Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68710 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:33:57 AM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

I hate being the antagonist but why would any investor choose come in late for higher cost when they can at a cheaper price point? I understand you need tons of money for this project. Let's hope you can raise it or else that poor private investor will have to make do with left overs.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if we let private investors first, how many tokens do you think would be left for the community? These are large private investors, there's no way in hell these guys would buy just 1 or 5 eth worth of KEP Tokens right? If we let them in first I am pretty sure a big chunk of that token pool will be taken by them. Now the question is, what about our aim of DECENTRALIZATION? That thing is gone if we let this whales devour our tokens before our community. I hope you guys get me on this.

Already many people are showing interest towards the project, so you have to give chance to the people who are supporting the project. Mostly projects like Kepler has good competition in the market, so the price of KEP will increase new heights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:46 AM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

I hate being the antagonist but why would any investor choose come in late for higher cost when they can at a cheaper price point? I understand you need tons of money for this project. Let's hope you can raise it or else that poor private investor will have to make do with left overs.

Ladies and Gentlemen, if we let private investors first, how many tokens do you think would be left for the community? These are large private investors, there's no way in hell these guys would buy just 1 or 5 eth worth of KEP Tokens right? If we let them in first I am pretty sure a big chunk of that token pool will be taken by them. Now the question is, what about our aim of DECENTRALIZATION? That thing is gone if we let this whales devour of tokens before our community. I hope you guys get me on this.

You have a point, but how to know if that whales will not participate in the ico sales? I am sure a lot of them will join the ico. So what will be the difference in ico and a private sales?

This is a nice question. How to know? The honest answer is, there's no way of knowing. So what will be the difference in ICO and private sale? The difference is if you buy in ICO your single purchase is capped. So that would be difficult if your planning to buy worth 200M USD right?

Can you check, if someone isnt impersonating with multiple accounts? Its easy to create 5 wallets, split 100eth on them and pay max 20eth per account and gather it all in a final wallet.

I'm sure measures can be placed to avoid those that you said. The one that I have in mind now is to cap a single eth wallet address to participate with 30 eth, that would be enough I believe. With that contribution consolidation is impossible.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:04 AM

Good point! Why do investors delay their investment? Completely abstract is for me that they don't want to buy tokens cheaper but more expensive! After all, ICO is organized for investors, right? Can someone explain this nonsense?

I've answered the same question already a few pages back. Thanks.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:05:38 AM

Ladies and Gentlemen, if we let private investors first, how many tokens do you think would be left for the community? These are large private investors, there's no way in hell these guys would buy just 1 or 5 eth worth of KEP Tokens right? If we let them in first I am pretty sure a big chunk of that token pool will be taken by them. Now the question is, what about our aim of DECENTRALIZATION? That thing is gone if we let this whales devour of tokens before our community. I hope you guys get me on this.

You have a point, but how to know if that whales will not participate in the ico sales? I am sure a lot of them will join the ico. So what will be the difference in ico and a private sales?

This is a nice question. How to know? The honest answer is, there's no way of knowing. So what will be the difference in ICO and private sale? The difference is if you buy in ICO your single purchase is capped. So that would be difficult if your planning to buy worth 200M USD right?

Can you check, if someone isnt impersonating with multiple accounts? Its easy to create 5 wallets, split 100eth on them and pay max 20eth per account and gather it all in a final wallet.

I'm sure measures can be placed to avoid those that you said. The one that I have in mind now is to cap a single eth wallet address to participate with 30 eth, that would be enough I believe. With that contribution consolidation is impossible.

Thanks, that sounds like a good idea! Just trying to think ahead a bit, to adjust and estimate the upcoming problems, also for customers.
Will you publish a list of the top contributors/coinholders? To see who is currently "in power" or will those information be confidential?
wiredideas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:18:23 AM

Thanks, that sounds like a good idea! Just trying to think ahead a bit, to adjust and estimate the upcoming problems, also for customers.
Will you publish a list of the top contributors/coinholders? To see who is currently "in power" or will those information be confidential?

Of course. That is standard in all legit projects nowadays   Smiley

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

I recently heard about this project. I was impressed by this platform - it really opens the door to the future. There are a lot of implementation options, this makes the project promising

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:58:15 AM

I recently heard about this project. I was impressed by this platform - it really opens the door to the future. There are a lot of implementation options, this makes the project promising

May I ask where you heard about this project . Among crypto communities of mainstream news
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:58:57 AM

I heard a news that there are some private investors who want to buy the tokens more than the price of ico, my question is why and how the team is allowing it.

Let me get this straight, Private investors will buy UNSOLD TOKENS. That was the agreement. They can't buy during ICO because token sale is still ongoing not a single KEP token is tag as UNSOLD YET during those time. We will only know if there is an unsold token AFTER the ICO.

considering the hard cap is so high, there will definitely be unsold tokens. so private investors will get a piece of the pie. I don't mind as I'd like to see this project succeed.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:11:30 AM

I heard a news that there are some private investors who want to buy the tokens more than the price of ico, my question is why and how the team is allowing it.

Let me get this straight, Private investors will buy UNSOLD TOKENS. That was the agreement. They can't buy during ICO because token sale is still ongoing not a single KEP token is tag as UNSOLD YET during those time. We will only know if there is an unsold token AFTER the ICO.

considering the hard cap is so high, there will definitely be unsold tokens. so private investors will get a piece of the pie. I don't mind as I'd like to see this project succeed.

Is unsold tokens for private investors only? How can you know if that private investors will never join the ico sales? Because I think they can buy in ico sales without knowing them. How would you know details about the participants?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

After the Long discussions we decide following:

1.  As you all know the main idea behind community building stage is NOT to gather money, but to gather active community / supporters
2.  We decide to cut Community building stage into 3 different stages.

6 Feb – with the Bonuses 70%
13 Feb – Bonuses 60 %
20 Feb - Bonuses 50 %

3.  The limitations are 0.05 – 10 ETH

4.  Special Prizes – For each stage That who contributes 9-10 ETH will get free tour to Georgia, accommodation, Tours to the city / Kepler Labs / Kepler Infrastructure.
+ will meet Kepler team. + 3 day Tour to Gudauri / Georgian Ski Resort (Tour will be in MAY)

—------— We make this to show how we value your support —---------

5.  The community building stages can end in the first day with two main reasons
- all tokens got sold out
- 1000 + Participants

6.  We will upload smart contract on Github tomorrow where you can review it and make your amendments
Tokens sold during the community building stage – 1 500 000

1,500,000 tokens, how much is one token, including that 70% bonus? Also, I want to ask, why a huge bonus like that? Because of the 10 ETH cap?

High Bonuses is Because kepler need to build active community and the Bonuses are compensation for those members who are active.
wiredideas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

Is unsold tokens for private investors only? How can you know if that private investors will never join the ico sales? Because I think they can buy in ico sales without knowing them. How would you know details about the participants?

Please backread a little bit, this has been asked before and was answered accordingly.

Erichallig

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:59:05 AM

After the Long discussions we decide following:

1.  As you all know the main idea behind community building stage is NOT to gather money, but to gather active community / supporters
2.  We decide to cut Community building stage into 3 different stages.

6 Feb – with the Bonuses 70%
13 Feb – Bonuses 60 %
20 Feb - Bonuses 50 %

3.  The limitations are 0.05 – 10 ETH

4.  Special Prizes – For each stage That who contributes 9-10 ETH will get free tour to Georgia, accommodation, Tours to the city / Kepler Labs / Kepler Infrastructure.
+ will meet Kepler team. + 3 day Tour to Gudauri / Georgian Ski Resort (Tour will be in MAY)

—------— We make this to show how we value your support —---------

5.  The community building stages can end in the first day with two main reasons
- all tokens got sold out
- 1000 + Participants

6.  We will upload smart contract on Github tomorrow where you can review it and make your amendments
Tokens sold during the community building stage – 1 500 000

1,500,000 tokens, how much is one token, including that 70% bonus? Also, I want to ask, why a huge bonus like that? Because of the 10 ETH cap?

High Bonuses is Because kepler need to build active community and the Bonuses are compensation for those members who are active.

The bonus was reduced to 50% 45% and 40%

And the 1.5m token allocated for community building token sale is only .5 % of the total supply
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

That is a good news to the community as it will be a win-win situation for everyone. Enough funding will ensure high probability for success of the project.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:13:51 AM

Is it officially confirmed that tokens will start being distributed from tomorrow?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:47:40 AM

We all know that we are in the different world compared to the later tradition way of living. The technology become a part of the society and as well as our life. And now, here it comes the new project which is in the way of trend, the Kepler. Kepler is a tech startup network powered by the blockchain. It seems interesting very a powerful platform. I want to see more about this project.
You are right. I believe that in the future robots will become an integral part of every person's life. And our world will resemble the world from the Movie " I, Robot"

priyankg3

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

I also think that Kepler has a nice potential, it’s one of the first project I see that will develop things around robotics, im really interested to see where they can go and how will work a blockchain platform for AI and robotics.

You know that Kepler also developed intelligent vacuum cleaner, shopping trolleys, security drones and other smart devices that do not require user control.
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

The KEPLER project seems very interesting, there is a wish to look how far this project will promote. what objectives does have already achieved? In the future, i hope, we will see more similar projects. Its nice to know that this project is gaining momentum with regards to it marketing campaign.
If now all the goals of the project will be realized, I think that future projects with a similar theme will have very big problems)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:33 AM

I also think that Kepler has a nice potential, it’s one of the first project I see that will develop things around robotics, im really interested to see where they can go and how will work a blockchain platform for AI and robotics.

You know that Kepler also developed intelligent vacuum cleaner, shopping trolleys, security drones and other smart devices that do not require user control.

I wasn't aware of that or maybe I've missed it. Can you please share a link to their site or any news or article about Kepler products? It thought this is just a startup?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

I like the concept of AI and projects like KEPLER looks interesting. You are building or will be manufacturing  AI robotics. What is the use of the tokens?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

What is the status of the ICO raised funds for now? As I Visit their website there's a video presentation that kinda annoying because it repeats and repeats!

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: