Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin?  (Read 1471 times)
Randolf007

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

Adonx.one

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:27:32 AM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

In my country, bitcoin is still not problematic by the government. but also not carelessly in mined bitcoin. Bitcoin is rarely used in Indonesian society. only certain circles, who understand technology such as young people.

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:29:17 AM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?
If in Germany revealed to ban cryptocurrency including bitcoin, because the type of currency it needs international regulations. This is because national or regional regulations created by individual countries are not strong enough to be implemented.

Referring to Reuters on Tuesday (16/1/2018), member of German Bundesbank, Joachim Wuermeling said, all authority in the world, especially in Asia is currently trying to stop the price of wild bitcoin today which is currently referred to as digital assets.  Shocked
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:38:27 AM

My government has been noticed about the popularity is spreading wider.
The government does not has very strick reaction. They prefer to warn people not to use it but they still allow people to use it specially online investment.

isyot12345

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:45:44 AM

My Government of my country is a supported governance,actually they will not prohibited cryptocurrency to operate because they know many people needs the help of cryptocurrency to promote economic growth and as long as you doing good and not disobeying the law  of the constitution.
romandos86

Activity: 150
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:05:43 AM

Frankly, this is not a bad variant)In some countries people have the criminal penalty because using bitcoin or buy\sell it)
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:11:52 AM

I am from Pakistan and we have almost same situation but few days back there were a news that government is going to caught those who are trading in bitcoins but still there is no case on screen and to hold bitcoin in Pakistan is neither legal nor illegal till now. Let's see what will happens next I think the Government is afraid of bitcoin because it is spreading very fast in my country.
Adiba14

Activity: 69

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

In my Administration bitcoin in perspective of one eye and not support CNRT's presence in the Government I assume bitcoin bitcoin can interfere with the country's economic and financial stability.

knoxshaan

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

Indian government has been stating this for quite some time now and is nothing new. Also the government would be stopping illegal activities using cryptocurrencies, which is job, that it also does with INR.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:00:19 PM

so far, it has no reaction or say yet regarding bitcoin. so up 'til now, we still don't our stand like if what we're doing is legal or not because bitcoin hasn't been formally decided upon and announced to the citizen. but that doesn't mean that we're gonna stop engaging in bitcoin-related activities.
megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

It's a different situation here in the Philippines. Bitcoin is legal in my country. There's also a city here where there is an ATM Machine and also BTC Exchange services are approved with the Central Bank of the Philippines.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:30:58 PM

In the Philippines, it is somehow on a gray area as well. The Philippine government is trying their best to makeup a plan to regulate the movement of bitcoins in the Philippines. I guess our government is preparing for the worst and quite possibly, a way to make a profit from bitcoins.

megatrix

Activity: 217
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:40:33 PM

I happen to be Indonesian and my government even though I have not officially bitcoin but allow people to invest in bitcoin digital world. it's just that if there is a loss we can not report to the police authorities .

Our government somehow allows it and considered it as legal. Only few people knows about bitcoin that's probably why it's not big deal but the good thing is there's also an ATM Machine here but only at some parts of my country. Even it is registered in local Central Bank, they are considering the risks because some people may use it for illegal transactions that can be converted into traditional currency.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:03:21 PM

My government still considered bitcoin is not legal yet. But I heard that bitcoin is not considered as the illegal thing too. But the users become increase in my country because people believe that bitcoin give positive thing in affecting their life. I hope it will be legalized soon so it will so much easier for us.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
acc15

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

Marinecoin. A technical currency with extremely fast transaction speed. Also a place that allows you to dig MTC with CPU easily.
Marinecoin will reward you for participating in the community with an expected 20000 members will be limited to this award.
You just join the community and complete the form inside the forum and receive a reward of 450000 MTC.
https://marineco.in/
kalph22

Activity: 121
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:43:17 AM

In my country Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not proclaimed illegal and neither legal. And announcing by my country government that they will consider labeling Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies as a security, which would bring regulatory oversight and expanded crypto-investment opportunities in my country. My country is following the pattern of several other countries that are conducting thorough reviews of the crypto-marketplace. The pursuit of regulatory oversight of my country and other countries is arguably a response to important trends in the crypto-marketplace. But I hope in the future in my country Bitcoin may get regulated as a security so it may become legal too.

ToyMonster

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

I am from USA but govt here acted the same as it did in india. Don't know what the plan is going on into their mind
mutrang23

Activity: 484
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

In my country Bitcoin is not considered legitimate as many people use their money to invest in Bitcoin instead of depositing in the bank or other downstream development projects.

Many wholesalers and wholesalers are now turning to the Altcoin as the government is unable to control the source of income and taxes on facilities and businesses, so the government decides to issue a ban on crypto.

Most countries in Asia issued a ban on Bitcoin and crypto because many investors withdrew from life development projects.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:25:35 PM

In my country, a similar situation, bitcoin has no official recognition, but is not prohibited. Projects for regulation are still being prepared, but they have not yet entered into force.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
SaiWAFU

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

Bitcoin is more known here as an investment so a lot of government officials warned citizens about investing in bitcoin.

With regards to legalizing, there are no laws specific for bitcoin and no news about planning to regulating it yet.

I'm from the Philippines by the way.
l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:28:28 PM

As I have seen so far usually the small countries are afraid of bitcoin and hey ban it because I don't know what are they comparing it with. In Europe countries and governments are pretty open for bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: