Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:56:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin?  (Read 1476 times)
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:48:57 AM

My government does not prohibit the existence, exchange, investment, accumulation of Bitcoin. But the government also warned not to accept Bitcoin as a currency used to trade in the market or to view Bitcoin as a commodity. Sure, it will be time for the government to see Bitcoin more positively as the Philippines is an example.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

The government in my country says that prohibits bitcoin as a means of payment, meaning it is illegal to buy goods or as a medium of exchange for replacing legitimate currency in my country. So far the ban is limited to that. t seems the government is interested in the existing blockchain system in bitcoin, but not with bitcoin instead of currency.
sari_

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

the Indonesian government still considers the bitcon is illegal. but the government also does not prohibit its people to invest in bitcoin. even the government has created its own cryiptocurrency with a reason to offset the cryiptocurrency that existed first .It's just that the government forbids bitcoin in use as a means of transaction.
valentine401

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?

Government do really hate bitcoins because their industry is affecting negatively and more of the complains are coming from banks because most of the people are preferring to invest their money on cryptocurrency more than placing their money on banks.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:11:24 AM

the Indonesian government still considers the bitcon is illegal. but the government also does not prohibit its people to invest in bitcoin. even the government has created its own cryiptocurrency with a reason to offset the cryiptocurrency that existed first .It's just that the government forbids bitcoin in use as a means of transaction.

how do you know that your government restricts bitcoin? Do they announce it publically? if it is trully illegal in your country then your government will make a propaganda or a campaign that will restricts you to use bitcoin. they also have the power to blocked online exchanges , gambling sites and any other sites that is somehow related to bitcoin. however if you still be able to use it on your country , then that simply means bitcoin in your country is fully legal and not restricted at all.  

bitcoin in my own country is also legal and infact many new business are going to partner with bitcoin based on the local news on our country. Banks were also fully supports bitcoin even though that bitcoin can be a good threat to them.
Ahed.s

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:17:27 AM

Hello everyone , I am from Hashemite kingdom of Jordan, trading in Cryptocurrency is forbidden from the central bank of Jordan , but i hope they will change their minds as this is the new future it can facilitate our transfers and payment methods.   
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:25:49 AM

The government in my country says that prohibits bitcoin as a means of payment, meaning it is illegal to buy goods or as a medium of exchange for replacing legitimate currency in my country. So far the ban is limited to that. t seems the government is interested in the existing blockchain system in bitcoin, but not with bitcoin instead of currency.
how would you realize that your legislature limits bitcoin? Do they declare it publically. on the off chance that it is truly illicit in your nation then your administration will make a purposeful publicity or a battle that will confines you to utilize bitcoin. they likewise have the ability to blocked online trades , betting locales and whatever other destinations that is some way or another identified with bitcoin. nonetheless on the off chance that regardless you have the capacity to utilize it on your nation , then that just means bitcoin in your nation is completely lawful and not limited by any stretch of the imagination.
bitcoin in my own particular nation is additionally lawful and contaminate numerous new business will cooperate with bitcoin in light of the neighborhood news on our nation. Banks were additionally completely bolsters bitcoin despite the fact that that bitcoin can be a decent danger to them.
main320

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:28:36 AM

Close to consider as criminal cash, my legislature likewise perplexed that bitcoin will make swelling for our money.

At the point when swelling happen then everything will be costly ! That is the reason my administration still not legitimize yet until the point when they settle on the choice about how they ought to direct bitcoin later on !
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:28:46 AM

how would you realize that your legislature limits bitcoin? Do they declare it publically. on the off chance that it is truly illicit in your nation then your administration will make a purposeful publicity or a battle that will confines you to utilize bitcoin. they likewise have the ability to blocked online trades , betting locales and whatever other destinations that is some way or another identified with bitcoin. nonetheless on the off chance that regardless you have the capacity to utilize it on your nation , then that just means bitcoin in your nation is completely lawful and not limited by any stretch of the imagination.
bitcoin in my own particular nation is additionally lawful and contaminate numerous new business will cooperate with bitcoin in light of the neighborhood news on our nation. Banks were additionally completely bolsters bitcoin despite the fact that that bitcoin can be a decent danger to them.
Luckily, in my country Philippines, it is good to say that the governments are support the bitcoin and not only the governments but also the banks, the bsp oe bangko sentral ng pilipinas support the bitcoin to spread in my country but they have some warnings about the bitcoin so that they got alert when having a problems
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:38:49 AM

The government in our country, the Philippines, is trying their best to adapt or adjust the money system with cryptocurrency. It is still a dilemna as to how they would react with cryptocurrency be it goood or bad. But there have been a lot of reports that bitcoin scams are rampant in our country.

boddy.dy

Merit: 17

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:55:04 AM

Here our country the government just open with bitcoin. They are allowing people and business to use bitcoin on their transactions and other activities. They are not putting bitcoin on banned status and I think that they have no plans to do that, and we our hopes are so high that they will not change their minds towards that. The only thing that are against with bitcoin here in our country are those people who were been victims of scam and fraud by other people who used the name of bitcoin on their illegal doing. We are also hoping that those criminals will be apprehended and clean the name of bitcoin for us not to get problems in the future.   
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:33:02 AM

Hello there... I am from India, and Bitcoin is still in the grey area here. It is not legal, but it has not been declared illegal either. But the government has explicitly stated that Bitcoin is not recognized as a legal currency here.

The government is still working on deciding a framework for it, but we have absolutely no idea about what its verdict will be. So, people here are trading in Bitcoin for short-term gains. Make hay while the sun shines!

How are your governments reacting to Bitcoin and what's its position in your country?
I think, we have in same condition. Our central of bank was make a rule, Bitcoin can't change to our currency. And for investment, it's still in grey area. Basically, an investment is depend with the investor. In legal investment, government protect their money for some risks. But, in Bitcoin investment has no protection from government. So, no taxes put from crypto assets.
kimberlymingi

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

Maybe many against bitcoin because for them, this is not a recognize currency and also it brings huge salary to every bitcoin user without paying any tax that a government need to sustain its needs.
akmittal

Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

In India Bitcoin was never legal tender but Bitcoin is not illegal. If some one want to buy Bitcoin in India he has to register on Zebpay or Unocoin and submit his PAN card, Aadhar card, Bank details. All the transaction will be made to and fro through bank only with tax invoice. all the payments will be made after tax deduction.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:55:37 AM

same in here. in our country the government gives a neutral reaction about bitcoin. but they do not accept bitcoin as a payments
santosummer

Activity: 170

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:56:34 AM

They appeal to and threaten the market share of bitcoin investors for a variety of reasons on the risks and volatility of the crypto market. They do not favor bitcoin as a payment method or form of investment. However, there are no rules and regulations issued to the public. It is still open. And I remain comfortable with their neutral status for my investment.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:55:16 PM

Well, I am from India too and as we all know that government is trying to restrict the usage of cryptocurrencies in India as they don't want us to hold our wealth in anywhere else where they can not control it. Recently, the government has instructed banks not to entertain entities dealing in crypto business so they are trying to block banking channels for the crypto users. However, I am sure that such things won't affect the growth of it and I am optimistic about post 5 to 10 years picture.
Tashi

Activity: 391

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:59:24 PM

Our government has nothing to do against it but they warned us about investing in beacuse it’s risky. They don’t want us to risk our profit to invest on to cryptocurrencies but I don’t think they’re planning to ban it in our country

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
dongamk

Activity: 154
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:48:53 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2018, 10:57:07 AM by dongamk

Here are the few sentences from our government:

Right now, we have a group of people who are looking at fiat cryptocurrencies. Something that is an alternative to the Indian rupee, so to speak. We are looking at that closely.

As regards non-fiat cryptocurrencies, I think we are not comfortable...non-fiat cryptocurrencies like Bitcoins, for example

As far as the Indian government’s stance is concerned, we have not given any legitimacy to cryptocurrency. Yes, we have received the report, and it is under examination.

Bitcoins or any such cryptocurrency are not legal tender and those indulging in such transactions are doing it at their own risk

Any of the financial operators of India (such as Banks etc) are required to stop having a business relationship with the entities dealing with virtual currencies.

Disruptive technologies such as blockchain and internet of things, we will have profound impact in the way we live and work. They will require rapid  adaption on our workplaces - Narendra Modi

Can anyone explain what are they actually trying to declare!!  Undecided
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:01:03 AM

Just recently, Bitcoin was used to scam people in our country. It was all over the news. About 900M Pesos was scammed from hundreds of investors. Right now, the government has been researching more into cryptocurrencies. There are also pending applications of exchange companies that wants to operate here.

Basically, no ban has been put to place and more people are wanting to learn about cryptocurrency and blockchain. The government here is just neutral and giving out precautions.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: