kind of technology he is actually investing in? We will see what is true but for now I am cautious.
I understand that they do not want a few investors to have a lot of power over the future of the project. That is why they will try to get as much money as possible during the ICO where more investors can enter.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

What prevents these private investors from buying your tokens right now during the ICO? Why will these whales wait until the end of the ICO and then buy tokens at a higher price than one can buy now?

Because that is what was agreed upon.

Ok, could you explain this like i would be 5 years old, because it doesn't make any sense to me at this point and i don't think i am alone at this.
If i was one of those private investors there would need to be reason like a position in the firm for me or something else to for me accepting to buy premium over ico price

So i am asking what they are getting from this deal and why would they agree on this kind of arrangement when they can get them now cheaper?
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

I hate being the antagonist but why would any investor choose come in late for higher cost when they can at a cheaper price point? I understand you need tons of money for this project. Let's hope you can raise it or else that poor private investor will have to make do with left overs.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

what will happen to the unsold tokens if there will be any?

i dont know, i hope they will be bunrned or back to the investors?

I have seen some projects giving away free unsold tokens to the investors but I feel it's wrong because they already have a stash of coins. Unsold tokens should always be burnt so that the present token value will be increased.

Depends on how many tokens you have sold, if you sell 10% of the tokens I don't think that that's always a good idea to burn them, you'll have liquidity's problems
I guess that if everything goes well in the ICO they should burn the unsold tokens.
You are right. If you are launching an ICO you have to burn the unsold tokens at the end. THat's an unwritten rule in the crypto space.

Hmm burn or give away ... either way is good in my opinion.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

Maybe we should think about buying the token, in the future the price may very well be expensive? Plus now the prices are very good for us…?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

As was quoted a little bit back in response, no unsold token will be burned, and although not pleasing to many, I see how the possibility of a greater sale of these, even after the final phase of his Ico, with the success made in the community, there will be a great demand for tokens even in the first exchange, and that will be good, they will make a good volume with those not sold in Ico
Michelle24

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:00:10 PM

You have an interview or article at each of these 23 webs and we can see them within 1 week?
This would be really awesome, but i believe, I misunderstood you somehow.

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:01:00 AM

I hate being the antagonist but why would any investor choose come in late for higher cost when they can at a cheaper price point? I understand you need tons of money for this project. Let's hope you can raise it or else that poor private investor will have to make do with left overs.

Good point! Why do investors delay their investment? Completely abstract is for me that they don't want to buy tokens cheaper but more expensive! After all, ICO is organized for investors, right? Can someone explain this nonsense?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:48:15 AM

How to become Kepler Founder? What are the benefits? Any responsibilities?
KeplerTek CEO gives small presentation about Kepler Founders and Community Building token sale

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tFk00tS_avc
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:53:23 AM

Oh my god, i see them hiring a bounty assistant and telegram community manager nearly, and i find out this topic Wink Only 2 week ago and have many attention, because of AI & Robotics. Awesome!
Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:00:12 AM

Good point! Why do investors delay their investment? Completely abstract is for me that they don't want to buy tokens cheaper but more expensive! After all, ICO is organized for investors, right? Can someone explain this nonsense?

Let me quote a previous reply. Just for everyone knowledge, many private investors would want to buy all unsold tokens in fiat money, and those private companies have agreed and will not dump those tokens in the market because they are into this for the long term. You have to consider these are companies, not private individuals. An example is Hualing Group and private Investors from Russia.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:06:13 AM

I have seen some projects giving away free unsold tokens to the investors but I feel it's wrong because they already have a stash of coins. Unsold tokens should always be burnt so that the present token value will be increased.

Depends on how many tokens you have sold, if you sell 10% of the tokens I don't think that that's always a good idea to burn them, you'll have liquidity's problems
I guess that if everything goes well in the ICO they should burn the unsold tokens.
You are right. If you are launching an ICO you have to burn the unsold tokens at the end. THat's an unwritten rule in the crypto space.

Yeap. The burning of unsod tokens will make price of token don't meet dump problem Wink. I believe they will solved it in the good way for both investor and Kepler team.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:17:08 AM

Yeap. The burning of unsod tokens will make price of token don't meet dump problem Wink. I believe they will solved it in the good way for both investor and Kepler team.

they should talk to private investor to buy token at this time, at least after community building. and, they can re-planning unsold token for burn or airdroped to token holders (investor only maybe, not include bounty participant). it will bring more trust for us.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:33:23 AM

The crypto space defenily has a higher % of fake links/sites/chats. I guess the unexperience of people is what the scammers are looking for

That's the problem of semi-anonymous payments

Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:18:52 AM

This is definitely something new and interesting. Its a great way to promote robotics while keeping transparency and decentralisation. Giving investors new opportunities for investing.
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: