Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:11:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin?  (Read 1476 times)
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

In my country, skepticism and pessimism still circles around bitcoins and cryptocurrency.
There are a few who recognize bitcoins, it's gaining more popularity since it reach high
last year but it's more likely to be low profile. The government hasn't proclaimed it legal
and it seems it's stuck on the idea that bitcoins are still a questionable topic despite it's
wide popularity and high priced value. There are no real updates while other countries are
positively apprising information on the subject.
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

Well, here our Government is quite supportive in this industry. Bitcoin  was legally accepted by our country in the midst of 2013-2014 though a lot of citizens still doesn't know about the industry. So the Government doesn't focus much on trying to regulate it. Though as years go by, Bitcoin became popular and a lot of the people here in our country begin to explore the industry in which the Government was alarmed because of the increasing no. Of users but they set some regulations in terms of transaction using Bitcoin. That only selected businesses can accept Cyrpto as form of payment.

Our Government don't prohibits the medias to cover some new or articles that in relates with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is widely accepted here in our country though a lot of politicians do engaged here so most probably it is somehow the disadvantage of Bitcoin for me. Due to decentralization and anonimity, These people to tend take advantage of it.
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:35:30 PM

I am also from India. my question is same. Actually our country is facing the problem of black money and terrorism. And crypto currency is good choice for them that i feel. So i think the government will not legalised the crypto currency. If in future company share information with government then it can be legal. This is my personal views.
White32

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:45:09 PM

In my country bitcoin is not also legalized but the BSP reminded that beware of chosing the site you could joining  to avoid scammers. There is also a different pawnshop where you can cash out money from the bitcoin wallet. Our government does not legalized yet bitcoin but they are not considering bitcoin is prohibited.

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
kumarp

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:48:31 PM

India stands their comments on crypto on the same page. It doesnt say yes or no. I believe this will end up with collecting more tax those who are involving crypto
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:54:38 PM

Lithuanian government and business people supports Bitcoin tendencies, we even opened a blockchain centre in a capital city Vilnius.
Our people are modern and smart, we have IT and Crypto market professionals.  
We're creating promising ICO's projects and it opens new opportunities for our country.
asu
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1136

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:08:11 AM

In our government they are not aware of bitcoin. So its not that legalized in our company but its not prohibited.  But if they found out about digital cyrpto currency they will love it more. Bitcoin for me is just a fast and smooth transactions since its digiyal and secure it cant be stolen from you . Bitcoin had a minimal transaction fee

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:23:19 AM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?
Im from philippines, in our government they are aware in bitcoin and they are not against to it, but just make sure that the bitcoin users is earning their bitcoin in legal way.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:31:21 AM

in my country, the government has not provided regulation on bitcoin. they are afraid of bitcoin fluctuations that are considered risky and dangerous for investment.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:44:04 AM

I'm from Philippines and i'm so very shocked last year 2017 that the concept of bitcoin was released through news.  I think that was the very first time it was broadcast aside from social media.  The government banking association's side also showed there. Actually there is no negative comments from the government but sadly it is like it is not recognized. But they so happy about the investments growth concept in bitcoin.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:02:05 AM

In my owned country bitcoin is not quitly known but sometimes it is aired in some big television network. As far as i know our government has no any bad or good stand about bitcoin. But the is it is acceptable because if not it has be banned but never. As of now it is not legalized nor never illegal  as far as i know.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:06:06 AM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?
Im form philippines, in my country they are many people who is using bitcoin and our govenrment is aware to it and they are not against to it, but just make sure that they earning bitcoin in legal way.
dotz5

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:42:25 AM

Bitcoins are still not a legal tender and government have been issuing warning regarding bitcoins investment. However, there are a few bitcoin kiosk for buying and selling of bitcoins. Few places do accept bitcoins but are still not commonly used as payment.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

my country's government's reaction to bitcoin
my state finance minister immediately banned the use of bitcoin in my country for various reasons
but at the moment they will review the use of virtual currency in my country
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

Our government is trying to understand bitcoin like a villager who sees spaceship. They don't know what it is so they're scared of it. They're trying to understand how they take our money from our pockets!
Mamoot

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:03:03 PM

I am from Indonesia, the government in Indonesia states, bitcoin far from the economic and security principles. So it is not exactly considered as a means of payment. not ad legality bitcoin in indonesia
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:08:37 PM

Kind of in a gray area as well. Our government doesn't really react well since bitcoins can affect the economic system of our country. You can't just take money out of nothing. You can't trade cash for something that has no value at all and only the mass had made a price out of it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:10:52 PM

They still not believe in bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin can be use for criminal attempt meanwhile my government still struggling against corruptor !
And yes.. they afraid if my government legalize bitcoin, the corruptor will take the advantage for using bitcoin as their alternate transaction
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:27:35 PM

In my country, Indonesia; bitcoin is growing fast and rapidly but it has not been accepted formally or legalized.It is also not prohibited.It is still in grey area.The government only announced or informed to public that bitcoin is not a currency, not a legal tender and high risk, can not be used as payment instrument. All risk incurred will become bitcoin holder's responsibility or investors. But bitcoin can be owned and exchanged into local currency.
lostdraw

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:33:38 PM

I appreciate their effort of raising awareness by not accepting btcs and atleast they didn't ban it totally isn't it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: