Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] KEPLER - Next Generation Blockchain Platform For AI & Robotics🚀  (Read 68712 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:38:41 AM

according to your roadmap you want to get listed in exchanges before you find your land and build your lab for manufacturing robots... shouldnt it be the opposite ? It means you just want to get value to your token for your idea ?

At the end of the day every ico is made for money so it doesnt surprise me. Not to mention I'd imagine investors would be pissed if they had to wait ages to be able to trade coins

You have your good point fellow bitcoinians. Its true that listing on a major exchange will go first before acquiring 550,000 Sq/m of land from Gov,t but prior to that token and listing events in the Roadmap. In the end of 2016,  Kepler Tech has managed already the gathering of funds and partnership which whom they have already invented or upgraded several robotic projects. Which is more important, Investors and partners, who could support the project, land acquisition and all facilities will follow smoothly.
Kepler Tech is not starting from scratch guys they were already producing some (security drone etc.) There is no way that price will also dive to bottom because they have committed partners that will buy back tokens.

Token price is set to 1.25USD and expected to boost up to 5USD as projected. Indeed, every ICO is made for money because it's still a business anyway, and not a charity foundation. the question here is will the private simple investor gonna profit? What value it gives to society and the world as a whole.
And the answer is actually detailed in the WhitePaper.

https://keplertek.org/Whitepaper.pdf
Kepler Technology has already a great base in Georgia and has potential to become a worldwide company in the future using blockchain technology and AI to make great projects in the world. They have already been working on some great project and have a great support. They have proved themselves to many big investors already. I think this is a great time to invest in this project as they are offering great deal to the early investors and giving huge bonuses which is a very profitable deal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:33:51 AM

Some are still scared though, that the rate at which we are going and from what we are seeing, robots will one day want to take over human race. Grin However, it is really an interesting project and I am just happy to be a part of this one. Let’s head on to the robotic society and see what it looks like.
Olyunya.alt

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

Artificial intelekt and robotics seyschas very relevant. I want to invest in your project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

Hi. I am having problems logging in to my account. It says that user can't be found. I tried the reset password and i received an email to reset the password but still I can't log in.

We are upgrading our website including user dashboard. We will announce here if the upgrade work is done. Thanks

Thanks for the update their admin. I will keep reading these thread and also on your website for updates Because I really like robots considering also that it was on blockchain platform.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:22:50 AM

according to your roadmap you want to get listed in exchanges before you find your land and build your lab for manufacturing robots... shouldnt it be the opposite ? It means you just want to get value to your token for your idea ?

At the end of the day every ico is made for money so it doesnt surprise me. Not to mention I'd imagine investors would be pissed if they had to wait ages to be able to trade coins

You have your good point fellow bitcoinians. Its true that listing on a major exchange will go first before acquiring 550,000 Sq/m of land from Gov,t but prior to that token and listing events in the Roadmap. In the end of 2016,  Kepler Tech has managed already the gathering of funds and partnership which whom they have already invented or upgraded several robotic projects. Which is more important, Investors and partners, who could support the project, land acquisition and all facilities will follow smoothly.
Kepler Tech is not starting from scratch guys they were already producing some (security drone etc.) There is no way that price will also dive to bottom because they have committed partners that will buy back tokens.

Token price is set to 1.25USD and expected to boost up to 5USD as projected. Indeed, every ICO is made for money because it's still a business anyway, and not a charity foundation. the question here is will the private simple investor gonna profit? What value it gives to society and the world as a whole.

Compared to other ICOs, the projected price is quite low what's the time frame for that? It will help to  attract more investors if they will be transparent and list the names of those partners and maybe clients that are interested in having their manufactured robots.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:54:07 AM

please tell me, what projects with robots will promote this project? Will they be robots with artificial intelligence or household appliances (for example, a vacuum cleaner)?

We have the projects, starting from Vacuum cleaners to Human Type robots.

Also in the end of the day we are expecting the huge innovations from the Kepler Universe Platform.

Please join our telegram and we can share the pictures of all those finished robots in the telegram
I want to say thank you for the good contact with the participants and with interest I'll look at the photos but it's much more interesting to watch the video. Do you have a video presentation or a video about your platform?

There are videos already uploaded in youtube just key in KEPLER. Btw, this is the WEB TEAM of Kepler. Fresh upload. =)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMgvbbs026c&t=11s

Really? It is nice to know that kepler team made a video about those finished robots. It will surely attracts more investors because they will know that kepler is really serious with this project.

romadon

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:41:05 PM

Kepler project will give opportunity to everyone who is involved in the research and development of robotics. It will be a great leap for mankind with thier future innovation and inventions.
Of course, Kepler is a tech startup network powered by the blockchain. The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will be controlled and managed by investors.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:14:37 PM

please tell me, what projects with robots will promote this project? Will they be robots with artificial intelligence or household appliances (for example, a vacuum cleaner)?

Also in the end of the day we are expecting the huge innovations from the Kepler Universe Platform.

Please join our telegram and we can share the pictures of all those finished robots in the telegram
I want to say thank you for the good contact with the participants and with interest I'll look at the photos but it's much more interesting to watch the video. Do you have a video presentation or a video about your platform?

There are videos already uploaded in youtube just key in KEPLER. Btw, this is the WEB TEAM of Kepler. Fresh upload. =)

Really? It is nice to know that kepler team made a video about those finished robots. It will surely attracts more investors because they will know that kepler is really serious with this project.
They have not posted any video about finished robots. I checked their YouTube channel, please make sure that you know what you are saying for it affects our expectations.
It is only an introduction of the platform and it is not about the products. Well, we need to really see the video before commenting to make sure that what we are saying are correct.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

Registration for Community Building Token Sale - Phase 2 will be up any minute. Stay Tuned.

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

Kepler project will give opportunity to everyone who is involved in the research and development of robotics. It will be a great leap for mankind with thier future innovation and inventions.
Of course, Kepler is a tech startup network powered by the blockchain. The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will be controlled and managed by investors.
Blockchain can really make use of everything. By creating Kepler, indeed it will really give so many opportunity to everyone who loves AI and Robotics which is growing in the trend to make use of it to fasten everything humans wanted to have. Looking forward for the innovations and inventions that will be produced using this platform.
Kepler platform will gives us a simple work by using their platform and this will surely helps us more productive in terms of profit. I am sure many will have interest to know more about the project due to its concept which is about the future tool to be used.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Great, I join your telegram group and will follow your novelties. And I liked that you answered me very quickly. Thank you
Frickeladm

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:56:48 PM

Registration for Community Building Token Sale - Phase 2 will be up any minute. Stay Tuned.
i'm a patient person but you are sitting me on burning coals Cheesy i'm hyped!
Frickeladm

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:58:13 PM

Great, I join your telegram group and will follow your novelties. And I liked that you answered me very quickly. Thank you

I love how quick the community manager responds. Havent seen this in a project before but if you have a question, you usually have an answer within the next hour. this is just amazing and good planning
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:19:10 PM

Kepler Technology has already a great base in Georgia and has potential to become a worldwide company in the future using blockchain technology and AI to make great projects in the world. They have already been working on some great project and have a great support. They have proved themselves to many big investors already. I think this is a great time to invest in this project as they are offering great deal to the early investors and giving huge bonuses which is a very profitable deal.
It's very good that the team from Georgia. I know that in Georgia there are a lot of farms that are mined. I think countrymen will help this project in any case.
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

You were starting so good and honest from

The network aims to create a global marketplace platform for investing in robotics and related fields through a transparent and decentralized portal that will be controlled and managed by investors. Kepler will utilize analytics, data science, and predictive algorithms to provide investors with unique investment opportunities through tokenized assets. The network will ensure liquidity of these tokens by backing it with real world assets such as lands, construction sites, high-tech lab equipment, products, technical know-how, university and its campus.

To make the good quality instrument to investors and developers - is good idea and if it realesed good it is good business for owners.

And you continuing not so good

The main goal of Kepler’s management, besides the production of valuable Robotics, is the creation of a decentralized wealth distribution system through the technological breakthrough that will shape the future of humanity. Imagine if the creators of the internet had decided to share its wealth creation mechanism with the world instead of leaving it in the hands of corporate organizations who are only about accumulating personal wealth. Imagine if the internet had been like the blockchain, decentralized and distributed, users would have been profiting from their own data.
Foreseeing such an eventuality based on current trends, the management team behind Kepler is creating a fair market economy that will distribute profit to users. Kepler is based on the highest level of transparency, accountability, and Corporate Responsibility.

Profit to users and fair market economy - it is illusion and way to scam. Bettr be the honest businessmen than cute scam.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:42 PM

Registration for Community Building Token Sale - Phase 2 is now LIVE. Be the very first one to register and be approved for Phase 2 token sale!!!!!

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

I will surely watch this video now.I hope kepler will continue to create more video presentations and also hoping that they will update us regularly about the new developments of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

Since then, everytime time I encounter something about Artificial Intelligence or Robotics, I want to know more about it, and I am very interested to it. I don't why, but maybe because this is very interesting. Just like this project! Yes, it is about the next generation blockchain platform for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics. I am looking forward to this.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:12:24 PM

There is a lot of parts from this project other than just robotic and AI , I think the whole idea behind support people that have great invention financially and technically is also very very important . I love how this project trying to address this . This is another great cause this project working on .
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Registration for Community Building Token Sale - Phase 2 is now LIVE. Be the very first one to register and be approved for Phase 2 token sale!!!!!

Good job, It's good to know that devs and staffs are active giving new announcements about this project. I hope many investors will join the phase 2 token sale. Good luck.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: