Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:05:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

I also think that Kepler has a nice potential, it’s one of the first project I see that will develop things around robotics, im really interested to see where they can go and how will work a blockchain platform for AI and robotics.

You know that Kepler also developed intelligent vacuum cleaner, shopping trolleys, security drones and other smart devices that do not require user control.

I wasn't aware of that or maybe I've missed it. Can you please share a link to their site or any news or article about Kepler products? It thought this is just a startup?

Likewise - I’m interested to see these previous projects. That would give a great boost to investors’ confidence

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:26:51 AM

found another one Kepler review, fresh looking to this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMKq6FFM3dc
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:30:16 AM

found another one Kepler review, fresh looking to this project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMKq6FFM3dc
That's nice to see , we need more and more videos of well known youtubers spreading the word about this Amazing ICO opportunity and the potential that KEPLER having on changing the future using the blockchain technology with robotic tech.
therealvau3

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:30:43 AM

I also think that Kepler has a nice potential, it’s one of the first project I see that will develop things around robotics, im really interested to see where they can go and how will work a blockchain platform for AI and robotics.

You know that Kepler also developed intelligent vacuum cleaner, shopping trolleys, security drones and other smart devices that do not require user control.

I wasn't aware of that or maybe I've missed it. Can you please share a link to their site or any news or article about Kepler products? It thought this is just a startup?

Likewise - I’m interested to see these previous projects. That would give a great boost to investors’ confidence
Do you have links of the past projects? I thought that they just started from scratch.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:27 AM

what you are talking about is a serious argument in favor of Kepler. We can be sure that the project really deserves our attention and will go to the end to success.
byteberry

Activity: 180

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:14:19 AM

We all know that we are in the different world compared to the later tradition way of living. The technology become a part of the society and as well as our life. And now, here it comes the new project which is in the way of trend, the Kepler. Kepler is a tech startup network powered by the blockchain. It seems interesting very a powerful platform. I want to see more about this project.
You are right. I believe that in the future robots will become an integral part of every person's life. And our world will resemble the world from the Movie " I, Robot"

You might be right. However there's a risk that AI can get out of control. Remember that Terminator movie - I understand it's just fiction, but anyway

♔  uKit ICO Feb 19 - Apr 19 ♔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆ BOOSTING SITE CONVERSION WITH AI ◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

Well, I guess it is better to have some extra undistributed tokens at the end of crowdsale just in case the devs will notice some areas that need to be improved.
Scor1937

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Obviously, AI and robotics is the future already and looking at how things are turning out fast and having reputable companies like Kepler coming up with stuffs like this even makes it awesome. I was just on twitter when I got the glimpse, and being a fan of AI and robotics, just made me dive in real quick.
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Is it officially confirmed that tokens will start being distributed from tomorrow?

Yes, we will start distributing the tokens tomorrow.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
wiredideas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:19:59 PM

Yes, that is right we have intelligent vacuum cleaner, shopping trolleys, and security drones. We will provide some videos soon.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:22:40 PM

What is the status of the ICO raised funds for now? As I Visit their website there's a video presentation that kinda annoying because it repeats and repeats!

Community Building Token Sale Phase 1 is over. It had 100,000 $ hard cap and we managed to smash that with almost 140,000 $ in sales. Feb.17 is the Phase 2 of our Community Building Token Sale, it will come with 40% bonus.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

I hate being the antagonist but why would any investor choose come in late for higher cost when they can at a cheaper price point? I understand you need tons of money for this project. Let's hope you can raise it or else that poor private investor will have to make do with left overs.

Good point! Why do investors delay their investment? Completely abstract is for me that they don't want to buy tokens cheaper but more expensive! After all, ICO is organized for investors, right? Can someone explain this nonsense?

Let me quote a previous reply. Just for everyone knowledge, many private investors would want to buy all unsold tokens in fiat money, and those private companies have agreed and will not dump those tokens in the market because they are into this for the long term. You have to consider these are companies, not private individuals. An example is Hualing Group and private Investors from Russia.
So in some point no matter what happened then you already reach the hard cap for unsold tokens will be bought by the private investors right? But why would they wait till crowdsale ends?

Because that was the agreement.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

We all know that we are in the different world compared to the later tradition way of living. The technology become a part of the society and as well as our life. And now, here it comes the new project which is in the way of trend, the Kepler. Kepler is a tech startup network powered by the blockchain. It seems interesting very a powerful platform. I want to see more about this project.
You are right. I believe that in the future robots will become an integral part of every person's life. And our world will resemble the world from the Movie " I, Robot"

Well, this platform seems a futuristic tools to be used in the future. People are now innovating things and keeps evolving and will soon can come up with a perfect robotic AI that will help human making things work easily.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

You might be right. However there's a risk that AI can get out of control. Remember that Terminator movie - I understand it's just fiction, but anyway

Yeah, everything is impossible in the internet so, there maybe a chance that Ai can get out of control or can control by hackers. For now let's see how far kepler can go in crypto world.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:17:56 PM

Guys, we will not burn any token if there's some left. The reason for this is, some private investors have already agreed to come onboard, and they are willing to buy those unsold tokens higher than the ICO price. Look, our hard cap is 250M USD that figure is not your normal average hard cap that you see every day. Although we are confident that we will hit that target on our own (with community's help) but in an unlikely scenario where we fall short of our goal this is where the unburned tokens will save the project from scrap and cancelation. Case in point, after crowdsale and we only got 200M USD the unsold tokens worth 50M USD will be divided among all private investors. So instead of just burning it and get absolutely nothing out of it, we made something productive out of it. Guys, you have that this project is high tech, it needs tons of money to develop. So we will need all the money that we can muster.

I hate being the antagonist but why would any investor choose come in late for higher cost when they can at a cheaper price point? I understand you need tons of money for this project. Let's hope you can raise it or else that poor private investor will have to make do with left overs.

Good point! Why do investors delay their investment? Completely abstract is for me that they don't want to buy tokens cheaper but more expensive! After all, ICO is organized for investors, right? Can someone explain this nonsense?

Let me quote a previous reply. Just for everyone knowledge, many private investors would want to buy all unsold tokens in fiat money, and those private companies have agreed and will not dump those tokens in the market because they are into this for the long term. You have to consider these are companies, not private individuals. An example is Hualing Group and private Investors from Russia.
So in some point no matter what happened then you already reach the hard cap for unsold tokens will be bought by the private investors right? But why would they wait till crowdsale ends?

Probably they're gonna dump the tokens on some whales for cheaper so they can make money which seems to me is a pretty scummy move but well whatever
wiredideas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:21:32 PM

Hello KEPLER and BitcoinTalk,

I would like to introduce to you the listing platform Skatt where you will be able to find new investors and more followers for your ICO. Also we are on BitcoinTalk.

Thank you very much for introducing skatt.io to us. We will build our profile on your site soon.

wiredideas

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

Probably they're gonna dump the tokens on some whales for cheaper so they can make money which seems to me is a pretty scummy move but well whatever

We would like to encourage you to backread few pages. You do not need to speculate, all have been asked in the previous pages and all were answered clearly, you just need to back read.

Kigtad

Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

I think the platform is more focused on industrial robots, but the representative of the team can tell in more detail.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:49:30 PM

What a kind of platform that made for a robot and artificial intelligence industrial. It sounds like, the robotics world has begun from this project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

Yeah, everything is impossible in the internet so, there maybe a chance that Ai can get out of control or can control by hackers. For now let's see how far kepler can go in crypto world.
Everything has disadvantages even though we can say that everything is perfect but still things can be changed. This platform is good because it is about robotics and its purpose is to help the community become more futuristic.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: